Wednesday, February 28, 2018

TOONA TEE VEE EPPA SODE: WHAT DE BEE JEZUZ

whitefish wavez everee one
N welcome ta eppa soda 5.78
oh toona tee vee
starrin
KNOT DAI$Y
& me...toona

we iz contin ewe in witha
LIVE FEED 
out side R
art gal ore
and ROOD AZZ 
dawg heer


de FED: watch your tongue 
there, capo tuna

capo toona: faaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
eye thought eye rec cognized ewe
thoze shadez mite 
cover yur eyez 
but we smellz a ........

codd mother: what DO you want 
and WHY
are you interuptting 
our gallery tour 

de FED: you cats are 
under suspicion 
for the disappearance
of
THE LOAN



codd mother: that bass terd 
was just in the studio
three weeks ago 
ask the audience 
and the band members

de FED: no need to 
I have it on tape 
that 
THE LOAN 
was slayed
on live TV

capo tuna: slayed mee azz 
eye asked him 
if he waz dead N him said...

de FED: so you admit 
ta slaying him

codd mother: we admit to nothing
 the knife was plastic
and no entrails were visible 
and WE 
have THAT 
on tape


de FED: bus driver 
take this tour group back
to the TV station set  
codd mother 
you and capo tuna 
are comin with me

capo tuna: WEAR

de FED: down to lock up
get in this car


two bee continmewed

r
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live bus driverz



50 comments:

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh no! How will you get out of this fine mess ??

Pat Hatt said...

Deny, deny, deny. Or entice the fed with your litterbox masterpieces, that will get him to leave you alone lol

LP said...

Uh Oh!
The plot thickens! Lawyer up, lawyer up, lawyer up and fast! We hear that all the time when watching Dateline (and our Mama always watches alone . . ;p).

the critters in the cottage xo

Lone Star Cats said...

Yup, ya needs a lawyer for shures - but ya better make shure she are not a legal eagle!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Yikes! De Fed interrupts the gallery tour(we went back to take a look. It was good :) ) then he has the nerve to accuse you of murder???
Do we need to start a bail collection??
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Sandra Cox said...

And the suspense mounts.....

'slayed mee azz' Heh.Heh.

The Daily Pip said...

If you need help breaking out of jail just say da word. I have connections (wink wink). I may live in the suburbs now but I was born on the mean streets of chi-town. Say da word and DA BOSS will break you kitties out of the DA BIG HOUSE

Rosie DA BOSS

pilch92 said...

Even the photos are not true evidence, clearly they was photoshopped.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I can wait another week to see what's happening, but can you?

Annie Bear said...

Tuna, I don't believe you and the Codd Mother are going to let de Fed take you in. You'll escape, right?

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am back from Missouri, where I spent two very sleepless days and nights. After returning, I crashed. Finally awake and drinking my third coffee of the day, I am now worried about Capo Tuna and Codd Mother. Where is Dai$y in all this? Will she arrange bail, or is it not as serious as we believe. We (Bleubeard, Squiggles, and I) wait patiently for word on what is to come. Maybe the Fed isn't as ruff as he appears!

Thank you for your contribution to T Tuesday this week.

Ivan from WMD said...

RUN, YOU TWO, RUN! We bet he's a FAKE fed to boot!

The Island Cats said...

Oh no! You guys need a good lawyer! Better call Katie.

CJ Kennedy said...

Rotrow!

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

OH NO Tabbies... like what the freak just happened??? Throw that dog a bone and get the freak outta there dudes!!! We think its a frame-up job!!! How are we gonna last till next week now fur the next installment...

Big hugs

Basil & Co xox

P.S. are mew ok fur No 5's this week? or do mew need a reorder?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We all think you need to lawyer up! Be very careful what you meow about!

Kea said...

Uh oh! Looks like a frame to us, and yes, lawyer up!

Deziz World said...

Don't worry ya'll, we'll break ya' out. We're good at this. MOL Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Tamago said...

Oh no, the fed is after you for Loan disappearance! Well, no way you could kill him with a plastic knife. You are innocent! Don't let that doggy take you!

Dma said...

no entrails. no crime.

My Mind's Eye said...

First words out of your mouths should be I wanna call my lawyer....and don't utter another word til the LAWyer arrives
Hugs madi your bfff

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

All I care about is that I LOVE that shark! Love, Cody catchatwithcarenandcody

Eastside Cats said...

Good advice, mum's the word!

Me said...

And be careful of the legal beagles too!
Purrs, Meep

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Did they have a warrant to get that tape?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I knew that ROOD AZZ dawg was trouble. I'll bake you a cake with a file in it!

Sandra Cox said...

Where's codd mother's and capo tuna's lawyer? They're entitled to one phone call:)

Cathy Keisha said...

Whut the???? This is a set up!! No court of law would convict you. I got a file. I got bail. I will supply a mouthpiece. You ain't going nowhere!

Valentine said...

What?! The feds have taken you in? They got the wrong gallery and the wrong cats! You have rights! Did they read you your rights?!

John Bellen said...

I knew no good would come of having the Loan on tv. He's no dumb fish; he knew what he was doing.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Uh oh. I bet you've been framed! Worse comes to worse ... use those adorable faces of yours!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Guys, that dogs not with de feds, I reckon he's from de pound! As for The Loan, it was his ratings that were slain which is why he got cut! MOL Heres to next week and a great lawyer!
Toodle pips and purrs
ERin

Saku said...

OMC, we sure hope you don't get locked up for long...and by a woofie? That's furry scary!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

The Feds are involved? MOUSES!

Crafting Queen said...

Oh my goodness, what have you done! lol I love it! Sorry the human took so long to comment but she was at work, what every that is. I am staying indoors and keeping my paws dry and warm. Purrs Skipper

Anonymous said...

Oh! My! COD! I have to wait until NEXT WEEK to know more!?!?! Could Tabby Thing 1 & Thing 2 be of assistance? Could my hairy slobbery sister Cinnamon help your K-9?
We just wanna know more!
Purrs
Marv

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

We will visit you in the clink with a tasty fish casserole with a handy file inside!!

Sandra Cox said...

Wishing the tabbies plenty of trout and the FSG a feet up kind of weekend;)

Noodle Cat said...

We just hope you don't end up where Uncle Frank did...
Have a great weekend!

Noodle and crew

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

I knew that dog was trouble right when I saw him, Tabbies...or did I miss the point over here :D Pawkisses for an Easy Sunday :) <3

Herman and Dori said...

Pssst! Guys! It's me Herman!!! I baked yoo a tunafish cake with salmon and caviar frosting. *whispurrrs* Don't nom too deep. I hid a file inside to get yoo outta jail. No thanks necessary.

meowmeowmans said...

Tabbies! Don't say anything until you speak with your lawyer!

The Florida Furkids said...

Ut Oh....it's never a good thing when the FEDS show up!

The Florida Furkids

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Oh goodness! How did we miss this one? Well guys, if you need to break out you know who to call. I'm from da streets of East Harlem and I've got connections. Just sayin'.

A Tonl said...

PLEAD THE FIFTH! AND THE ELEBENTY-LEBENTH!

Sandra Cox said...

Anxiously awaiting the next installment.
Hope your Tuesday is filled with sparkle, sunshine and treats:)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahaha, that fishy~~~

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Off to the hoosgow?? Hope you have a good pawyer! - Tom

Colehaus Cats said...

To the pokey? Someone needs to get on da phone and make calls. And bring food so those FEDs get fed!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Gaol??? What!?!
Help!!
You are being wrongfully indited...