Wednesday, April 10, 2019

SUM GIFTZ CAN KNOT BEE WRAPPED


whitefish wavez everee one 
N thanx for stoppin bye

we haz knot been in de stew dee oh
ina few 
sew we hope ta get it kleened 
N up N reddy
fora fresh eppa soda
oh toona tee vee
soooper soon

thiz week we wanted ta sharez
bout a birthday gift 
 gram maw ree ceeved 

trubull waz her couldna
think oh what ta name em



well we gived a bit oh thinkin
bout thiz 
N figured we could help gram maw out 









de food servizz gurl suggested

red N yellow
little N big
cluck N stuck
hay N ewe

we toll gram maw
we got de purrfect name
for theeze burdz

bass N turd

happee bee lated aprilz foolz day 
one N all 


heerz two a happee healthee 
week oh end

peace out N rock on

long live fencin postz

♥♥♥ 
© April 10, 2019
All Rights Reserved

44 comments:

Random Felines said...

what about lunch and dinner??? MOL

World of Animals, Inc said...

What wonderful birthday gifts your gram received. We do like the names bass and turd. LOL. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals

My Mind's Eye said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh F.S.G...I say winner winner Chicken Dinner...I have missed your sweet adorable post.
Hugs Cecilia

Photo Cache said...

Nice to hear from you again. Hope you're having a ton of sunpuddle.

Emma and Buster

Kea said...

Ha! We almost thought this was real! :-D

Eastside Cats said...

Cluck and Chuck...LOL!

Marg said...

We cannot believe you are posting about burds. Yikes. But we like Basturd N Turd. Very funny. You all have a good weekend too.

The Whiskeratti said...

Ohhh burds... ! You are very brave to talk about them.

Crafting Queen said...

Posting about Birds!!! i am on the correct blog???? lol
Sending lots of hugs. Thanks for the sweet comment. It was a lot of sewing but mostly straight stitching. Hugs Anesha

CJ Kennedy said...

Fun name combos. Ink loved birds. Have a good weekend.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Bwahaha! You fooled me and I thought my eyes were deceiving me.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Too funny, I couldn't figure out why there were burds here either!

Mickey's Musings said...

That was a good April Fool joke!
We were surprised when we actually thought this was for real and you were licking out names!!! MOL!
We did like the name you suggested though ;) heeheehee
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Sandra said...

Love those chickies!
Hugs

pilch92 said...

Your name choices are the best :) I look forward to an episode soon. XO

Ivan from WMD said...

That's exactly what we would have suggested too!!!

Annie Bear said...

You got us, but we should have known it was an April Fool's joke. Chickens in Trout Towne just can't happen. LOL!

messymimi said...

Heeheehee! Although, if my daughter-in-law gets more chickens someday, i will suggest those names.

meowmeowmans said...

MOL! Bass and Turd. You got us good, pals!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was given a gerbil once that I named Lunch because at the time, I had two cats that really, really wanted it.

I think Lunch and Dinner sounds good and it's a fabulous April Fools Joke on all of us who love the Trout Town Tabbies.

Pam and Teddy said...

Tee hee!! So which one is TURD??????? Inquiring minds want to know!

Hugs, Teddy and Mom

Tamago said...

I gasped when I saw those two burds! Great April Fools post :-)
Bass and Turd are great burd names :-)

Just Ducky said...

We like your suggestions of Bass and turd.

Meep said...

Hee hee hee! Lunch and dinner! Bass and Turd -- totally Troutie!
And next year Gramaw will get Snack and Attack!
xoxox, Bibi & Meep

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

We vote for turd 1 and turd 2!!

John Bellen said...

For birds, I think they are rather nice little things. For birds.

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Oh boy! What a great gift! We can only think of Hennifer as a name, and we stole that from Jennifer Garners' bass turd burd.

Just Mags said...

Thank you for giving us a great big belly laugh when we read your names for Grandmaws birds. Love, hugs and nose kisses...you all have a wonderful weekend.

Three Chatty Cats said...

MOL! Yep, you picked out the perfect names!!!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

your names are perfect and I am laughing my head off at the Random Felines comment!!! xoxo

Sandra said...

I particularly like cluck N stuck:) Heh.
Hope your weekend is peaceful.
Hugs

Smudge said...

Glad to see you back, and we say dinner and dessert.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

MOL...Granny thought this was real, Tabbies...and it's not even April 1st anymore...MOL :D Hope you are fine! Pawkisses for a wonderful Sunday to all of you🐾😽💞

A few Good Cats said...

Good to hear from you again... we think that for those chickens someone should have charged a poultry sum. :-)

Timmy Tomcat said...

We are so glad you are back and Love Bas N Turd MOL Dad laughed out loud too. Purrs friends
Timmy and Family

BeadedTail said...

We had to double check we were on your blog because there were burds! But then we saw the name suggestion and knew we were in the right place! MOL!

RescuesAndMore said...

Thanks for always commenting - blessings to you and your animals!

Debby
http://RescuesAndMore.blogspot.com

Sherri-Ellen T-D. said...

Mew mew mew mee had no idea what THE werdss were till mee meowed them out loud!! LadyMew spit water on mee when mee mee-yowed Bass-turd!! An once shee cuud breethe again, shee laffed!!
Thanx Dai$y an Tuna an Mackerull fore THE bath an laffss…
**purrsss** BellaDharma

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Err ... they look ... tasty. I mean, very bird-like. Bass turds. {To chickens: CALL ME!} ~Bear Cat

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Phew, and there was me thinking you guys had gone soft for the birds! Happy belated fools day, too. :)
Purrs
ERin

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Oh, MY!! We thought the burds had taken over, MOL!
Phew!!

We had a good giggle after all of that, though.

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! I think I missed this one! You should call them Buck and Shot. MOL!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Thank you for your kind words on my new (hopefully temporary) blog. The problem is, like you, I am just a visitor to my original blog, and can't edit, add new posts, or delete spam. Hope you and the tabbies have a lovely Easter.

Valentine said...

I'm suspecting your grandma wasn't to keen with the name you came up with for her birthday gifts. How about 'Crispy N Nugget'? Tee Hee Hee. Winks.