Wednesday, April 17, 2019

PLEEZ WELL COM BAK COPPEE & PASTE !!


  white fish wavez everee one

toona tee vee will ree zoom next weekz 

az we pay propz thiz week 
two de easturr hare
with R non classix  

easturr storee


pree sented bye
 coppee N paste
coz it iz frum yeerz past 
 
if we can all give
a round oh a plawz
two de doodz 

C & P
that wood bee awesum



with out further
a due
letz re vizit
EASTURR PAST

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

while easturr can bee 
a rockin awesum holly day....

it can all sew bee
a veree vizshuz holly day.... 
for manee manee peepulz


N heerz how ther day can go...


they will eat candee 
til they hurl ....
 fite over de last ham samich.....

yell at de peepulz
at de  front oh de line.....
ta sit de hell down ....
sew ther kids can watch
de EASTURR parade....

hope inn ta see 
Santa Claus ???? 
at de end



then they go ta see
rell a tives 
they canna stand....

just coz it iz easturr....
N they due knot wanna 
oh fend
de easturr rabbit .....

who in all honest tee
could care less

coz de rabbitz out back ....
eatin everee bush... flower.... 
& tree start.... de peepulz just planted ....
2 weeks ago



then

they get colored dye
all over de white kitchen rug
when they tried ta color
bass terd chickn burd eggz 



they try ta pix
de shell off
de bass terd
chickn burd eggz

N it doez knot come off
in one peace ....
then therz like shell guts....
ina egg salad samich 



they for get wear they hided an egg
N it setz in de houz
for monthz on end.....

til de houz be stinkin
like cod onlee noez what...

& de smell oh garbage
act shoo a lee smellz better....

~~~~~

they accident lee eat
 a wee tinee
peace oh foil .....

that wuz sticked ta
de chocolate egg
that dinna getz peeled off 



then their fillinz in their teethz.....
be like 
hole.... lee.... $hitz......

N they yellz 
ta beet hellz
coz itz like one oh thoz
shootin painz
that goes thru de eye .....
like when they eat .....
ice creem two fast 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

N last but knot leest
therz...

ewe guessed it.....
de hole BURD izzue....

coz why in de sam hell ....

doez ANY ONE

wanna eat this.....





Be it boiled
fried..... baked...... cooked.....
scrambled...... over eazzee.....
omeletted...... ore poached 

when it comes outta de 

BUTT 

oh this





 a bass terd chckn BURD

~~~~~~~


heerz two a safe, happee, healthee
rockin awesum week oh end

HAPPEE EASTURR
be safe if ewe travel

peace out N rock on
long live
de easturr bunnee

© April 17, 2019
All Rights Reserved


53 comments:

Dma said...

all great points. i never thought of easter in such hellish terms.

Katie Isabella said...

Tabbies! I didn't know you were here! But I do now. I musty have missed notification of a post. XXX

Eastside Cats said...

We found a candy that some child had hidden, years afterward! Well, to be honest, I was the child, and I found it as an adult! Oops...

Marg said...

As always, this is totally hesterical. Mom fell off her chair laughing. We wish all of a very Happy Easter with no burds.

My Mind's Eye said...

Coppee and Paste are the the best and what a routine they have. They need to take they show on the road. Every single word is the gospel truth.
I'm snickering and giggling.
Thanks for the fun and white fish waves to Coppe N Paste.
Hugs cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

Well Happy Easter from all of us and you'll be glad to know no burd here...ham!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

IL was always lead to believe the eggs come not from the bird but from the Rabbit! Mostly chocolate rabbits to be sure, so they are safe for eatin'. Otherwise I think you got the rest right!

Photo Cache said...

If these eggs have toona inside them, then it's a holiday to be celebrated. Happy Easter to you all.

Emma and Buster

pilch92 said...

Yay for copy and paste! You make several good points. :) Happy Easter to all of you in Trout Towne. I hope you get some plastic eggs filled with catnip and sardines. XO

Mickey's Musings said...

Mum just got us a new bag of treats and that works for us!!
Thanks for making us and mum laff and laff :)
Happy Easter to you all!!!!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Tuna, Dai$y, and Mackerull, I'm glad you let Coppee and Paste share this wonderful Easter story again. I love the last part about eggs coming out of the butt. Somehow we never think of it that way when we are dyeing them. This was so much fun and I enjoyed seeing it the second time around.

Hope you three and the lovely Laura (aKa food service girl) have a joyous Easter. I am sure it won't be nearly as bad as Coppee and Paste's Easter is!!!

Annie Bear said...

I remember this one! The standouts are the stinky egg and the chicken butt. :)

Happy Easter, friends!

Ivan from WMD said...

Hilarious! We hope you all can steer clear of burdz this Easter and have a fun day!

BeadedTail said...

So now we'll always think of chicken butts instead of Easter bunnies! MOL!

John Bellen said...

Easter can lead to as much trouble among relatives as Christmas. That's why I just stay home with the cats and think of the reason behind the holiday. Much safer.

Just Mags said...

Good job Coppee and Paste you gave us giggles for sure. Not good to leave those burd eggs around too long they really do smell worse than garbage. And the foil on the fillings for sure ouchies! Cnancy and I are gonna eat pretty much what we do on any day come Easter we won't be having burd though. Happy Easter to all you sweeties at Trout Towne. Love, hugs and nose kisses

CJ Kennedy said...

:-D shell guts! :-D Holy Sheetz! Tinfoil! :-D Ink loved birds and eggs, but hated the sound of tin foil being shaken. Freaked him out. =^oo^=

meowmeowmans said...

Bwahahaha! Thank Cod for Coppee and Paste. It's true, who wants a colored whatever that comes out of a burd's butt???

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Yikes!
Good thing all we have here are bunnies...and lots of moles. Is there an Easter Mole to deliver baskets of worms??

If the bunny is scared there are tons of holes that Benji makes for him/them to hide in...like a trap, Bwahahahahaha!

Crafting Queen said...

Oh kitties, you might have missed the point of Easster. lol You make me laugh. Been a hard week missing my furry baby so it's nice to get a laugh. Sending hugs to your food service girl and lots of hugs for all of you. Anesha x

Smudge said...

I'm told dad's been a good one over the years to forget where he and a previous mom hid some eggs on their kids, only to find them days/weeks/months later. Oh, and good point on the chicken butt ending! Happy Easter anyway y'all.

Sandra said...

Love this. Long live the Easter Bunny, indeed. And a Hoppy Easter to all at Trout Towne.

The Swiss Cats said...

Copy and past is purrfect ! Happy Easter to you all ! Purrs

Kea said...

Copy and paste are always so entertaining! :-)

Happy chocolate bunny, not bird, weekend to you all!

Meep said...

Looking forward to the next episode--stay safe and warm, Trouties!
Purrs, Bibi & Meep xoxoxox

Tamago said...

Copee n paste is such a good friend :-) And I enjoy reading your pawsome post again! Good reminder that eggs are coming out of burd butt lol.
I hope you all have a great Easter weekend!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Copee & Paste are so funny! We enjoyed reading their entertaining stories. WE hope you all have a great Easter.

Chuck Huss said...

I hope you all have a great Easter. When I was a small Child, my Grandmother would always have tons of Easter candy. I asked her once where she got all the candy and she said she was the Easter Bunny's helper. I believed her. :)

Katie Isabella said...

I hope all of you are happy and full of candy and some of those ham sammiches! I never liked the eggs either mommy said and she still doesn't care for boiled ones. Tell your food serves gurl that Lion was out and about a week or so ago..and several times since! Mom was so glad to see him she took his picture and made me blog about him! By the by, is Dai$y home?

Katie Isabella said...

Me and mommy too. We'll mot be cooking anything in particular. No fambly here to eat with us, so we'll just do our normal thing.

Noodle Cat said...

When it comes to Easter...
Cadbury Eggs and Peeps!
Have a wonderful Easter.

Noodle and crew

messymimi said...

Blessed Easter to you, i hope you have fun!

Saku said...

Happy Easter efurrybody! There will be no Easter bunny here nor colored eggs. Mom bean is hoping we'll allow her to sleep in. MOL! Like that will happen.

Cathy Keisha said...

Bravo! Great post! Happy Easter! No burds around here for Easter. We have ham and don't color eggs and all our Peeps® are bunnies. BTW, the Easter bunny doesn't bring presents so we don't have to please him/her.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Easter got really fun when my Mom starting being affected by Alzheimer's (and yes, I was still in elementary school). There are eggs that have never be found. At least we didn't hide the real ones inside ... ick. Birds ... bunnies ... all questionable critters!

Three Chatty Cats said...

First off, thanks to C&P! Love your Easter post. Don't worry, we don't have any burds around here. A few chocolate eggs, definitely! Happy Easter!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I just wanted you to know, for reasons I won't go into, I have been locked out of blogger. This is a devastating problem for me, especially since I am in the middle of my recycle campaign. However, I have set up a HOPEFULLY temporary blog to get me through until I can reclaim mine. Please tell everyone you know, and please visit me starting tomorrow (April 20) at:

https://alteredbooksandmixedmedia.blogspot.com/

Even if you don't normally visit me daily, I could use the support right now. And once again, happy Easter Laura, Tuna, Dai$y, and Mackerull.

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Happy Easter, tabbies and say hello to any rabbits you happen to know! - Tom x

Sandra said...

Hope none of the Trout Towne inhabitants are going to be lying in wait to attack the Easter Bunny:)
Again...Hoppy Easter, FSG.

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

BOL MOL oh we wuv dis we laughed so hard at da tinfoil from da chocolate egg part ;) Has a pawesome Easter!!

xoxo,
Matt & Matilda

Smokey_the cat said...

Happy Easter gang!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

This is an egg and meat free zone these days—well Mrs H's side of the pantry is, MOL
You all has a wonderful non-burd easter!
Purrs
ERin

Timmy Tomcat said...

Dad about fell off the chair when we were reading him about the foil... He issa odd one we agree. Super post and we look forward to Copee N Paste in future days... Too funny

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Ha ha! hole.... lee.... $hitz......Indeed -that's what happens to me EVERY time and I never seem to learn!

Sandra said...

Every time I read this I find a new funny. Easturr Hare. Heh.
Hope yours was lovely, FSG, and that the critters waited on you hand and foot. Cough. Cough. Hack. Hack. Wait while I cough up that hair ball.

The Whiskeratti said...

You do have a special way with creating word pictures. Happy belated Easter.

cat9984 said...

I HATE missing that piece of foil! Ruins the whole piece of chocolate. Great story!

cat9984 said...

It's us up above. Mom has trouble with technical things sometimes. Purrs, Snoops and Kommando Kitty

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

We hope you guys had the Hoppiest Easter ever. We didnt' have any chocolate eggs in the house this year. Something about mommy being on a diet. Yeah, right! MOL

Deziz World said...

OMC Ya'll are too funny. As ya' know, we actually like the taste of a good bird, altho' we much purrfur rabbit. Send that bunny our way and your gardens will furever be safe. MOL Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Hope you guys had the bestest Bunny Day ever and also hope da bunny left lots and lots of tunas. :)

Valentine said...

TEE HEE HEE... TEE HEE HEE... TEE HEE... Oh, I can't stop laughing! This is too funny. What a story! You'll be purr-leased to hear that I got chocolate "bas terd chickn eggs" out of my house by stashing them in Mom's suitcase before she left on her Easter trip. I made sure she didn't bring them back. Tee hee hee. Winks.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

MOL...can we eat the chick for a change, Tabbies...MOL :D Hoep you had a lovely Easter. Pawkisses for a wonderful day🐾😽💞