Wednesday, October 31, 2018

A HOWL O WEEN SHANTEE


A HOWL O WEEN SHANTEE

sew ther we all waz 
chillaxin in R bedz

thoughtz oh trout 
be floatin in R headz🐟


Itz howl o ween nite 
N de door bellz ringin

 soundz like sum onez out side 
and they bee a singin ♫♪


we due knot haz candee 
we due knot haz treetz

out side we heer de sound 
oh sum shufflin feetz👣


sum one iz now poundin 
on de screen door

we yelled shut de hellz up 
we canna take it noe mor 🚪


de noiz dinna stop 
they bee tozzin stuff on de roof

we noe itz knot santa 
ore a rain deer hoof 🦌🦌


we iz now gettin pizzed 
& R gonna call de copz

we heer em mezzin in de bushez 
N on de tree topz 🌳


we flung de door open 
we iz gettin reddy ta yell

who due ewe think ewe iz 
N what de sam hell 😠


and de WERST SITE EVER  
came bee for R eyez

take a look for yur selvez 
coz we will tell ewe noe liez


ewe bass terdz

heerz two a
happee safe howl o ween
peace out N rock on
long live
jack N hiz lanturn 



39 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Happy MeowOween all
NO NOT CROWS!! yikes they are just so dang scary and loud good grief are the loud and intrusive...dang bass terd crows!! LOL

It was my daughter who did the sleepwalking. LOL I still shiver when I think of her walking down those stairs with the sheets and blankets and not being accustomed to stairs.
Hugs Cecilia

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Happy Halloween Tabbies & Miss Dai$y and fur cods sake get rid of the burds dudes!!!!! MOL

Wishing mew a spooktacular evening ~ MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The B Team xox

P.S. plz tell Miss Dai$y that Smooch will be taking her on a little trip next week in the TTTB :D

Pat Hatt said...

They sure look ready to strike. Don't walk under as they may poo. Darn burds.They sure can be noisy too.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh I knew y'all would nail the spooky cool thing!

CJ Kennedy said...

Birds! I've seen that movie. Scary! Though Ink loved to watch the birds. And sometimes he made this weird chattering noise while watching the birds. Almost as if he was imagining himself biting their little heads off.

The image from my blog today was a reflection of the black cat window sticker on the studio wall from earlier this Spring. I thought it made a perfect Wordless Wednesday because today would have been Ink's 21st birthday. Thanks for noticing.

messymimi said...

Happy and Spooky Halloween to you, too!

pilch92 said...

Yikes! I thought kids were going to tp the house, this is much worse. Happy Halloween! XO

Annie Bear said...

Ack! Bass terdz! Very scary!

By the way, awesome poem!

Three Chatty Cats said...

I kid you not, I just saw this exact site outside my kitchen window! Very spooky!!! I guess they visited your house, too! Happy Halloween!

Mickey's Musings said...

Bestest Halloween poem ever!
All those scary birds too :o WOW!!!!
Happy Halloween!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Hairballs and Hissyfits said...

man those birds really know how to foul up (get it) Halloween! Great poetry!

A few Good Cats said...

Outside is no fit place for a cat under any circumstances, but especially not with those big black birds just waiting for you.

meowmeowmans said...

NONONONONONONONONO! BURDS??? We sure hope they did not ruin your Meowloween!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Very frightening sight! Better stay inside. Hope you make it to midnight!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Bleubeard, Squiggles, and I wish all the tabbies and the FSG a belated, yet wonderful and spooky Halloween. We were out treating and that's why we are so late visiting. This post seems to be for the birds. Squiggles thinks that's funny. Bleubeard rolled his eyes!

Kea said...

Haha! Brilliant Halloween poem, guys! We hunkered down with the lights off, as usual. :-P

Tamago said...

Oh my, that's the worst sight indeed. How scary! But purrfect story for Halloween :-) I hope you all had a fun Halloween with lots of treats and no tricks from burds!

The Swiss Cats said...

Great poem ! Happy belated Halloween ! Purrs

Herman and Dori said...

This is the best Halloween poem ev-fur! Apaws! Apaws! Even if it haz burds in it, it's the best.

Eastside Cats said...

I certainly would be UTB when that knocking began, kitties! Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

We all loved the poem for Howlaween done in the manner of "The Night Befiore Christmas." Awesome!

The burds at the end were priceless. We all giggled.

Shoko, Tyebe, Budd and mom

The Creative Cat said...

U dinna quoth "Nevah Morez"?

Sandra Cox said...

Hope you had plenty of treat bags of tuna and kibble.
Loved the Halloween ballad:)

Anonymous said...

I love your poem! Maybe, someday, I can find someone who can help me write poems, my mm i useless. We had no kids but ther were fire works which I did not like.
My Comments will be sparse over the next few weeks too. I will be reading, but its hard to comment from my tablet. Mom will be taking her first vacation in 20 years and she is leaving me and the computer at home.
purrs
Marv

John Bellen said...

It's like a Hallowe'en version of "The Birds"! Thank goodness it was just a story - I hope.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Birds ... are for the birds. Just saying.

Pam and Teddy said...

WHAT A NIGHTMARE! BURDZ - everywhere - poopin' and spyin' on you from high and low. Well, that is a true HELLOWEEN tale if ever I read one.

Hugs, Ted-o-nator

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Whoa..! They're scary and very Halloweeney! - Tom x

Photo Cache said...

Whoa! We never gets a visit from this flock! Hope you had a safe one.

Emma and Buster

Saku said...

Those as some scary burds! We sure hope they didn't try to come into the house.

Have a great weekend efurrybody!

BeadedTail said...

OMC! That was scary! We hope we don't have nightmares now! Have a great weekend!

Feline Opines, the World from a Feline Point of View said...

The Tribe of Five feels your pain. Our Humans insist on giving candy to the mini humans who tromp on our front porch and ring our door bell. We are still recovering fron the stress!
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Tucker

Deziz World said...

OMC Now that's 'bout the scariest thing we've ever seen. MOL big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That was the scariest Halloween poem ever! You should have sent the FSG out yelling and waving her arms. I hope they went away and Halloween got less scary.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

That was a scary Helloween poem, Tabbies, but can't help laughing in the end...MOL...birds...PooHoop...BooHoo😸Hope you had a wonderful time anyway. Extra Pawkisses to all of YooHoo🐾😽💞

Ruby's Rescued Life said...

Oh those Bass Terdz being playing some tricks on you. We are still recovering from the army of little humans and our assistant is still cleaning up candy wrappers everywhere.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Happy Halloween to you all too, though I am so late I guess this is for next years post! MOL
PS I does hope you got the guns and gave the Bass Terdz a barrel of candy shot!
ERin

Valentine said...

Tabbies, do you think those "bass terdz" were spying on you all week? EEK! I think you found dinner in those trees. MOL, you had me and Mom rolling on the floor. I luv that you make us smile and laugh every time we visit. I hope your All Hallows Eve wasn't spoiled by the birdies. Hugs and kisses.

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Everywhere you turn there's bass terd berdz! What the cat? We love your Halloween shanty. Thanks for always visiting our blog, we love you guys so much and we hope you know it. We're going to catch up on all your posts that we missed. (We probably should have started from the bottom, not the top!)