Wednesday, November 22, 2017

WELCOME COPEE & PASTE !!



 whitefish wavez everee one 
{ we haz knot hurd that one liner 
ina few }

but thoz who suffer thru thiz 
week lee BS will 
ore mite rememburr 
R yeer lee bass terd burd day post


sew with de help oh R 
awesum palz coppee N paste 
we pre sent it two ewe again

manee thanx coppee N paste
ewe doodz rock ~~~

hit it ♫

♥♥♥♥♥

sum pilgrimz got ina boat
N sailed a cross de sea
they stopped heer in de usa
coz sum one had ta pee

wear they bee troo lee headed
noe one will ever noe
we canna reech em on a fone
  thiz be manee yeerz ago

well they serched for a toy let
N knot a one could be found
sew they got out sum shovelz
N put em two de ground

N prettee soon a town be born  
with shoppez N homez ga lore
cropz grew.. sew did biznezz  
much ta be thanx full for  

de pilgrimz said ...we shuld feest  
call it thanx givin day
they cooked sum pies.. mashed sum spudz  
de damn chickn flew a way

they couldna catch de bass terd burd  
an eye dea popped in sum onez head 
 letz try... de one called turkee  
they found one… shot him dead
~~~~~~~~~~~~

it bee that time oh de yeer again
de day we hate de most
when everee one be eatin burd
stead oh... nice pork roast

ewe could be eatin donutz
ore bee at a fish fry
ewe could be eatin samichez
on buttered bread called rye

ewe R a bass terd turkee burd
N frank lee we hate ewe  
yur talk iz cheep... ya taste like crap 
 we wood rather eat a shoo  

give uz sum pie... ore sum spudz  
noe stuffinz goin in R gutz
we noe wear... de stuffinz been
 
up de.. turkeez.. buttz



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

may yur travelz bee safe 
yur platez bee full
yur famileez bee blessed 

hope everee one haza
grate week oh end 
peace out N rock on
long live de pizza

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

wee bee thanx full for all R friendz

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

38 comments:

pilch92 said...

Have you kitties ever thought of publishing a history book? You know how to tell it like it was :) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Maybe you will have a nice big fish. XO

Annie Bear said...

You might like the stuffing that isn't stuffed up a turkeez buttz. We here are looking forward to some whipped cream. We always love your Thanksgiving story!

We hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Hehehehe I shall NEVER look at a turkey or stuffing in the same EVER AGAIN! Not that I like turkey MOL
Wishing you ALL the most delightful and fishy Thanksgiving!
Toodle pip and purrs
ERin

Anonymous said...

My Goodness Gracious!
I shall never look at turkey the same way again!
May yous guys have SHRIMP or Tuna or COD!
And a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Purrs
Marv

Kea said...

We're not fond of turkey, either. So may your Thanksgiving be bird-free! :-)

Tamago said...

I love reading your Thanksgiving story again! Copee & Paste are very good friends, aren't they? :-)
Happy Thanksgiving holiday Tabbies. I hope you'll enjoy lots of pork roast, fish fries, doughnuts, and many more, and no burds!

Pat Hatt said...

Coppeee and paste away, the less that don't stick their hands up a turkey's butt, the better lol

The Whiskeratti said...

Turkey butt stuffing.... We never thought of it that way, fur sure. We hope THE day is as good for you as it can be. PS: dear Codd Mother, thanks for your understanding! We're very sad our mother may be under the fowl influence of the bass turd gobbler, but we're certain we can rescue her.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I think I'll just stick with the whipped cream! Happy Thanksgiving from all of us dear friends!

CJ Kennedy said...

Love your poem. Bravo! I'm not a big turkey fan, either. I'd rather have a roast leg of lamb or a roast beef. I tried convincing Himself that an Italian Thanksgiving with home-made macaroni, eggplant Parmagian would be oh so much more delicious than turkey. Did he listen? So, today I'm baking an apple pie. Oh, and I never shove the stuffing up the...I always bake stuffing in a dish. Have a Happy Day, Tabbies, and pass along our wishes for a Happy and Safe Day to the Food Service Girl. Headbutts to all
=^..^=

Lone Star Cats said...

MOL MOL - happy Thanksgiving! Hope it are BURDfree.

My Mind's Eye said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh what a great poem...and happy thanksgiving to you all too. Hugs madi your bfff

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I love that soooooooooooooooooooo much and we love YOU!!! "cuz someone had to pee" would be ME (the Mom) lol!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

That stuffing is from where? OH MY!!
WE wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

COPEE & PASTE are good friends. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in the UK, but there would be no turkey here. None at Christmas either. A nice rib of beef is much better.
Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Mickey's Musings said...

We would not like butt dressing either :o
Happy Thanksgiving gang!!!!!!!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Where the stuffing goes is pretty gross, isn't it? Oh well...Happy Thanksgiving, friends!

Ivan from WMD said...

You guys kill us! Happy (burd-free) Thanksgiving to you all!

Robin said...

You tabbies are so funny! I hope that you are given a Thanksgiving dinner that is well suited to your bird-hating tastes. Perhaps someone will prepare some tuna! I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

My keyboard is still not working. Stopped by to let you know I was here and to wish you a beautiful Thursday and happy Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it.

Deb Barnes said...

Blessed Thanksgiving wishes from Deb and the Zee/Zoey gang.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Enjoy your pork roast and whipped cream. :)

Cathy Keisha said...

Love this poem too! Hope you had a great fish fry today! Happy Thanksgiving.

Kitty Cat Chronicles said...

Happy Thanksgiving, guys! We will admit that there was turkey at our feast, but we promise we didn’t have any!!!

Marty the Manx said...

Happy Thanksgiving TTT! Great poem fur sure! We had salmon today, no dirty burd for us here :)
Luvs
Marty and the Gang

meowmeowmans said...

Haha. Turkey butt stuffing!

We hope you had a great burd free Thanksgiving, Tabbies!

In all seriousness, we are so grateful for you. Thank you for your friendship, and for being you. Happy Thanksgiving!

Love Affair with Food said...

Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

The best turkey is a cooked turkey, right?!?! We love your festive verse.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving fishy ones...you need no stinkin' burd to celebrate....have fun.

Shoko and Kali

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Hope you, Trouties, had a turkee-free festival!
Purrs, Meep

Noodle Cat said...

And we are thankful for you guys!
Throughout the year you make us laugh and smile.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!


Noodle and crew

H.R. Bennett said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! haha

Sandra Cox said...

This was great! You are so creative.
Hope everyone at Trout Towne had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

I been doing some turkey talkin' prior to Thanksgiving, but at the last minute, we decided to forego the turkey and have something else. I think you pushed us over the edge!

felinecafe.net

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Pizza trumps turkey anyday! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Tabbies dudes, we luffs that story, mew tell it so well and we do hope our supurr buddies had a great Thanksgiving!

Big hugs

Basil & CO xox

Sandra Cox said...

I loved this!
Hope all at Trout Towne had a Happy Thanks Givin and the FSG didn't have to work too hard on cat provisions.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'll be gone (out of state) by the time you post today, so I'll catch the Trout Talking Tabbies when I get home tomorrow.