whitefish wavez everee one
N welcome ta toona tee
starrin KNOT dai$y ore mackerull
but ME toona
33,840 minitz ago in de past
R total lee awesum
gorgeouz gal pal CK
who roolz de roost over at
TW & popz place
rited a post with sum answerz
ta de questshunz ewe will see bee low
N her said join in de fun....
we said aye oh kay
but then sum stuff went down
now we iz buzzed happee
ta bee heer ta day with R answerz
two thoz questshunz
that CK pozed thoze manee manee minitz ago
de questshunz CK asked her veewing audee antz
bee in green
& R answerz bee in purplez
sew de questshun aire lookz like spring time
note ♫♫♪♫
each oh uz answered theez questshunz
then we asked de naybor cat
two pix whooz answerz waz de best
noe creditz R gonna bee given
ta stop any poe ten shull cat fitez
letz begin~~~~~
letz begin~~~~~
What one thing would you change
if you had to do it over?
de wee babeez diapurr
coz we due knot think
we did a grate job furst time round
coz de babee still bee stinkin
we did a grate job furst time round
coz de babee still bee stinkin
If you were to create a piece of art,
what would the subject be?
what would the subject be?
regular reederz oh R non senze
noe itz cat pee
noe itz cat pee
What is your biggest success up until now?
what if we haz MOR succezz in de few chure
then thiz anzwer wood bee a total lie
if we answered two day
then thiz anzwer wood bee a total lie
if we answered two day
What has been your biggest challenge?
listenin ta burd song
everee... damn.... day
coz we haz poor qualatee windowz
listenin ta burd song
everee... damn.... day
coz we haz poor qualatee windowz
Where do you most want to travel, but have never been?
OUTSIDE
OUTSIDE
Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
any one who could cook a meel
coz de food servizz gurl can KNOT
If money was no object, what would you do all day?
If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be?
enabullz a werk force ta
eradicate; yea we used a big werd
eradicate de planet oh bass terd
chckn N turkee
If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be?
moove two a total BURD free zone
and ther ya haz it
we had sum fun with this post
N we bet ewe will two
play a long if ya haznt all reddy
heerz two a happee healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live R palz
copee N paste
who supplied two dayz questshunz
frum CK'z place bak ta TT
and ther ya haz it
we had sum fun with this post
N we bet ewe will two
play a long if ya haznt all reddy
heerz two a happee healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live R palz
copee N paste
who supplied two dayz questshunz
frum CK'z place bak ta TT
© May 15, 2019
All Rights Reserved
50 comments:
Hmmm! Pretty much the answers I would have expected from you all. Interesting nevertheless!
Greg and Friends at the felinecafe
You guys just brighten up the midweek.
Dang! For a while we got notice of your blog posts and then ZIPPADEEDOODA. I'll try to remember to check and see if you have sprouted words more regularly! Love your answers to the questions. If I had more energy I'd answer them but basically I'm a large orange lazy dood.
Love and Hugs, Ted-o-nator
Great answers, but I think the only place you could move to that was totally burd free would be under the sea!
Outside we'd like to see too, but maybe without any burd poop.
Your answers were darn good and so is your art!
Well, i'm not sure there is a total bird free zone, maybe getting insulated windows is your best bet to cut down on bird noise.
Sighs. I think burd free is an admirable goal but... they are kinda everywhere.
Those are great answers! I am a big fan of your art- I had no idea it was pee :) XO
Sadly, burdz are pretty much everywhere. But if we hear of a burd free zone, we will let you know!
Loved reading these answers. Got a kick out of your answer to the deserted island question. The lady isn't much of a cook either. You guys are lucky. You create great art all the time!
I loved most of your answers, but I fear you don't give the FSG enough credit. She deserves more respect. She may not be able to cook (as you tabbies imply), but she can open a bag of kibble with her opposable thumbs.
Not sure you'll ever be burd free, dear tabbies. You gave us all food for thought, though (except the pee art, of course)!!!
I was glad to see the pee art being featured! It's been awhile but then, one must wait for inspiration. We will patiently wait here in the shadows until you are ready. And yes, don't diss the FSG. She tries hard, witness that you are all thriving. You may leave notes under your dishes with suggestions for her perhaps.
We agree with Bleubeard and Elizabeth: It doesn't matter if your FSG can't cook, as long as she can open kibble bags and cans of cat food, you're doing fine! :-)
As for living in a bird-free area...Hmm. That would pose a significant challenge! Plus our biped says there are so many lovely-looking (and sounding) birds. Yah, yah, we know how you feel about them! :-P
Hahahaha. We love your answers!
excellent answers. stoopid birds.
Great answers kitties! Meowsa those burds must be something else. You don't want to see our newest cat television channel....it's big on burds.
Ah! Tuna TV is back! Thanks for once again enlightening us on life, the universe and everything else. xoxox, Bibi & Meep
You all did a fine job answering very hard and thought provoking questions.
My biggest success to date was when ANgel Madi and jumped into blogging with all 6 of our feets. We met so many wonderful friends and I cannot imagine not knowing you all...
Hugs Cecilia
We love your answers guys!! And Zulu and Frodo agree that they would want to travel OUTSIDE--in their case to a world where visits OUTSIDE did not have to be supervised! We have poor quality windows too and all that basturn bird noise is driving them batty!
Just to make you chuckle...
I suggested trout soup but B asked for (and I made it) home made chicken soup. Yep B u r d soup.
Hugs Cecilia
Hi Tabbies, love the answers. Be nice to your food service girl or she might not give you extra treats. lol Purrs from Patch and Flower. We have a new brother and we are not sure about him as he's a silly doggy!
Great job with the answers!
Emma and Buster
Our mommy can't cook either. What's up with our help? We enjoyed this questionnaire!
I love your answers! Listening to burd song must be quite challenging indeed! Someday you may be able to move to a burd free zone ...or you get to eradicate them in your area :-D
Whoa! Those answers were way better than mine! Thanx and a tip of the hat for playing along. TW can't cook neither so now she orders all these vegetarian meals which IMSO are worse than chick-hen.
Meowing Out Loud here. Our favorite answer was the one about the baybeez diapurr. Never saw one, and never hope to.
Those are some great answers to CK's questions! Hope you get that do over on the diaper.
Whut happen to da answerz we givvin? Durn puter. Anyhoo we thinkin dat baebee maybee stinkin but doant yoo git downwinder of Rumpers Bumpers. PeeU.
Buddy Budd
Buddy you better not say that in public! BUDDY! Ah well... He we love all the answers and you cats are a hoot. Purrs
Rumpy Bump and Timmy
The baby's diaper answer had me chuckling. Changing it over - and over - is a smart idea.
We LOVE your answers, especially about taking someone who can cook with you to the island - that is pure genius, guys! Thank you so much for all the smiles you have given us today. We'll see you later!
Outside, I never want to go outside. I prefer inside.
Da bird is da word and if you've never been outside, you've come up with a better imagination because of it. - Tom x
Kitties, please don't change a thing...you are delightful as you ARE!
Well we have to say that all of you gave some really good answers but the babie's diaper changing made us laugh the most. We were not at all surprised to find burds, chickens and turkeys in your answers. lol Hugs and nose kisses
I can certainly relate with the de wee babeez diapurr. I was on baby patrol this weekend and there were many blowouts. Yikes.
MOL, love the lot. to sum up then: life on a paradise island, being served alfresco meals by a top notch chef whilst a team of agents eradicate all burds including them pesky gulls(no burds—anywhere), all the time enjoying the delights of the newly built art installation called Da Museum o' Pee. Sounds fun—and if I can bring some mice, too, I'm in ;)
Toodle pips
ERin
Listenin ta burd song everee... damn.... day is Franky's biggest challenge too. We blame the burds for his numerous breakouts.
MOL...I think miss Jackie is right, Tabbies, I haven't found a singing fish...oops...I just did...in Nemo :D Great answers, hope to see your peece on art again soon :D Pawkisses for a Happy Wednesday🐾😽💞
I love the answer to the travel question. :)
You cool cats really know how to give the best answers!!!!!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
By da way y'all, big thanks for da Crockett memorial post. We luvs ya. <3
Ya'll are too funny. MOL And we luvved your tribute to Crocket, but couldn't find the comment form. Anyways, great answers. Big hugs fur all.
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
The answer to stranded on a deserted island is hilarious. I'm right there with ya, FSG.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful answers. We know the bird song would drive a kitty crazy hearing that everyday. Have a great rest of your day.
World of Animals
I love your answers! They were genius...which is no surprise when you consider who answered. YOU all did! You're genius! And Dai$y, looking gorgeous there Girl Friend. XXXX
I loved your tribute to Crockett who I will always miss. XXX
Thanks fur coming to my birthday pawty
Miss Fitz
Hi guys! We came to catch up on your blog. I have to say, you guys are very brave to want to travel outside. I hate it. So does Lexy, and she drools in the carrier. Let us know if you have any tips to make it more fun.
Mew mew mwe grate quest-shuns an answers! If mee cuud do anything at this moment mee wuud bee outside chasin aftur Chewy an Chasey Chipmunkss…..butt mee not allowed out other than Condo...Iss OKay mee not reelly miss beein free....mee was all wayss hungree!
***purrsss*** BellaDharma
Post a Comment