white fish wavez everee one
toona tee vee starrrin
me toona & KNOT DAI$Y
will ree zoom next weekz
az we pay propz thiz week
two de easturr hare
de food servizz gurl
canna think oh
what ta post for easturr
sew coppee N paste
it iz frum yeerz past
if we can all give
if we can all give
a round oh a plawz
two de doodz
C & P
a due
letz re vizit
EASTURR PAST
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
while easturr can bee
a rockin awesum holly day....
it can all sew bee
a veree vizshuz holly day....
for manee manee peepulz
N heerz how ther day can go...
they will eat candee
for manee manee peepulz
N heerz how ther day can go...
they will eat candee
til they hurl ....
fite over
de last ham samich.....
yell at de peepulz
at de front oh de line.....
ta sit de hell down ....
sew ther
kids can watch
de EASTURR parade....
hope inn ta see
rell a tives
they canna stand....
they canna stand....
just coz it iz easturr....
N they due knot wanna
oh fend
oh fend
de easturr rabbit .....
who in all honest tee
could care less
coz de rabbitz out back ....
eatin
everee bush... flower....
& tree start.... de peepulz just planted ....
they get colored
dye
all over de white kitchen rug
when they tried ta color
bass terd chickn burd eggz
they try ta pix
de shell off
de bass terd
burd eggz
de bass terd
burd eggz
N it doez knot come off
they for get wear they hided an egg
N it setz in de houz
for monthz on end.....
til de houz be stinkin
like cod onlee noez what...
& de smell oh garbage
act shoo a lee smellz better....
~~~~~
~~~~~
they accident lee eat
a wee tinee
peace oh foil .....
that wuz sticked ta
de chocolate egg
then their fillinz in their teethz.....
be like
hole.... lee.... $hitz......
N they yellz
ta beet hellz
hole.... lee.... $hitz......
N they yellz
ta beet hellz
coz itz like one oh thoz
shootin painz
that goes thru de eye .....
like when they eat .....
ice creem two
fast
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
N last but knot leest
therz...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
N last but knot leest
therz...
ewe guessed it.....
de hole BURD izzue....
coz why in de sam hell ....
coz why in de sam hell ....
doez ANY ONE…
wanna eat this.....
Be it
boiled
fried..... baked...... cooked.....
scrambled...... over eazzee.....
omeletted...... ore poached
when it comes outta de
BUTT
oh this
a bass terd chckn BURD
~~~~~~~
heerz two a safe, happee, healthee
rockin awesum week oh end
HAPPEE EASTURR
be safe if ewe travel
peace out N rock on
long live
de easturr bunnee







48 comments:
Nobody really wants to eat stuff that comes outta a chicken's butt! Ewww....
You have a good point. You have me rethinking eggs now.
This was the greatest thing I saw all week and it's just a rerun! I think every point about the Easter holiday was nailed! I think somewhere the real holiday got buried in the eggs. The basterd chickens probably dun it.
felinecafe
Ink loved birds and eggs.Bunnies. Squirrels, Chipmunks. Oh wait, the last two aren't Easter motifs. He loved fish too, but it didn't love him. Happy Easter.
Hmmmm..... Mommy eats eggs. Should we keep it a secret? MOL We hope you have a hoppy easter.
HAH! Copee and paste know their stuff. The only Easter eggs we eat are chocolate cos they don't come out of there. Happee Easter TTT!
Your right Easter is a big pain. I always have trouble getting the shells off the eggs. I am just happy Sammy the shop vac and Joanie are home in time for Easter. Happy Easter! XO
Hmmm. well . . . when you put it that way . . . who in their right mind would eat an egg that came out of a butt?
Only a human would do that and colour the egg first to boot! ;p
Happy Easter to all you sweeties XO
the critters in the cottage xo
Hope de easturr hare(Heh heh) leaves plenty of treats and tuna for the critters and lots of chocolate eggs for FSG.
All we can say is it's a good thing none of that will be going on here!
OH man!! i wish you had not reminded us where those eggs come from!! Hope you guys all get spoiled for Easter!
Butt of course, you are totally correct, but it sure was a fun post. Happy Easter gang!
Huh. Mom really doesn't like to contemplate just where eggs come from.
It is a good thing that petcretary has to work, so no egg hunting, no bother to color any either...and no cackling chickens...much less Easter Bunny...wait, Dalton might have to get in the car and visit said bunny???
Thud!
You guys are so funny! Hope you have a great Easter. Thankfully my meow is back and making up for lost time! purrs Skipper
Humans sure are the butt of the joke when it comes to eggs. Those burds pull a fast one on them.
Applause for Copy & Paste, who made a terrific appearance today!
As for where eggs come from...ewww. Our biped kinda forgot about that part. No eggs for her this weekend!
Happy Easter to you all!
LOL LOL I remember this post. Good job, copy & paste. I enjoyed reading it again and thank you for reminding us of where those eggs come from :-)
Have a happy Easter weekend!
OMC we're so glad Copy & Paste shared this!! Please thank them for us!!! We're MOL!
The Florida Furkids
Such a great post about Easter and the silly eggs. So glad we found out where those eggs come from. BUT they do have a shell on the outside, so that sure helps. We go for the chocolate eggs. You all have a super Easter.
Copee & paste are rockin' dudes! I love this! Chocolate eggs are okay, right? I'll be sure to get all the foil off!
Happy Easter, our friends!
MOLMOL you have a chicken burd at the end of your post. That cracked mom up. She does love her an egg salad sammich too.
Guess what my sis and BIL are pet sitting for 2 cats and 4 hens this week.
Hugs madi your bfff
MeOW That sounds pawful!!! Fank kittens, we don't do any of that. Mommy fixes our meals which includes rabbit by the way, and then we spend the day cuddlin'. After goin' to church of course. Altho' we could do with some of that ham. MOL Big hugs
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
Well done to coppee N paste! I knew there was a reason I don't like eggs. Nothing good comes out of a burdz butt (especially when it's aimed at your head when you are innocently enjoying an ice cream!!!)
I'm glad you reposted, this was a hoot.
Hugs to the FSG and strokes to them ther tabbies.
We’re all for copee & paste...but not so much for stuff that comes outta burds butts.
We are a little sad on Good Friday, we are remembering Queen Penelope, it is her AngelVersary. We are having HAM! and Dad has a chocolate hocky player and mom a chocolate cat and they will bring honeysuckle and cherry blossoms in the house and sing songs to Eastra! Kozmo and Jo Jo told me this and I, Marvelous am quite looking forward to HAM!
Your celeebrations sounds fabulishious too!
Purrs
Marv
My keyboard isn't working properly. Hope you are having a wonderful day. LOV the coppee N paste and burd butts are nastee. Happy Easter, too.
oh thank you for the funs... you mades us laugh today. Purrz from Katie Kat and the foster kitties and Katie Kitty Too.
We were hoping for a repeat of this post! Let's see... Lost stinky eggs - check, so much candy *hurl* - check, visiting relatives no one can stand - double check, and fighting over the last ham sammich - oh yes, check, check, check! You nailed Easter!
you very accurately captured the spirit of easter.
We won't be eating any bird butt products but the ham sounds mighty yummy! Happy Easter to all of you!
A boring Easter is good enough for us! Happy Easter!
Great post is all we can say.
Our typist was laughing too hard to type a decent response for us :/
Happy Easter!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Have a Happy Easter, a fun April Fools day too!
Noodle and crew
Ha! Our Easter here was a bit more peaceful, guys. But may you have a happy one, regardless!
MOL ! Thank you for reposting ! Happy Easter ! Purrs
Happy Easter Tabbies, and we just loved today's copee n paste, brilliant idea guys!
Here's hoping mew have a totally terrific day
Big hugs
Basil & CO xox
Well done on the copy and pastey, Tabbies😹Pawkisses for a Happy Hoppy Easter to all of you🐇🐰🐾😚😻
MOL! We're so thankful for Coppee and Paste, because that made us laugh super hard. Hippity Hoppity Easter to you, Tabbies. And to the Food Service Girl, too!
Hehehehee... I never thought about that, you know? 'Bout Easter eggs comin' out of... You know. OF COURSE, my nip eggs the Easter Bunny brought didn't come from there. Nope, no sirree.
OH MY MOUSES!
I just thought of somethin'.
You think my nip eggs were laid by the Easter Bunny himself?
MOUSES!
Well I haven't hurled, but I've eaten enough candy to feel queasy;)
I played it safe, and for fun, got Katie's favorite brovvers each a chocolate bunny and some Peeps. They hurried them away from me so they wouldn't have to share. (which I hoped they would do...saved me from eating it all up). I think I see Katie lined up to post to Dai$y....I'd better move.
Oh we copy and paste A LOT!! MOL!! Hoping your Easter was extra pawesome!!!! Thank you for the birthday wishes for Cody! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody
Ha! Those rabbitz do indeed plow through all things green:)
We're sooooo sorry for the delay in Easter wishes! You can blame the human for that. She knows we don't know how to type, forcing us to wait for her to fit our blogging needs into her schedule. Sigh. Annoying. Anyhow, notwithstanding the ridiculous influx of butt burd eggs, we hope you had a great day! Purrs from the Zee/Zoey gang.
I'm sorry too of the delayed Easter Wishes (hanging my head in shame). (Rolling on the floor, tummy hurts I LOL so hard from your post!) TEE HEE HEE... TEE HEE HEE... TEE HEE HEE. You have an interesting purr-spective about Easter! I had never thought of it before like that! You are so observant! Silly humans & doggies eating' eggs that come from the undercarriage of "bass terd chckn." Tee hee hee! I don't eat eggs, no way, no how! I think you've paw penned an award-winning postie! Hugs & purrs!
Yikes! Just as well I checked, my comment has nosed dived to somewhere dark and not here! I bet it got pecked up and guzzled by one of dem Easter chickens.... anyways, humans are a strange lot when it comes to food, and I’d rather eat da bird than what comes out the end. Now if mice came out of them eggs, or they had cream in, that would be quite another thing! Mol
Toodle pips and belated purrs....
Erin
Ps you could treat this as a comment for next easter?
Post a Comment