Wednesday, April 25, 2018

R TEE VEE SETZ GONE MAD PART QUARTERZ

whitefish wavez everee one 
N welcome ta

toona tee vee starrin 
knot dai$y 
N me toona

ya mite az well uze de box 
then grab sum snax

coz we iz gonna bee heer 
at de pole leese stayshunz

a weeeee bit longer 
while we rollz 
R film 
ta show two de FED

pull up a hammick 
fix that snax tray 
N settle in

capo tuna: keep rollin film ther dood

~~~~~~~~~ whirr

codd mother: now that we busted 
your chops ther FED
with PROOF that the loan 

A} wasn't dead and

 B} let you into our studio 
the night of january 24 

let's have a look see 
what else the cat father 
sent our way

capo tuna: N sum timez
a pix surz werth a thousand
werdz 

whatz thiz !!


is that ....CASH ??


IT IZ !

DE BASS TERD
 LOAN 
PAID EWE ??



codd mother: 
and in any language
INCLUDING TROUT
that's called... 

de FED: you have no
PROOF I physically
took the cash so...

capo tuna:
but WAIT
de filmz knot finished rollin..
.... yet 

heerz two a happee
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live de 
20 $







56 comments:

The Whiskeratti said...

WOW!! Not only were you sold out, Loan went cheap on the price too. $20???

Eastside Cats said...

There's some big trouble a'brewing at the station!

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

This whole transaction involves way too many sharp teeth!! Watch out!

Pat Hatt said...

A bribe. knew it was a shame. He was bought. May be no proof afterwards though, as he may have ate it lol mutts.

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Hmmpphhh... he was bribed!And for $20! (pee esss... thanks for the lovely comment on our blog today.)

Sandra Cox said...

They nailed him.

A few Good Cats said...

We smell a rat!

Brian's Home Blog said...

The lone wasn't along...maybe.

Ivan from WMD said...

This whole thing is unbelievably fishy!!

pilch92 said...

That is a big bribe! I am glad you got it on tape. Have a great weekend! XO

CJ Kennedy said...

Wow! Fed on the take!

Brinley Westie said...

$20? He sold out cheap!!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...


Cat father saved the day!! Leave it to the govt to be on the take. I hope that tape seals the deal and sets Tuna and Codd Mother free.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

BTW, I'm so glad I set my VCR, because Wednesday came and went too quickly this week.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

OMC! Now that this tale is getting hot, we have to wait?? Ok, we will go visit the box...well, I will, and the D dude will go outside, MOL!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

This is a fishy tale! That Fed is as bent as the Loan. Thank goodness for tapes showing you were set up.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

OMC what have you done to deserve this🤑...MOL :D Pawkisses for a burribe free day :) <3

Kea said...

Oh, we should have seen that coming, but we didn't! A dirty cop! And for $20...not even any dog treats?!

Me said...

This dawg is not the brightest bulb in the bunch - caught red pawed. We agree - watch out for those teeth.
Purrs, Bibi & Meep

The Daily Pip said...

If you need a safe place to keep the evidence ($20), I am happy to "watch" it for you.

Da Boss Cat's shopping list (tuna, catnip, new fluffy bed, dog house for Ruby to live in OUTSIDE away from me)

Tamago said...

Oh my, a bribe! I didn't expect them to be in cahoots! What a corrupt FED! It's getting more and more exciting. Looking forward to the next episode!

Have a happy weekend xo

Dma said...

oh no, police corruption... that's never good.

My Mind's Eye said...

I'd do anything it for 10 bucks and a tin of sourdenes
Hugs madi your bfff

Feline Opines said...

Oh my whiskers you guys were framed! What you need is a good fat cat lawyer!
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Alberto and The Tribe of Five

Sandra Cox said...

Uze de box then grab sum snax. Heh.

Crafting Queen said...

Oh no a bad FED! lol Have a great week kitties. It has turned cold again so I am enjoying my heated blanket again. purrs Skipper

The Florida Furkids said...

Ut oh.....a BRIBE!!!

The Florida Furkids

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Thought a dog could be bought with jerky a lot cheaper.

The Island Cats said...

A dirty fed! Now THAT’s something new. ;)

Deziz World said...

You took it, we know you took it...fed!!! We don't need no purroof. MOL Hang in there, we know ya'll are innocent and it's just a matter of time now. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh wow! What a turn of events!!!!!!!!
We can't wait for the rest of the reveal!
This is better TV than anything mum watches!!!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

John Bellen said...

I can't believe it! De Fed taking a bribe? Incredible!

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! Da fed took the bribe hook, line and sinker! II'll bet Trump pardons the bas turd.

Colehaus Cats said...

Ah HA!!! We knew it! You're not going to get away with this, Fed! Liar, liar, dog pants on FIRE!

Three Chatty Cats said...

Ooooo, I bet there IS proof!! Even so, those pictures are pretty telling anyway!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

The plot thickens! I didn't see that coming!

Marg said...

That is such a good bribe. Good looking dog. There just has to be proof. Hope it all gets solved.

Anonymous said...

I knows he took the cash! All woofies have this greedy streak....well most woofies except my friends. That guy should be shot.

Shoko

Chuck Huss said...

Book 'em, Dano. :)

Sandra Cox said...

I'm all for long lives for the $20s. Mine seem to all have a very short life span. Heh.
Hope the kitties are snoozing in the sun and that you have a good book and your feet up.
Hugs.

Noodle Cat said...

Ah ha! Like they say...follow the money.
Have a super weekend...

Noodle and crew

Smudge said...

Uh oh, better call Saul...

Patzys Place said...

I can’t take the suspense! AAARRRGGGH
Patzy

Valentine said...

You're right "a pix surz werth a thousand werdz" and I think the Fed was sure salivating over the green stuff! That snake of a loan shark! Photo Phftt! -Valentine (& Mom) of Noir Kitty Mews

meowmeowmans said...

You got sold out for 20 bucks? That's cold!

BeadedTail said...

Oh noes! We didn't expect that at all!

Sandra Cox said...

With all the excitement that's been going on, why not put your feet up and let Tuna and Daisy wait on you this evening. Uh, yeah, like that's going to happen. Cough, Cough. Excuse me while I hack up this fur ball.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

I knew it! But you need paw prints on that bill and that puppy will roll over and spill da beans. I wonder what else is on the film? Now is the time to start thinking of compensation, too. Don’t rest until you see tins of fish stacked to the ceiling!
Toodle pips and purrs
Erin

Katie Isabella said...

Loved that!

Katie Isabella said...

Dai$y, I think Italy would be good...I'll be there at 2:78 as well and the jet should be prepared for take off way before then. They will wait.
Not sure of my comment about Loan and the Fed got published. It said it did. I just now that NO one puts one over on The Codd mother and Family!!! Loan is crookeder'n a spring! He's unmasked now!

Sandra Cox said...

The Bass Terd is always trying to pull a fast one.

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Tabbies, dudes, OMC $20 bribe and what else is on that film????? jeez we hope mew nail that crim stat, and if mew need the latest in covert tech we're your cats - just shout! MOL

Big hugs

Basil and Co xox

Timmy Tomcat said...

BUSTED!

Katie and The Katz said...

oh da shark bribe da feds? oh dear oh dear oh dear... gets dat shark!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

I am shocked.

I am appalled.

Actually... Hmmm... I should have known that loan shark was up to somethin'.

MOUSES!

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

ahhhh...now I see...the LOAN is the LOANshark! got it. Natch he would be crooked.