Thursday, November 30, 2017

DE CODD MOTHER DE BASS TERD TURKEEZ SAGA


DE CODD MOTHER 
DE BASS TERD TURKEE SAGA

DE 17 MINIT 
SEER REEZ 
FIN A LEE 


last time on de codd mother

codd mother: come tuna,
I hear distant sounds 
of an approaching storm



if we are to kill that bass terd 
we must do so post haste
*****

on two nitez fin al lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

de gobbler: yea a storm's approachin






and so is night & how appropriate 
for our final show down codd mother
I have my minions stationed 
all over the world as we speak 
and all I need to do 
is give the signal call 
and WE will take over 

your time has come to an end codd mother 
I am going to finish you off 
and your family too, here and now 

and in saying that, you might as well know

it was the "loan" 
who saw to it 
that the stories about don dude's 
killing of my cousins were false...
HA !!!! 

Loan spread rumors about don dude...
it was the hawkeneese
who were actually responsible 
for the killings of my family, 
and the sparrowantano knew this

the sparrowantano continued 
to keep the flames of lies burning 
until the feds got them into witness protection, 
they not only feared the hawkeneese
but the loan as well

the feds eventually told the gobbler family 
who really killed off our cousins; but hey ~~~~~~

capo tuna: shut up gobbler
ewe will NEVER win 

de greef ewe haz given US 
over de yeerz 

N for noe... damn.... reezon 
ewe bass terd 
eye swear upon.......


codd mother: capo tuna is right 
you're a bass terd 
and we curse the day we ever met

you will never win gobbler...ever 
come tuna.


de gobbler: so what 
ya gonna shoot me
cats dont know how to use fire arms 
or are ya gonna kill me 
with your looks
I see ya runnin, your scared

codd mother: we are getting out of 
the rain before the storm hits 
at least we have sense enough 
to do so

de gobbler: bullshat you're not tough enough 
like consigliere boomer 
he's the only one who has street sense 
but he's not here now 
is he codd mother 
is he capo tuna...

that's it run, RUN
but you will not escape me 
nor can you hide 

I will find you 
and continue to give you grief 
because I FEEL like it.....hah hah ha

consigliere boomer: gobbler
ewe bass terd

DUE KNOT
MEZZ
WITH
ME
FAMILEE



 craaaacccccckkkkkk



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





later that week somewhere in America 
at a taste test in a kitchen


Mary: You know Jane, I'm thankful you invited us over 
to Thanksgiving dinner 
and you and I have been friends for so long 
that we can speak the truth to one another 
and not be offended 
.. I have to tell you this bird is....well, disgusting.


Jane: frankly your right.  
I tried a new recipe 
and it's just not working. 
This bird IS disgusting, 
thankfully we have a ham


You know Mary, it's the strangest thing 
but when I was preparing this bird, 

and your going to think I'm nuts, 
but I swear to god 
it had a lightning bolt steak across its side


🗲🗲🗲


consigliere boomer:  eye owe ewe one Zeus 
thanx dood 
for teechin me how 
ta shootz lightnin boltz 

eye waz abe bull ta kill that bass turd
gobbler in secondz





Zeus: no thanx needed boomer  
I hated that bass terd gobbler too

THE END

47 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Hooray for Boomer! Glad the turkey got his in the end. I don't care for turkey though Ink always enjoyed a nibble.

Pat Hatt said...

haha got his end on a table, quite the fable. Good for Zeus to help you learn too.

My Mind's Eye said...

OMCs that was a big big Tom Turkey...bolt of lightning took care of him though!!
Hugs Madi and mom

The Whiskeratti said...

Woo !!! That was one electrifying ending!

Eastside Cats said...

:::wild applause::: BRAVO! BRAVO! This needs an Oscar Award! Great story, great acting, great direction, and the cinematography is outstanding! :::wild applause::: FANTASTIC!

Crafting Queen said...

victory for the cats!!! Hope you guys have a great weekend. I am doing fine, just being picky about what to eat . :) Purrs Skipper

Tamago said...

OMC what a grand finale! Bravooo! The climax scene with Boomer going craaaccckkk was spectacular! And LOL with the bassterd on the table with lightning bolt streak :-)
It was such a fun experience reading the saga and participating in as recruits. You should write a book!

Me said...

Yeah!!! You can run but you sure can't hide! Boomer, Codd Mother and Capo Tuna- you are so meowvalous! We did not see that ending coming and we are grateful you guys all came out of this last episode thriving and everything. Thank you for letting us be a part of this history making event. Meows, Meep

Me said...

Talk about Deus Ex Machina to the Max! (you know I can't spell this but like in old Greek tragedies where the gods come thundering in at the last moment! Wow! This has elevated the saga to new heights--Meep
P.S. I'm still processing this . . . MOL!

Marg said...

Great story and great ending. Glad it all came out all right.You are one good story teller.

Lone Star Cats said...

MOL - da Gobbler got his!

Kea said...

Wow, what a claw-biting finale! :-O

Cosmic justice prevailed in the end!

(P.S. We wondered if that turkey pic would make it to the saga. LOL.)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Thank goodness there was a happy ending. Three cheers for Consigliere Boomer, a true hero. The bass terd gobbler got his comeuppance.

Annie Bear said...

Hooray for Boomer! That was a great finale! Too funny that the bass terd ended up on someone's table (with the lightning bolt) yet nobody liked it! Consigliere Boomer is a hero and won the day for Capo Tuna and the Codd Mother and all of us! This was a lot of fun!

Mickey's Musings said...

WooHoo!
A fitting end for that bass turd burd!
Good to have friends in high places too ;)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

pilch92 said...

That was a fantastic finale, but I don't want it to end. Sequel
in 2018??? :) XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

That burd didn't have a chance, seriously!

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) said...

Oh my Cod, bring on some more gods like Neptune for a sequel.

Deziz World said...

MOL Way to go Boomer, way to go. We think we might'a had some o' Gobbler's relatives. And we clawed 'em up but good. big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

BeadedTail said...

Bravo, Boomer! The bestest ending ever! *standing ovation*

The Florida Furkids said...

Whoa...we didn't expect that!!! We loved this and we sure hope there's a sequel too!!!

The Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

Clap Clap Clap!!!!
Encore! Encore!!
What a wonderful ending to that horrible Burd!
Purrs
Marv

Ivan from WMD said...

All we can say is THANK COD!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Gosh, I'm going to miss our little saga. Boomer looks good up there in heaven with Zeus, so all's well that ends well.

Would have been here sooner, but just got back from MO (the show me state). Couldn't wait to read what had happened to the recrutes, Boomer, the basturd turkey, and Codd Mother. That was a HUGE lightening bolt, too. Boomer. You learned well.

John Bellen said...

Wow, that was quite the finale! I'm glad Boomer was watching over the family, but our friends and family are never really gone, so the gobbler should've known better. Bad luck to him Boomer and the family were smarter and stronger!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Dang! Divine intervention! #goodriddance

The Daily Pip said...

Am I too late?? Dang it - I wanted to meet the mighty Zeus and impress him with my bossy ways.

Rosie DA Boss Cat

Anonymous said...

Thank Zeus you got him. Mark one for Da Tabbies...yahaw!

Shoko and Kali

Katie Isabella said...

Zeus is our Family's friend! That burd is ded and thrown out for the vultures to eat! No cat would ever soil their lips.
K. Isabellaroni

Saku said...

Great work! That'll teach that bass turd burd! And all his feathery furriends too. :)

Noodle Cat said...

Turkeys everywhere are quaking in their boots!(Do turkeys wear boots?)
Have a super Saturday...

Noodle and crew

Smudge said...

Damn, what a finale!!

Deb Barnes said...

Wow! That turkey puts the family drama we had at our house to shame! Purrs from the Zee/Zoey gang!

Herman and Dori said...

Learning how to shoot lightning bolts is a most excellent talent to have, especially when it comes to battling bass turd burds. Fitting end to the saga! Bra-voo! Bra-voo! *standing ovation*

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Eeek, late again but not as late as that Bass terd burd turkey! What a ripping adventure and a stunning finale! Thank heavens for ham and fish (and mice and cream)!
Toodle pip and lots of purrs for such an awesome tale
Erin

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Eeek I just deleted your comment on my blog rather than my comment that was badly spelt! Dont suppose you can come and re-comment, can you? Please?
Erin

Sandra Cox said...

A well told tail:)
What goes around comes around, gobbler.
Jane should have served tofurky. Ha.

Cathy Keisha said...

HOLY MOLY! I almost missed the finale! Appaws Appaws! A hundred plus a trizollion rounds of appaws! That was some ending that I wasn't expecting.

Sandra Cox said...

From Boomer's mouth to Zeus's ear:)
Hope you've got your feet up, FSG, and are relaxing:)

Anonymous said...

Holy cats! That was awesome. Yea, Boomer! You rock! Whoo -hoo! This deserves serious consideration at The Awards. Excellent entertainment...and more! HUGS!!

A Tonl said...

That bass turd burd got what was comin' to it - am I right?

Valentine said...

Wow you got lighting power, Boomer?! You saved the day & are a real super hero! Maybe Zeus will give you your own magic wand to keep! Great story! Hugs!

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Oh my stars! What a finale! Yay for Boomer!! *applause for a wonderful saga*

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Now all is well in Trout towne again . . .

Anonymous said...

Odd....is it not?

S and K

meowmeowmans said...

BRAVO! BRAVO!

Yeah! Way to go, Boomer! And Zeus, too!

Timmy Tomcat said...

A grand ending to a grand adventure! That Bass Terd gobble got fried like friken zie stein only he aint comin back!
Yay Boomer, Tuna and Cod Mother!