Wednesday, May 29, 2019

SETTIN SAIL FOR DE EASTURNN SEA BORD

whitefish wavez everee one
N welcome ta toona tee vee
starrin ewe noe who 
& KNOT ewe noe whooz

we iz brod castin thiz week 
live frum de SS DUDE

az we set sail for de easturnn sea bord 
sew we can be on time 
{ witch iz onlee pole lite }

when raena sell a bratez
her gotcha day next week

de 5th oh joon ta bee eggs act 

with a mega huge partee

N whatz total lee awesum 
bout her partee iz
her N her sisturr dezi 
iz hostin a scavengerrz hunt 
N de winner will ree ceeve a cash prize 
oh $ 178,902.74

will that buyz a lotta canned goodz 
ore what

 we haz never hunted 
scavengerrz bee for 
sew we is total lee lookin for werd two thiz 
N hope itz az eazee 
az huntin mice

EVEREE ONE IZ WELL COME TA PLAY A LONG

heerz what cha gotta due:

Make a note of the answer to the following question and attend the party at DezizWorld.com on June 5th 2019. You'll need to collect 7 answers from 7 different blogs, 
{  links to the blogs with questions can be found at DezizWorld }  and then leave your answers in the comment section on that day's party post


pleez join in on de fun 
N may bee ewe can make sum new friendz 
a long de way

heerz two a happee healthee week oh end

peace out N rock on 
long live gotcha dayz


heerz one oh de scavengerrz quest shunz

Q: What cat loves pizza? (there's more than 1 right answer)


49 comments:

Kea said...

That'll be great fun! Good luck to all who participate in the scavenger hunt. And may you have smooth sailing! :-)

CJ Kennedy said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Party on, Dude.

Eastside Cats said...

Wishing you fair winds!

Dma said...

that sounds like fun. however the boyz price for any type of work is $178,902.75 so this just missed the cut.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Do we have to list every cat in the WORLD that loves pizza? Must be eight or nine at least!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Cool post gang and we all wish sweet Raena a Happy and fun Birthday!

The Whiskeratti said...

Smooth sailing, dear furriends!

pilch92 said...

Glad you are part of the scavenger hunt- we are too :) XO

My Mind's Eye said...

OMCs a verbal scavenger hunt.....at least since it is so hot nobuddy
will be running around in the heat...just virtually on the interwebs.
Hugs cecilia

Pat Hatt said...

A scavenger hunt can be fun, especially with $176748.76 on the line, right? haha set sail and enjoy.

Mickey's Musings said...

We like your ship the SS Dude!!!!
A scavenger hunt...gee!
That is a neat way to celebrate Raena's birthday ;)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Katie Isabella said...

I will have a look-see!

Ivan from WMD said...

That sounds like fun!

Annie Bear said...

We look forward to Raena's birthday party! How fun to broadcast from SS Dude!

John Bellen said...

That sounds most enjoyable, guys. I'll be there, though if I forget, remind me. That's the day before Josie's dental and Cammie's examination following her stroke, so I may be pre-occupied.

And the "Dude" looks like just the sort of boat I'd take to sail to Idylland for my holidays - less than five weeks to go!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This scavenger hunt sounds like fun. I'll see if Bleubeard and Squiggles want to participate. You tabbies rock and find the best things to write about.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Yeah! A boat ride on the fishing trawler of the Tabbies! Is it any wonder its called 'Dude'!

Her pawrty will be a ton of fun!

Off to discover all the pzza lovers...

messymimi said...

It's going to be a fun time at the party, and i hope i can find all the answers!

meowmeowmans said...

Ooh, a scavenger hunt? That's such a fun way to celebrate Raena Belle's birthday!

The J-Cats said...

We have never been on a scavenger hunt before. It looks fun.
And a ride on your boat looks as if it would be fun too.
Purrs.

Pam and Teddy said...

Hey if you are in the area of Virginia on the "Dude", sail on by up the Chesapeake River and we'll meet ya on the beach. Plenty of delish fish to be had in the Bay. We aren't sure if we'll be scavenger huntin' but it seems like a cool idea!!

Hugs, Ted-o-nator

Tamago said...

Scavenger hunt, that sounds lots of fun! It's gonna be a pawsome pawty for sure :-)
Have a smooth sailing, Tabbies!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

I know this one and it's on the tip o' me tongue. . . . ME! No hang on thats not right as I dont like cheese. Hmm, well I'll think about this and get back to you, MOL
Purrs
ERin
PS, happy sailing and pirating if you get the chance and mind the nest of crows! ;)

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

OMC that sounds a delicious pawty, Tabbies. I don't know who likes pizza, but I know who doesn't😸Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

Oh dat sounds like lots of fun!! Hope ya has smooth sailing :)

xoxo,
Matilda & Matt

Sandee said...

I need to get to work on this hunt. I don't know the answer to this one, but I'll bet it is some kitty in our circle of kitties.

Have a purrfect day. ♥

The Swiss Cats said...

That sounds like a lot of fun ! Purrs

The Florida Furkids said...

If you head south down the Indian River, come visit us!! We've hunted lizards but never Scavengers....sounds like fun.

The Florida Furkids

Deziz World said...

Fanky fank you fur purticipatin' and postin' a question. This is soooooooooo much fun. See ya'll at the pawrty!!!


Luvs ya'

RaenaBelle and Dezi

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! That's a lot of do-re-mi! I don't think I have the attention span to follow all those rules though.

Cathy Keisha said...

PeeEss: I only love the pizza toppings and only when it's chick-hen. Oops, I said a dirty word about a dirty burd.

Three Chatty Cats said...

What a fun adventure! Good luck to all who go a huntin'!

Crafting Queen said...

Sorry we have been missing kitties. We had to visit the dreaded VET again. Patch had to stay for a bit but is home again. Hope you have a great weekend. Purrs from Flower and Patch¬

Katie Isabella said...

Mommy said how about the Banana River too?

Katie Isabella said...

Dai$y, ready and I'm wearing my red shoes! And my pearls. I had my claws done in red. Can't wait focus to take off. Milan, here we come! Ready or knot.

Marg said...

It does sound like a fun thing to do. Go hunting for treasures. We have not idea what cat loves pizza. You all have a great week e end.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

The more appropriate question is what cat DOESN'T love pizza?

Andrea said...

I just love scavenger hunts. Thanks for the clue

Pete H said...

Thank you so much for hosting the big scavenger hunt pawty for Raena Belle!
Purrs to you and your family from,
Pete, The Girls and the Formerly Feral Kitties!

Timmy Tomcat said...

I think Garfield is number one but Garfields cat is a strong second

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Sounds fun!! We will be there!

Just Ducky said...

We get to go hunting? Sounds like fun.

Sandra said...

Enjoy the scavenger hunt. Sounds like great fun.
Hope your weekend was filled with fish for the critters and yummy snacks and rest for yourself.

Sherri-Ellen T-D. said...

Meow meow that S S Dude iss purrty snazzy!!! Wee cuud catch a lot of fish sailin inn that vessell.
An HURRAH fore Raena Belle! Shee iss a reel cutie pie issn't shee?
Mee wanted to all so meow that yore tributte to Crockett was furabuluss an so sweet....hee was so furry loved an iss missed a lot!
***purrsss*** BellaDharma

Colehaus Cats said...

Pizza? Does that look like a round bread thing that comes in a box with cheese and some other things and is fairly easy to snag offa Dad's plate when he's not looking? Asking for . . . um, a friend. You know, just so we can say we're on the same page...

Annie&Charlie said...

Thanks for the scavanger question
'till we meet at Raena's Luau Party!

Sandra said...

SS Dude. Ha.

Anonymous said...

Oh my a scavenger hunt! I don't know if I'm allowed to eat scavengers but if I sneak a few.....who will know it?

Fishy friends you are the smelliest of my friends....your aroma is the best.

Shoko

Valentine said...

Tee hee hee. If that sailboat can sail on land then I would luv a ride. If it goes on the water I'll pass, 'cause I don't want anything to do with water unless it's in my drinky bowl. Winks.