whitefish wavez everee one
N welcome two
toona tee vee
toona tee vee
starrin KNOT DAI$Y
N me
toona🐟
toona🐟
thiz week while
de codd mother N eye
de codd mother N eye
iz at de mini mum securatee prizon
for de spozed
diz a peer antz oh
DE LOAN
for de spozed
diz a peer antz oh
DE LOAN
de ritin staff iz givin high pawz
anda
ROAD TRIP STOREE
with manee thanx two ewe
ROAD TRIP STOREE
with manee thanx two ewe
sew with out any root beer
ona tray at de car window
ona tray at de car window
Cast of characters
Dude: AKA: Gram Paw Dude Kitty
Mayor of Trout Towne
Mayor of Trout Towne
FSG: Food Service Girl
to the residents of Trout Towne
Scenario: Moving Day
{ in Honor of Madi’s Sweet 16 }
dude: it waz a dark N stormee night
in Octoburr 2003
in Octoburr 2003
FSG: it was Sunday morning
and not a rain cloud in sight
dude: eye waz leevin bee hind
de nayborz N friendz
eye had grown ta lovez
FSG: you hated the neighbors
and were not allowed outside
dude: everee thing waz in diz array
eye couldna even find me food dish
FSG: the house was
completely empty
and your food dish was in the car
you’d just eaten an hour ago
dude: eye waz shoved
inta a carrierz
that waz ten hundred timez
two small
FSG: you were “put” into
your carrier that your
heftiness
outgrew
dude: eye waz in a car
it waz mooovin
eye waz scared silent
FSG: you started yowling
before the car
backed out of the driveway
dude: we dinna stop
for dayz on end
we covered 257,099,467 milez
FSG: total trip time
was about 2 ½ hours
total driving distance
was a little over 120 miles
dude: eye waz speech lezz
when we final lee arrived
at de destinationz
FSG: you were hoarse
from caterwauling the entire trip
dude: eye saw de glint
oh a dead lee weaponz
N eye waz forced
outta de car
FSG: I came around
to the passenger’s side
had CAR KEYS in hand
picked you up
and took you into the new house
THE END ~~~~~~
and
we lovez ewe
buddy boom
♥♥♥
buddy boom
♥♥♥
butter lover boomer o cat
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
consigliere boomer
♥♥♥♥♥
chef o trout towne
♥♥♥♥♥
chef o trout towne
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


59 comments:
you don't appear to be on the same page with your story... i think you might have to take offense to the "heftiness outgrew" remark...
Sounds like Grampaw Dude and the FSG remember things differently. Must have been a great road trip with all the singing going on.
EEEKKKK!!! Moving Day fills me with horror...and I'm a hoomin...so this car ride story has me sweating BULLETS!!!
That was quite the tale and purrfect for sweet Madi...except the moving part MOL!
I am guessing this story is a mix of both stories- no one ever remembers the details completely :) Happy Birthday to Madi! On Sunday, I will write about my first car and it's stupid long hood that hit everything. XO
MOL, but it wuz quite da road trip!
The FGS sure seems to be making you out to be a bit of a drama queen lol We've moved 6(cassie) and 4(orlin) times, we always know when it is coming and take off.
Wow, that must've been some long road trip - going 257,099,467 miles and all! Glad you finally got there in one piece!!
Wow, that was totally an adventure.
That's one of the scariest stories we've ever heard!!
Your heftiness outgrew! BAwahahhahhahahahaha ...oops, sorry, didn't mean to chuckle
Best line of the day--heftiness outgrew!! Ha ha! I am not sure whose half of the story to believe! Happy Birthday to Madi!
oh my goodness, what horror. Thankfully you are now safe, great ending. Hope you kitties have a great day and weekend. I am keeping my people on their toes by asking for my various treats every few seconds. lol Skipper
Hmmm, amazing how perspectives differ, isn't it? :-)
BTW, you're not the only one whose "heftiness" has outgrown their PTU. :-D
Oh my what a trip -- a way out trip -- that was a lot of mileage there, so glad that there was a safe ending!!!
:-D Ink hated the carrier and meowed himself hoarse, too.
Heftiness outgrew... that reminds me of Lexy! MOL Umm... what's that Lexy? Am I talking about you? Of course not. *whispers* gotta run guys!
LOL LOL there seem to be two sides of the storee but everyone knows a cat is always right :-) Sounds like it was a very exhausting day but glad the road trip ended safely!
Of couse, the perspective of the pussy cat is always right. The humans perspective of past events is always a bit off. I hope Madi had a wonderful birthday! Hugs!
Great story! I sympathize - moving is totally scary and involves weapons of mass destruction, deportation, excavation and much aggravation.
Purrs, Meep
We didn't know ya'll were movin'?. Sorry 'bout how you were manhandled, but we're sure the new place is pawsum. Have fun. Big hugs
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
What an amazing road trip ! That was an adventure ! Purrs
That was a purrrrrfect tale for Madi's Tales of Driving Terror celly-bration for her 16th Birthday! We haven't done our story yet but will be....BRAVO FOR YOU surviving a move!
Hugs, Teddy
The truth probably lies somewhere in between the two stories I think
A two-and-a-half hour car trip? TWO-AND-A-HALF-HOURS? I'd be howlin', too. You have any idea how long that is in cat hours? MOUSES!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY CATS THIS IS MY FIRST ROAD TRIP STORY....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY CATS I THINK I HAVE BEEN ON THAT VERY SAME ROAD TRIP 87 HOURS (5MIN) TO THE VET. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY CATS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MOL/LOL AND BTW MOM NEARLY FELL OUT OF HER CHAIR SEVERAL TIMES....
WE LOVED ALL THE LINES BUT ESPECIALLY THESE
dude: eye waz in a car
it waz mooovin
eye waz scared silent
FSG: you started yowling
before the car
backed out of the driveway
BECAUSE I MADISON D CAT SING THE SONG OF MY PEOPLE BEFORE THE DOOR IS CLOSED ALL 87 MILES/5 MIN TO THE VET.
THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE LOL
IN SPITE OF WHAT THE FOOD SERVICE GIRL SAYS ABOUT YOU, YOU THE THE BEST FURIENDS
KITTY KISSES MOM HUGS AND
LOVE MADI
DID I MENTION HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS? IF NOT CONSIDER IT MENTIONED AGAIN. WELL DONE AND GIVE THE F.S.G a raise
mom of madi
Sounds like a very long car trip to me. I don't know if I could cross my leggs for that long. At least you arrived wherever you were going.
Madi's road trip looks very interesting.
Shoko
Funny how humans see things so differently than we cats do :/
Guess they don't pay enough attention!
Meanwhile, we hope that the situation at the prison is resolved soon.
That does not sound like a friendly place.
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
We love you too, Boomer and Gram Paw Dude too even though your story was a bit overly dramatic. Wait a minute! It must be the FSG. I bet she's not telling the truth and all these things really did happen this way. Sorry for doubting you Gram Paw Dude! That was a great true road trip story!
I believe the truth that came outta Grandpaw Dude's mouth and not the fake news uttered by the FSG. Love and miss Boomer.
Happy BDay, Madi! You and Faux Paw almost share birthdays.
This 'tale' may be one of the best yet. I love hearing from FSG.
The story reminded me of the scene in "Gigi" with Maurice Chevalier and Hermione Gingold singing 'I Remember It Well' - though neither remembered it the same.
Sounds like you had two great road trips.
Oh, yes. I'm used to the serenades in the car ... lucky FSG!
I am SO late again, but I have to side with the FSG. Sorry but I believe her side of the tail....!!!!!
MOL thanks for sharing that story!!
The Florida Furkids
We LOVED that story, both sides of it. We might even have gotten a bit weepy-eyed near the end. Bravo!
We enjoyed both sides of that story! We always are entertained when we visit you! Hope you have a great weekend!
I love this, guys. You always make me smile. You are great storytellers. Hugs to every one of you. Love you all.
What a trip, glad it went out fine after all...MOL :D Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend to all of you :) <3
Clearly a cat's perspective is always the correct perspective , especially if nip is involved ;p XO
the critters in the cottage xo
Reading over the two sides of the story, I think the words I'm looking for here are literary license.
But hey, everything is subjective!
And either way you always make us smile.
Have a wonderful weekend...
Noodle and crew
thats a fantabulous story for Diva Madi... love it!!!
Madi will LOVE this post and it will make her birthday happy
OMD...What a pawsome birthday story about a very skeery road trip(and for the morning Mama giggles)!!
xoxo,
Rosy, Arty & Jakey
de ritin staff: Heh. Heh.
Hope the weekend has been and is filled with catnip for the kitties and cookies, good movies and books for the FSG:)
Oh no! I've completely missed the last one. Now I have to catch up.
Hehe, great story to celebrate Madi's Birthday
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
Hmmm...there are always two sides to every story, but in this case they were so similar it was hard to tell the difference between dude and FSG! LOL! Purrs from the Zee/Zoey gang!
I LOVED that story for Madi's birthday and it was filled with adventure...terror...horror..music (???) and travel! There are two sides to the story. I will believe yours...not FSG. OK?
MOL! What a great story, Tabbies. We enjoyed hearing both sides of the tale (and what very different sides they were). :)
Wow, I know which one i’ll Be nominating for an Oscar! Love em both and wonder who you’ll get to play the lead roles?
Toodle pips and purrs
Erin
This sounds like our crew going anywhere. They grumble the entire trip, especially Captain.
BEST story EVER!!! This one should be a MOVIE!
Hey Guys! You gotta stop by for Tabby/Tuxi Tuesday tomorrow. Kozmo has something he wants to how you guys! I think you will be amazed!
Purrs
Marv
I laughed through my whiskers at this whole adventure! Such exaggerayshun!! Very funny, tabbies! - Tom xx
Thank you so much for your kind words about Smokey. We miss him very much here at Forty Paws.
A road trip to nevfur be furgotten by anyone in your furmily...and Madi sure had a great Birthday, didn't she:)
MOL! The Tribe of Five is cracking up. And we didn't appreciate your human making light of your dangerous and traumatic experience! Any feline that has been unceremoniously shoved into a carrier and forced to ride in the metal moving machine faces a trauma that words cannot describe.
Howl on my friend!
Purrs & Head Bonks from
Tucker, Jasmine,Lily, Oliver & Alberto
Post a Comment