de codd mother de
bass terd turkeez saga~
last time on de codd mother
cat father: codd mother
capo tuna
come quick lee
ya willna bee leeve
what consigliere boomer
just finded
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
capo tuna
come quick lee
ya willna bee leeve
what consigliere boomer
just finded
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
two nitez eppa sode
waz filmed bee for
consigliere boomer
leeved for assign mint
we lovez ewe buddy boom ♥♥
codd mother: boomer where the hell
have you....
consigliere boomer: eye woke
up frum me nap
ta find thiz bass terd chken
N werst
onez in de damn kit shunz
cat father: wher iz de bass terd now
consigliere boomer: faaaaaa
eye put de bass terd on ice
codd mother: this is
the last damn straw
the bass terd gobbler's
near by ~~~
I can smell him~~~
cat father, we can't ask you
to take this final trek
this is mine, boomer
and tuna's fight
we alone must fight
the bass terd gobbler
we alone avenge
don dudes name
cat father: eye understand
eye will await heer
your safe ree tern
consigliere boomer: codd mother
ewe N capo tuna head east
eye shall go north
capo tuna: we stand two gether
consigliere boomer
ore knot at all
consigliere boomer: eye know
ov what eye speak
pleez due az eye said
thatz all eye ask
noe that eye lovez ewe both
codd mother: come tuna,
I hear distant sounds
of an approaching storm
if we are to kill that bass terd
we must do so post haste.....
note: ♫
sum reeder ree crootz
dinna see ther name
on last weekz eppa sode
we noe ewe R on de lam
🐑
N coulda give uz yur
namez with out risk
oh de fedz findin ewe
yur pa troll areaz
iz 923. A9 thru Z 37.03
heerz two a happee
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
de codd mother con cloodz
de week afturr next
de week afturr next
witha 17 minit
seer eeez fin al lee
seer eeez fin al lee
♥♥♥





43 comments:
Storm clouds looming. Chickens running amok. Ominous words from Boomer. And we have to wait a whole two weeks to find out what's going to happen! Biting my fingernails.
Oh Boomer. It's a sad day because I fear those storm clouds mean more than you know. Maybe you should not have gone north. And putting that bast turd chicken on ice was a smart move. But waiting two weeks might be difficult. I just hope there's a very happy ending for all the trout town tabbies and the recrutes, too.
Bleubeard and Squiggles want to wish all of you tabbies a very happy Thanksgiving and Turkey Day.
Goodness gracious, what a week! What else could happen???
Wishing everyone in Trout Towne a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Have to watch the storm rolling in, could rain birds and burds lol that would really be the last straw. Poke them in the eye with it.
Oh no,we have to wait two weeks. Good thing that burd is on ice. You have a terrific week end too.
Oh geez, I'm biting my fingernails, worrying about the fallout from putting de bass terd on ice!
Two weeks?? You should have put the HEAT on that bass terd. T-day is only one week away!
My my goodness, waking up to find a chicken in bed! What a horror! Storm approaching, like staging for what's gonna happen.. Can't wait to read the conclusion!
Have a very happy Thanksgiving, tabbies! xo
I am already wondering if there is going to be a Sequel.
greg-in-washington (felinecafe)
Yikes, a chicken in your bed??? At least the one I saw here is on a shelf...and it snuck in here yesterday...OMC!! Its an invasion!
Did ya find any ham to have next week??
We luv, luv, luv da fotos. Dat couch potatoe foto is adorable. As fur huntin' down da gobbler, you're not alone, we're here fur ya'. We'll help any way we can. Big hugs fur all.
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
MOL! That ice should keep that chicken contained! That was quick thinking, Boomer! Oh be very careful when you go after that gobbler! It seems that they are coming out of the woodwork this time of year! Say, can I get pic of you all or individual pics to use to cut & paste in my pirate post? Can you email me? Hugs!
Is it two weeks because we're going to hide out from the invasion of burds next Thursday?
We missed last weeks episode but went back and ready it and giggled, uh, were proud to see our names!
Hidey ho my little Trout Towne pals!
Ohhhh I'm so glad my birdies didn't bother you 'specially since you had troubles with the dag blasted chicken
Hugs madi your bfff
PS Dad had his eyes dilated today at the Doc and mom has been his eyes all day. Geeez and he isn't happy he can see diddly squat
can't see diddly squat
Nice to see Boomer. Good job getting that chicken on ice. Sammy the shop vac has some turkeys on ice in our freezer. Have a nice weekend! XO
The only good chick-hen is a FRIED chick-hen.
We have faith that you will get that bass turd bird!!
You are the best at burd wrangling ;)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
How dare that bast turd chick-hen get into your bed, Boomer. Putting it on ice was too good for it! We know you'll get it for good.
I don't like you guys going out without my posse but I wish you well and safe returns. I will eat the bast turd turkee next Thursday and save the world.
We're glad you kept the chick-hen on ice so we can cook em' up for our dinner..Mmmmm
Shoko and Kali
Do bass terd chickens swim?!? Might be best to let him swim with the fishes ... or not swim ... hehehehehe. I must say that your posts always bring joy to my Thursday/Fridays - they are hilarious. If you're adding names, Ellie wants to get in on the action ... maybe "Ellie 'Black Death' Mae?"
The storm brewing surely bodes ill! Be safe all of you and dispatch those bass terd chickens and gobblers once and for all.
This is such a great saga. It is legendary, really. I love you guys. xo
I kind grew fond of the old bass terd..you guys rock, you are so funny! Thanks fur visiting me!
Fr. Tom
MOL :D ....YAY! Furresh chicks on the menue...in two weeks...MOL :D Keep an eye on it, Angel Boomer :D Pawkisses for a Happy Caturday :) <3
I hate to say it but that is one cute bass terd chken:)
Hope the FSG is getting plenty of rest and relaxation between serving meals at Trout Towne this weekend.
Well, I do like chicken, storms not so much!
This is the last straw...you cracked me up with that one...especially the visual! Purrs from Deb and the Zee/Zoey gang!
Those storm clouds seem pretty ominous.
We will be under the bed if you need us...
Noodle and crew
Da Byrd is Iced, that should buy you time. If you were in Calgary, he would be on ice outside -- or maybe he is...is it cold there?
And is not the big US Turkey day sneaking up this coming Thursday?
Purrs
Marv
Glad to hear you got that burd on ice! That's exactly where he should be! Nice work guys.
Stupid chicken. How dare it show up in your bed! Well done putting that bass terd on ice!
Time to order more straws! We know Boomer has always been the bravest and most dutiful of cats. He never let you down!
pssst have you heard what was delivered to Leia & Toby whiskerantano house?!! Has their mom turned sides? I feel you may have to take drastic measures Codd Mother!
That storm is skeery!! We're glad you got the bass terd on ice!!
The Florida Furkids
I just hate when I wake up and find a chicken in my bed.
Wait, did I say that out loud? Scratch that.
DA Boss
I'm sorry, but I can't help but say "THAT CHICKEN IS SO CUTE!"
A chicken in your bed ? Stupid birdie !
Now there's a basturd chicken? What next? That chicken has some nerve being in your bed!
Thank you for commenting on our loss of Mongol Jr
Debby
RescuesAndMore.blogspot.com
OMC Tabbies DUDES mew've got a chicken in your bed???? Whateffur next???? We agree with Robert though, it is a cute little chicken! MOL [OOPS sorry Basturd chicken burd!] MOL
Big hugs
Basil & Co xox
Oh NO! That is the last straw I am so late them Bass term birds have gone an invaded your kitchen!!!! Thank COD you had them iced MOL. Best of luck and may the worst burn get stuffed!
Toodle pips
ERIn (thats not my name)
Post a Comment