whitefish wavez everee one
N welcome ta toona tee vee
starrin KNOT DAI$Y
N me toona
if ewe rememburr last time
DE FED
toll uz ta get in de
squadz car
coz we waz goin
down two de pole leaze stayshun
coz oh de dizz a peer antz oh
DE LOAN
well de FED drived
2.3 milez an hour
noe joke
N now heer we iz
2.3 milez an hour
noe joke
N now heer we iz
& continmewin with R live feed
de
FED: you catz wait inside
while
I go get a biscuit
toona:
wait heer R azzez ...
we
iz gonna
codd mother: hush capo tuna
listen, that sounds like Joanie
from that open window
let's go in and sneak down that hallway
joanie: NO, that is
STILL... NOT... RIGHT
codd mother: JOANIE !!
surely the crap ass artist
and his crap ass rendition
of the bass terd gobbler
haven't kept you here
since last august
I understand about telling him
more feathers... scrawny ass neck
but my stars girl
that bass terd
was struck down
in november
please tell me you didn't
commit some type of
offense yourself
joanie: how do you know
they got the right
bass terd gobbler?
They all look alike.
Oh, and I am waiting
for my ride home.
for my ride home.
codd mother: you know
consigliere boomer
blew the bass terd
gobbler away
with a lightning bolt
and some help from zeuss, go figure
joanie:go figure what?
I am not mathematician.
codd mother: anyway so have you met
any famous people getting
busted
while you've been here
gracious don't say aloud their names
least
we be sued for slander
or some such nonsense
nod yes for you bet
clean
your paw for not really
and hiss at the cops for not sure
joanie:
meanwhile out in impound
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
heerz two a happee
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live palz
we wanna give a shout out ta
at 15 and Meowing
for playin a long with thiz
pea ess
we lovez ewe sauce
♥♥
sauce kee
♥♥♥
sheriff o trout towne
♥♥♥♥
sauce of fishbone
♥♥♥♥♥


52 comments:
Another riveting episode. Joanie is so cute.
They cannot hold you furrever, kitties! Time to bust outta there!
Not to worry, Joanie will take care of everything!
Too bad Joanie isn't a mathematician, or she would know it's Pi Day. I'm sure the Feds and the Fuzz can't keep you for long. I look forward to seeing how you wiggle out of this mess, dear tabbies (and Codd Mother).
Squiggles had to chime in that he thinks Joanie is a real cutie.
Wait a minute--she is licking her paws which means not really - so did she see anyone kinda famous?! I am sure Joanie will save the day!
You wear 15 well, Joanie.
Holy crap! I almost missed this eppy sode cos today is Wednesday and I wasn't expecting … ya know. Wait, I bet you did this to throw off the po po. Good job! Joanie's part was perfect.
Joanie just needs to get her Gremmie involved. He'll make so much trouble, the coppers will be happy to kick you all out.
Darn, Joanie didn’t meet anybuddy famous getting busted. We wanted to see their mug shots.
Y'all need me to stage a jail break?
Hugs to you as you remember Sauce. We have been wondering where Joanie was :) XO
We see you're licking that paw, Joanie. So maybe you saw some kinda famous people getting busted???
Can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and get lots of treats. Mummy said thank you for the kind words about her cards. She is almost back to normal. I am keeping her on her toes demanding treats every few seconds. lol Purrs Skipper
Licking that paw to gear up for a little jailbreak? Or just get those famous people to bail you out. haha the mathematician retort was great.
We think Joanie is just being discreet about (not) meeting anyone famous while she's been waiting!
We're looking forward to the next episode! :-)
Gosh youse guys lead an exciting life! I was riveted...on the edge of my litter box 'n stuff. *waves at Joanie* I was in jail once. I'm kinda famous. But I didn't see you in there, so... Another wonderpurr episode, Trout Tabbies. Looking forward to The Jail Break.
Do you know a lwyer? That would help get you out quick. Lot of holes in the Loans story.
Whoa Joanie we know you have something up your paw! What excitement you all have! WE are riveted to the next installment!
i don't believe her... the famous are always in trouble... bass terds.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Joanie next time give me a yowl I'll bake you a fishy cake with an itty bitty get away tool in it.
We were quite eager to read the ending.
Hugs Madi your bfff
Glued to the t&v for the next episode!
Purrs, Meep
Hmm... maybe Joanie has a secret to tell you? Maybe something is about to go down? I'm chewing my nail in suspense!
I'm sure Sauce of Fishbone is sending you kisses from the clouds.
Great! I am so furry happy! AND I can't wait for the next episode...
Speaking of the Bass Terd Turkeez in Midway...Kozmo is reporting that his and Jo Jo and Cinnamon's harassment of the BURDs has forced them to flee across the river and their flock has been attacked by the Coyotes - who have carried off 2 of the 10 burds in the last week. They and the marmalde cat down the road have been dutifully patrolling the crossings and raising great hue and cry and terrifying the Turkeez!
Thanks for the Cod Mutherz support!
Purrs
Marv
Looks like we're gonna need a bigger ride ifin we're gonna break all of you out. We'll get a van and be 'round momentarily. Me will let Raena drive, that girl's a speed demon. MOL Big hugs
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
I am totally flat out PROUD of EFURRYBUDDY in this caper! And Jo Jo, Cinnamon and gorgeous Kozmo...the Marmalade kitty typo? Those Bass Turd turkeys are toast. coyotes, thanks fur the helps!
Um, Sauce of Fishbone...you are the total most handsome dude in TorutTowne and all surrounding Counties.
Katie Isabelloni
Oh and Lion says thanks for remembering him! He said he is out in the middle of the floor awaiting carriage to the bedroom if I feel so constrained to carry him. SO far, he hears crickets...
2.3 Mikes an hour! Fed is quite a safety driver :-)
Joanie is so cute. She is right, those bass terds all do look alike LOL.
So! De Fed is gonna get a bite and give you nothing??? Arrrgh!
We think we might have to help stage a jailbreak.
You do not belong in the slammer!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Looks like Joanie is keeping her cards in her paw as to who she has or hasn't seen while in the slammer.
Sauce will never be forgotten. Anniversaries are hard and you know I will be thinking of you on Saturday.
Shoot! Too bad Joanie didn't see anybody famous getting arrested. Good for her being discreet. The nerve of de FED! Good for you, Capo Tuna, for not putting up with his nonsense.
We send our hugs to you as you remember Sauce.š¤š¤
Caroline could create a diversion by SCREAMING. She does that quite well, you know.
All turkeys look alike. Ha!
The weekend's almost here. Enjoy.
Sauce and Miss Joanie will live on furrever and furrever in our furry hearts. Come on over to my Friday Memes to hear how the burds are doing with a guest on my blog
Ah, that Joanie is a wily one, licking her paw there while knowing that's really just throwing us all off on the answer to a different question. And math? Rumor has it she knows a friend who's the cousin of the brother of a friend who's cousin's friend's aunt is related to the family of Einstein's cat, and while that cat, who was named Tiger btw, didn't do much in the way of math, he did correct some of his human's caulk scratchings from time to time which is where Einstein got most of his theories on time. So, licking her paw, or doing quantum mechanics? Make no doubt about it, that Joanie is a smart one, all righty!
Joanie's an expert at appearing to be un-ruffled by the circumstances. But 2.3 MPH ... what the mousin' nip feathers?!?
Lots of intrigue and unfinished business going to here, I do believe...I shall have to return soon to find out.
I will give da fed a biscuit - POW, POW. Those are my karate chop moves that I practice on Ruby, I mean karate chop moves I learned on the street.
Cheers and paws up to Joanie for participating in this caper!
XOXO, Rosie DA Boss
Hi! We're back to wish you a happy St. Patrick's Day! Thanks for the card! Who doesn't love sheep doing a jig!
Oh yeah, you have GOTTA watch out what you say. The risk of bein' sued for slander is always there. Once, way back when, I tweeted 'bout how my sister, Mason, has super stinky poop and I am STILL payin' the price for that tweet, today, and...
What? What's that, Mason?
Awww... MOUSES!
Intrigue, adventure, cats...
What more could you ask for on a St. Patty's Day weekend?
Have a happy weekend...
Noodle and crew
I'm pretty sure Boomer's lightning bolt got the gobbler, and if not, it would have frightened any others into keeping a low profile for a long time.
Sheesh, 2.3 mph, huh? The saga does continue. Looking forward to the next installment...
Way to go, Joanie! Your fan forever... Pix
Joanie! We are downright ashamed of ourselves for getting so behind on these riveting episodes of The Codmother. We will have to go catch up now!
Another exciting episode!! We think Joanie is keeping something hidden up her paws!
The Florida Furkids
That sure is some crappy artist they got there if it taken that long... I wonder who Joanie saw? Could it have been Elvis? Or maybe the president!
Toodle pip and purrs
Erin
PS: Yes!! That was indeed butter in the top right of the fridge! We'll save you some!
Is getting a biscuit, police speak for coffee and a donut?
I am not a mathematician either, Joanie;)
I think I need a translation, Tabbies, or maybe the next episode clears up everything for us :D Soft Pawkisses as you remember Sauce <3 <3 <3
Another great episode! And bravo for Joanie, who did a fab job! Hugs to you as you remember Sauce. (pee ess... thanks for stopping by our blog and concatulating us!)
Post a Comment