WHITE FISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WELCOME TA TOONA TEE VEE
STARRIN
KNOT DAI$Y ORE MACKERULL
BUT ME
TOONA
TWO NITE WE IZ LIVE
FRUM DE TROUT TOWNE
ART GAL O REE
N WE IZ BUZZED HAPPEE
TA PREE SENT TWO EWE ALL
DE 2019 SPRINGZ TIME A DISH UN
OH.... ITZ ALL IN DE MINDZ EYE
PEACEZ OH ART
FEEL FREE TA TAG A LONG
ON DE TOOR
PLEEZ REMEMBURR ALL PEACEZ
IZ FRA GEEL
N WE WILL STOP FOR LUNCH BRAKE AT 3:22 AM
PLEEZ STAY BEE HIND DE ROPEZ
N IF ANY ONE WOOD LIKE SUM CONZEZZIONZ
BEE FOR LUNCH BRAKE
DE SHOP IZ AT DE NESW KORNER OH DE BUILDIN
WITH THIZ BEE IN SAID
LETZ MOOVE RITE A LONG TA R FURST PEACE
WE CALL THIZ PEECE
FANCEE GARDIN WINDCHIME BELLZ
WE CALLZ THIZ PEECE
BRONTOE SAURUZ CHILLAXIN IN
WATERZ
THIZ PEECE BEE CALLED
HIPPO OUTTA DE
WATERZ BRONTOE SAURUZ WAZ CHILLAXIN IN
WE DUE KNOT BLAME YA DOOD
THIZ PEECE IZ CALLED
SEA TURTULL ON NEW SCOOP
WE SWITCHED BAK TA DE ORANGE BYE DE WAY ~
THIS PEECE IZ CALLED
FIRE BOOT FOR GRAM PAW
♥♥♥♥♥
THIS PEECE IZ CALLED
REER VEEW OH TAIL LEZZ MOUZ
GAZIN AT
SUM THIN
MACKERULL: HAY BIG KATOONA
EYE AM MEZZIN WITH YUR
CANVAS
DAI$Y: WHY IS THE KITCHEN MATT
UNDER THE LITTER BOX
AND WHY IS MACKERULL
LAYING
IN IT
TOONA:
😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
THANX FOR JOININ UZ TWO NITE
HEERZ TA A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE SALT
© April 25, 2019
All Rights Reserved







42 comments:
"PLEEZ STAY BEE HIND DE ROPEZ
N IF ANY ONE WOOD LIKE SUM CONZEZZIONZ
BEE FOR LUNCH BRAKE
DE SHOP IZ AT DE NESW KORNER OH DE BUILDIN"
This is Exactly what that say at our fancy pants Art Museum...so obviously I knew I was about to see real works of art.
MOL Mac in the box and Fancy Garden Wind chime and Grandpa's fire boot were on the top of my list.
Hugs and have a lovely weekend. We have been in pre bday mode celebrations all week. B's bday is Saturday when we will post all the fun.
Cecilia
Always a pleasure to view the art gallery. Imaginative creations. When Ink was little, he and his litter mates used to hang out in the litter box.
my favorite is the fire boot for grampa. it's perfect.
Wonderful art this week, Tuna, but I think Mackerull needs an updated photo. He is getting BIG! Reminds me of Squiggles when I first got him. The only place he felt safe was in the sandbox. I think someone must have mistreated him before they took him to the Humane Society, because even to this day, he won't let anyone near him but me. Thankfully, he no longer hangs out in his sandbox because it put a LOT of pressure on me.
I have one of those metal scoops and I love it. It has been a lifesaver for me.
My favorite has to be Gram Paw's Fire Boot. I also liked the bell. Very, very clever art made by one and all!!!
Mack is altering the canvas of future artwork!
More masterpieces!
We think Mack is perfecting his performance art. :-)
Why are you in the litter try???? Silly kitty. lol Our fur babies are arriving on Saturday!
Great works of art as always kitties! We is a little shocked that Mackerull is hanging out in the box. Your service gurl must keep it furry clean!
In the sixties I took Art Appreciation 101 in college. Kept me out of the war--for awhile. I never saw the likes of what is on display here today! Guess I should have taken Art Appreciation 102 as well! It is total crazy Mack in the box on top of the mat!
We would be out of the water too if a brontosaurus was in it.
But we are cats so we would not be IN the water in the first place ;) MOL!!
Great tour as usual. We want to know if Mackerull trying his paw at creating future exhibits?
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
These are all great. I am a big fan of your art. I especially like the boot for your Grandpa, he would be proud of you. And the turtle is cool too. XO
Good questions, Daisy:)
Great show! But what in the world is that silly little boy doing??
We enjoyed seeing your art as much as you enjoyed making it, bravo!
You are all such good artists. Well done. Lots of great designs.
Travis' spe-shull-tee are da heart shaped skulpturs... he duz dem all da time, bol, bol.
MOL, so artistic!
Our Favourite is Hippo Outta Da Waterz.
You are all so Artistic!
Michaelangelo and Rodin are nothing compared to you guys!
Sheesh! Even your litter box deposits are more exciting than ours! Right after I brought Bear inside, the information I read said that to litter box train a cat, you are supposed to put them in the litter box after they eat or drink. Well, Bear was homeless until this point ... so there was a lot of eating and drinking and I kept putting him in the litter box and he finally just curled up in there and went to sleep. In the end, I didn't need to do anything and he picked it up on his own.
Delighted as always at the variety of art works you make. What technique, what finesse, what artistry. P-on, xoxo, Bibi & Meep
It seems your home is full of artists. :)
Messin' with the canvas? MOL! That made us giggle! As for your artwork, brilliant!
I like the sea turtle sculpture. He's even swimming. But I don't think Mackerull respects the art...
How much do those masterpieces sell for?
My my! Cat in the canvas. I think he's trying to create. MOL! Great art.
Those sure are museum quality sculptures. Dad says mine aren't of much value since they're pretty much just what my blog title says, mostly boring big old balls and clumps. Y'all sure are creative!
Oh! My breath was taken away...(for several reasons)! Such realistic pieces of Toona art are a treat to see for the day. I was especially appreciative of the brontosaurus! What accuracy. What thought put into the creation!
I just love Gram Paw's Fire Boot and Sea Turtull. Mackerull, you're too funny! When you get older, you'll appreciate art. Hopefully, you didn't break any of those precious pieces of art.
Amazing art, you're all so creative ! The Sea Turtull is our favorite ! Purrs
Some great pieces in this round indeed. We'll admit though, Pat cringed a bit with his ocd over relaxing in the literbox haha
You all peed so much beautiful art, I only get balls, or broccoli, I guess I still have to practice a lot. Now about Macherull, looks like he's being served...MOL :D Pawkisses for a Relaxed Sunday to all of you🐾😽💞
The Fire Boot for Grandpa is our favorite, but all of your artwork is amazing, Tabbies! Mack, a little purrformance art? MOL!
Oh! WoW! Your guys lumps are great! Mine are always solid balls.... And Holy MACKERULL looks fabulishious in the box on the kitchen mat!
Purrs
Marv
I always love your gallery tour. And as always, great exhibits! I love the brontosaurus!
Oh Mackerull, you are gonna be in trouble for messing with the canvas! Or are you preparing for making a masterpiece? :-)
The tailless mouse is perfection. When Eric was young he used to sleep in the litter box, but first he had to scat the litter all over the floor.
Those tabbies certainly are creative.
Love when you guys display your beautiful art. Frodo doesn't create art but he also LOVES to lie in his litter box--but he takes it one step further and does what I like to call his "litter box dance" which is when he rolls back and forth in the litter box with total glee and then emerges covered in tiny pieces of poo--often affixed to his head, seriously!
Oh Mackerull, get outta the box dude. MOL You sure have grown up. Lookin' good. Big hugs fur all.
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
ow, you guys have all been busy! Some great pieces you have this season, and we especially interested in your tailless mouse. That is one image I am used to and have had a few in my collection—though never as complete a specimen as yours, MOL
Toodle pips and purrs
ERin
I bet you never run out of artwork. Heh.
No that's something seeing "art" in kitty litter clumps!
Amazing art as always and whut the hey is Mackerull doing anymeow? That cat needs to get a new line of nap or he will be rolled up with the scoop. Can we get dibs on that Mouz that is lookin? Will three treaterz do it?
Post a Comment