whitefish wavez everee one
N welcomez ta toona tee vee
starrin
KNOT DAI$Y
KNOT DAI$Y
& me toona
we leeved ya like two weekz ago
with a live eppa sode oh uz
at de pole leese stayshunz
but thank full lee
final lee getted de sam hellz outta heer
meen while.. de FED had me
N de codd mother
followz him down sum hall
ta watch what him called
eva dentz on tape
bullz turdz we said
but what de hay
it taked uz 14 dayz
ta get down thiz hall wayz
why knot sit a spell
N see what thiz doodz
"got on uz "
~~~~~~~~~~~~
de fed: pull up a chair
capo tuna and codd mother
I have evidence on tape
that you did in fact
SLAY THE LOAN ON LIVE TV
codd mother: I'd use that word
"evidence"
lightly there mister.. as we
capo tuna: codd mother...
hold up ther a minit
letz see what de FED haz on uz
roll film ther dood
whirrrr~~~~~~~~~~~~
JAN EWE WARY 24th 2018
toona: ewe bass terd eye shall kill ewe
de FED: as you can see he's slain dead
codd mother: faaaaaaaaaaa
tuna asked that bass terd
if he was dead and he......
de FED: I must interrupt codd mother
as after the show that night,
and going on the tip
of an audience member
we entered your set
and discovered the following
codd mother: illegal search and entry
de FED: and here we see capo tuna
returning to the scene of the crime
and now a werd frum R sponsor
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live caushunz tape
♥♥♥





54 comments:
Man, this looks bad. Police can enter without a warrant if they have probable cause. If they got a tip from a viewer, that would be enough. But who was the rat?!?!?
Returning to da scene of da crime will get ya caught everytime.
Oh noes....NEVER go back tot he scene of the crime!!!
The Florida Furkids
Oh no! Don't go back to the scene! Pretend you don't know anything. (pee ess.. thanks for the elevator advice. That made us MOL.)
haha can't return to the scene of the crime. But illegal search will get thrown out of court. You're safe.
If Loan is not dead, why is he still lying there with a knife in his throat? He should be looking for some water, if alive.
Seriouslies? Returning to the CRIME scene? Oh noes!!!
You are going to have to figure out how to get that tape back.I am sure you will find a way. I love caution tape :) I have some and use it all over the house. :) XO
That adventure had us on the edge of our seats!
Fake! Fake evidence!
Circumstantial. Fake charges.The feds are fake.
You are innocent!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Obviously planted evidence! And that plastic knife?!!... obviously planted!! The Feds are framing ya!
the critters i the cottage xo
No!!! They will never hold you --Tell him it was Captain Ahab who has framed you--he has always had a thing against whales!!!!!
Plead the fifth! Plead the fifth!
Psst: you all need an alibi just say the word. I has your back and your front.
XOXO, DA Boss
Oh we can hardly wait for the rest of the story!
We was excited to see our furriend Tucker on the commercial. He's such a handsome boy!
I know a frame-up when I see it and this is it. Enter Tuna R'son Kitty to burn that po po station and the "evident" to the ground. You guys escape. End of story and po po station.
I broke my keyboard today, so this is brief. Illegal search and seizure will be thrown out, but Tuna knows better than to return to the scene of the crime. I can't wait for the next episode in this hilarious saga.
Yup, they always return to the scene of the crime! And by the way- as far as mom and dad know- nothing happened here while they were away...
Uh oh, new evidence! But I think Tuna is smarter than returning to crime scene. Maybe he just wanted to eat Loan. Any kitty would do that! :-)
Uh oh! At first glance this "evidence" isn't looking good, but searching without a warrant is illegal, as has been pointed out. And in any case, we still think you're being framed!
Just don't eat the yellow caution thing, you'll get a tape worm!
BRIAN! I swear!!! THAT was about the biggest laff my mom has had!
Loan got what was coming to him! Surely you agree and it was not Tuna that did it. No no. Not tuna. I think he accidentally made contact with that deadly weapon and bought the (fish) farm!
But... But.. who is the fink?! They must be unmasked!!! It's probably a weasel in disguise.
I'd say the evidence is circumstantial, at best - and though the Cat Father may eat Crankee Ass Cat Chow, he's never as cranky as he looks. He just photographs like a tough-guy sometimes...
Well that's no evidence of anythin'. MOL Hope ya'll have a pawsum weekend. Big hugs fur all.
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
MOL MOL that caution tape cracked mom up. OMCS there has been a Jaws marathon on the TeeeeVeees this week too
Hugs madi your bfff
Tuna, I don’t think you returned to the scene of the crime. I think you were just curious like a normal kitty and de FED should know that!
Tucker looks very cranky. :)
Oh no this is getting exciting. Have a great week kitties. Purrs from Skipper. Thanks for the well wishes.
Ain't no way any of this is gonna hold up in court, kitties...don't get your furrs in a ruffle! Circumstantial, the jury is gonna laugh!
they always return to the scene of the crime...
We would have investigated the scene of the crime too. Just look at that yellow ribbon. Who could walk away from that. Have a great day.
Brian, you crack me up!
You've been framed! The Fed wanted you to return to the scene of the crime, so it's obvious the yellow tape was put there to lure you to it, Tuna.
Oh, ILLEGAL search and seizure! Where's that blue paper those Law & Order guys are always getting delivered saying this is inadmissible, that is inadmissible. And who the H-E-double hockey sticks is eva dentz? Ms. Dentz is clearly perjuring herself!
Don't worry, guys. We know from all the crime shows our mom watches that if a cop obtains evidence illegally, it is inadmissible in court! That FED illegally entered your set - he obviously didn't have a warrant! He better let you go!
That "caution" tape looks fun ;)
We think you all were framed! The bass turd turkey?!?!
Oohhh boy... I'm thinkin' you've been caught red-pawed, for sure. But don't worry, my pals. I have a pal who's a great lawyer. He's SO good, they call him a shark.
Hmmm...
On the other paw, never mind.
MOUSES!
OMCod, this was hilarious, especially the crime scene being taped off and Tuna returning to the seen of the crime. Too funny.
Put your feet up, FSG:)
That evidence was totally staged. Don't give an inch!
Purrs from
Angels Meep and Bibi
Oh my never ever return to the crime scene, they'll nab you every single time.
Don't say nothing and get lawyered up!
And have a wonderful weekend too...
Noodle and crew
What the Fwiskies! Yoo were totally set up! Call a lawyer! Is it time for lunch yet? I'm haungwy!
Wuv yoo...Dori
Dudes it is all circularstantial... smoking knife stuff. There’s no evidence of you doing the deed. Don’t cough to da crime, well unless it’s a fur ball Mol And what I want to know is, have they asked the guy who put the tape around the body what he was doing?!
Toodle pips and purrs
Erin
Oh yeah. Never, ever go back to the scene of the crime. No good thing can come from that!
Hmmm...do you have a good lawyer available? Not sure returning to the scene of the crime was the smartest thing to do.
okay me got my psyche visions straight now - me hads to deletes the first commints due to a shark typing ups dat Toona bit Codd Mother - no no no... shark relative not going to get aways wif blaming Toona. Dis what me saw in Psyche vision: dat toona killed basterd shark in self defense. I iz sure dat vision of Da shark try to bit Codd Mother and was going to steal Toona's catnips and stuffs and wurst ofs all was stalking Codd Mother and was just about to pounce on her while Codd Mother was eating Cheerios fur breakfast. -Miss Chiquita who watches Psyche wif Katie Mom.
I think somepawdy got to that loan sharky before you did, Capo Tuna, and fixed him real good. You didn't do nothin'. You're inn-o-cent! I bet it was the hammerhead that got to him.
And a Whitefish wave back to the Trout Towne Crew and FSG:)
We thinks capo tuna is being framed...probably by the coopers. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer
Hmmm, might be time to lawyer up.
We have a feature on our local radio about the things that stupid criminals do...of course that makes the get caught...
Post a Comment