Wednesday, August 19, 2020

ITZ DE SUMMER TIME A DISH UN

WHITE FISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE 

& WELL COME TA TOONA TEE VEEZZZZ

 ITZ ALL IN DE MINDZ EYE 

ART GAL O REEZ SUMMER TIME

SPORTZ A DISH UN

 

WITH DE SUMMER FLYIN PAST UZ 

LIKE A SQUIRRELZ 

 

WE WANTED TA BRING EWE R 

ART GAL O REEZ  FUN IN DE SUN SPORTIN TOOR 

BEE FOR KEWL WEATHERZ SET UPON UZ ALL


WITH DE BASS TERD VY RUZZ STILL RAGIN 

 LIKE DE FUREE OH HELL IT SELF

WE WILL TAKE EVEREE ONE 

ONA VIRTUALZ TOOR 

BUT LUNCH BRAKE 

WILL STILL BE ON DE HOUZ 

LONG AZ EWE CAN GET INTA YUR OWN FRIDGE

 

WITH THIZ BEE IN SAID 

LETZ START DE 2020 SUMMER TIME SPORTZ A DISH

OH ITZ ALL IN DE MINDZ EYE ART GAL OH REE


WE CALL THIZ FURST PEECE

HURLIN STICK

WE CALL THIZ NEXT PEECE

CATCHERZ MITT

WE CALLZ THIZ PEECE

MOUNTIN CLIMBIN


WE CALLZ THIZ PEECE

GOLF BALL IN SAND TRAP


 WE CALLZ THIZ PEECE

HOT AIRZ BALLOON RIDE

 AND LAST LEE WE CALLZ THIZ PEECE

VIZIT FRUM DE LOK NEZ MONSTURR WITH LOG ON HEAD



WE HOPE EWE HAZ N JOYED 

THIZ SUMMERZ TIME SPORTZ A DISH UN

OH ITZ ALL IN DE MINDZ EYE ART GAL O REE


BEE HAPPEE HEALTHEE & SAFE

PEACE OUT & ROCK ON 

LONG LIVE DE SNAPPIN TURTLE

© AUGUST 19, 2020
All Rights Reserved

 

 

 



45 comments:

Gidget Blue Sky said...

the furst wun looks like a chick-hen drum stick

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are all very creative and we're glad everything came out okay!

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOL MOL MOL FSG did good I love the mountain and the sand trap...
ummmmmmm I'm thinking maybe FSG got a whiff of litter dust with the lochness monster with a long on its head. MOLMOL I looks like Flipper wearing a Sailor hat to me...Oppps maybe I had a whiff of Litter dust too.
Hugs and giggles cecilia

Eastside Cats said...

Excellent, excellent art once again!
Bravo! Brava! Applause!!!
However, 'Catcher's Mitt' looks an awful like the lower peninsula of Michigan...just sayin'!
And who's golf ball ended up in that sand trap?!?

Crafting Queen said...

You kitties have been very busy and creative. Hope you have a great weekend. It's been very wet here so not much outside time. Sending purrs Patch and Flower.

Me said...

We are cracking up totally laughing out loud! Nessie with a log on her head!!! That must be some fishing they got in Scotland (MOL!) xoxo, purrs and goodness-Bibi & Meep

Catscue Cat Mom said...

MOL! That is some amazing art kitties!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I thought the same thing Gidget Blue Sky thought about the first one. Chicken leg.

I LOVED the Hot Air Balloon. Very creative and inventive. FSG, you did GOOD!!! And the golf ball in a sand trap still has me laughing.

Summer has been good to you Tabbies. Bleubeard gives you 984 paws up.

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

once again we are all amazed at your incredible art ability! Though we think you should hold "hot balloon" over your mom's head and call it "great idea"

Mickey's Musings said...

This was a pawsome edition of the mind's eye gallery!!!
Very creative too.I liked them all and hot air balloon and catchers mitt most ;)
MOL!
Purrs,Julie

pilch92 said...

You have all outdone yourself once again. I especially like the mountain climbing- very cool. XO

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

They are all works of art, but the Catcher's Mitt and Mountain Climbing are in a class of their own.

Photo Cache said...

Very, very impressive collection!!!!

Emma and Buster

messymimi said...

You have outdone yourselves in your creativity.

Marvelous Marv said...

Bwa! Haa!! Haaa!!! Yous guys ROCKZ! with your Peez ROCKZ!Wes is using the great out doors as our litter box right now...but wait until the cold weather hits!
Purrs
Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Angel Nellie

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, that is some amazing artwork! Vizit Frum De Lok Nez Monsturr with Log on Head is BRILLIANT!

Dma said...

I snorted when I saw the lochness monster with a log on its head. Classic.

Tamago said...

It was a great virtual tour! Fantastic pieces as always. My favorite is the one with Loch Ness monster. So cute with log on head :-) And the hot air balloon ride, such a fun piece :-)

Have a great day, Tabbies xo

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Fascinating, they look like moon rocks

CJ Kennedy said...

I always love these art shows!

Sandra Cox said...

SUMMER FLYIN PAST UZ LIKE A SQUIRRELZ. Heh. Isn't it the truth.

Saku said...

Your art work is always so purrfect!

Cathy Keisha said...

Bravo! Bravo! *nom nom* Sorry, had to grab some noms. Dunno which I like best but that golf ball is amazing.

Gigi said...

Oh kitties! We laffed and laffed and laffed, and we needed that! We especially enjoyed the way in which you are providing lunch for us (opening our fridges, ha ha ha ha ha!) The teacher-Human gives you an A+ for this post!

John Bellen said...

Ha! The Golf Ball in the Sand-trap is a multi-media piece, I see.

Layla Morgan Wilde said...

Woah, Rocky Mountain high with that range!

Three Chatty Cats said...

I feel like that last one was very creative. You reached very far in to find that one! :-)

Pat Hatt said...

You even got extra perks with your art. The FSG may want to wash it though

Gigi said...

We enjoyed your message! The human will reply on the weekend, and if she's forgetful I will dig a single claw into her foot. It's a very effective reminder!

The J-Cats said...

How furry creative you all are (mol, mol, mol)!

Smudge said...

Litter art creativity at its finest!

Deziz World said...

Well, the fotos be missing from our view, but we're sure they're truly pawsum pieces of art. And fanky fanks fur the heads up 'bout the peppermint tea bags. Big hugs fur all

Luvs ya'

Raena and Dezi

Sandra Cox said...

You and the tabbies bee happee, healthee and safe too.

Valentine said...

I think that just might be my dad's golf ball, 'cause he purrticipated in the odd sport with his pal a couple of weeks ago! Tee hee hee.

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Always enjoy your art gallery entries. Has given me a new appreciation for the clumps I leave behind..hehe Inspired, too, maybe I can "craft" a Thinker statue - Tom x

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Absolutely brilliant! When Mrs H got to the last one, The Loch Ness Monster withlog, she splurted her sherry everywhere with hysterics! I'm lucky not to have caught the full blast of that I can tell you, MOL
Have a great week!
Purrs
ERin

john said...

Just read what the critics have to say:
"Art, with and edge! NY Times Magazine
"A scathing indictment of modern American consumer culture." The Atlantic
"Pretty solid work for cats who sculpt with their butts." Kirkus Review

Soon to be a major motion picture?

Feline Opines, the World from a Feline Point of View said...

The Tribe loved the summer sports edition. We are a bit miffed that The Human insists on putting Feline Pine in our litter boxes. There are no artistic opportunities for us!
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Alberto, Oliver and Lily

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

MOL...looks like you're getting better with every litter...MOL😸Pawkisses for a Happy Tuesday🐾😽💞

MadSnapper n Beau said...

the funniest is the hurlin stick and i like the log on the head best. thanks for the well wishes on our blog.

Sandra Cox said...

Those tabbies are very creative:)

Gigi said...

Just dropping by to say hello....so tomorrow's Wednesday. Should I be looking forward to another brilliant poem or artwork???

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

You kitties should sell that $#!+!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Maybe start a museum?!

Timmy Tomcat said...

You have us rolling in the aisles laughing again guys. Love the Lok Nez Monsturr with log on his head MOL