joanie: yes, the shop
vac, uh,
I
mean my brother and I
were
walking to the car
when
sammy said
"I
smell a rat"
we saw the trunk of the car
had
broke clean off the hinges,
back
window smashed in and...
coppers: can ya give our
artist here
a
description of who you saw
leavin
the scene
joanie: he was......
*********
two nite on de codd mother
de
bass terd turkeez saga
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
joanie: yes the
bass terd was about
three
feet tall maybe
scrawny
ass neck
jowls
covered
in feathers....
artist: is this a joke
joanie: does it look
like
I'm
smiling
artist: sorry.. please
continue
joanie: as I was saying
scrawny
ass neck...
and
make his mid section fatter
artist: how's this
#############################
###########
joanie: THAT'S HIM !
sammy
get in here
and
look at this
sammie: what's all the
fuss
and
we are gonna need a
ride
home they just towed the...
...FAAAAAAAAAAA
gimme
my cell
so I
can take a picture
of
this crap ass artist rendering
and
send it to
the
codd mother
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2
mintz and 13 secondz later
back
at de codd motherz
codd mother:
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
be jezuz capo tuna now
I'm
speaking like you
look at the photo the shop vac
just
sent
capo tuna:
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
iz
rite
itz de bass terd
GOBBLER
cat father:
faaaaaaaaa
lemme get a text out
two
de reecrootz
itz time fora sit down
capo tuna:
lemme call
annie
barbieri
N
tell her ta organize de sit down
N call pretzel boy
N
askz him to start
werkin
on dizguizez
faaaaaa......
de damn fonez
ben
bugged
cat father: clip
that bass terd
N we
will eat him for dinner
heerz
two a happee
healthee
week o end
peace
out N rock on
long
live
de
musical note
faaaaaaaaa
♫♪♫





49 comments:
Wow! I think you all might win Emmy awards for this! This is really intriguing. So...what happens next...? Inquiring minds want to know. *wink*
HUGS!
OMC, you're leaving us hanging again....!!! :-O
lol we had to laugh at the phone being bugged. At least a snack came due. That is quite the sketch too.
The police artist's rendering is awesome! And the bugged phone. Can't wait for the next installment. Headbutts to all =^..^=
We are all hanging on the cliff for the next part of the saga.
OMG. Phone's been bugged. Love it.
Tension rises
OMC Da BUG!!!! MOL Let us at dat ole turkey tom lurkey. We'll give him what fur, dat's fur sure. We can cook him up right purropurr and feast on dat so and so. MOl Big hugs
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
MOLMOL
faaaaaa...... de damn fonez
ben bugged
I had forgotten about tracing one's hand to make a turkey.
Thanks for the memories
and MOL
Hugs madi your bfff
That turkey picture really cracked up the mom. Me, I like the bugged phone--treemendous. Standing ready for a sit down. Purrs, Meep
Can't wait for the next chapter. Love the glove Turkey. You all have a wonderful week end also.
OMC! Joanie gave a good description for the police artist. There's no denying it's The Gobbler. Something needs to be done, and fast!
Joanie you most definitely are not smiling.
P.S.Did you say something about having him for dinner? Be right over
WE are cracking up over Joanie's serious face! She sure gave a good description to the police sketch artist! The Gobbler strikes again!
Annie can't wait to organize de sit down!
EEK! What a bug! Sounds like the feathers are gonna be flying...!
That sketch artist sure did a nice job :) I hope my phone never gets bugged- ick! Have a great weekend! XO
Goodness, that bug is big! Hope you kitties have a great weekend. I am hoping more some sunshine to enjoy the swing in the garden. Meow Skipper
I'll take some turkey with a side of bugs!
Mom says YES please she'd love the Chex Recipe!
Hugs madi your bfff
Goodness. Joanie did a great job of describing the intruder. Glad you sent out a message to the recruits, but because the phone was bugged, neither Bleubeard nor Squiggles got the call. Hoping to see what happens next, because it's certainly getting interesting.
WOW! We feel a big climax coming on !
That turkey's days are numbered!
Turkey with a side 'o bugs...hmmmmmmmmmm.
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
This turkey sounds so tasty! I have never had turkey but I do love chicken ever so much and I think this might be similar...
PS that's a big bug!!!
Lots of licks, your good friend Morrie :)
I'm allergic to turkey, so I stay away from the likes of em. But I hope you kitties have a big buffet once you take the turkey down! Mew Mew!
Faaaaa dat's the Gobbler! LOL Joanie did great job giving descriptions. I really don't want my phone to be bugged. Eeew!
Great episode :-) Have a happee weekend!
Joanie, you actually do appear to be smiling, but never mind...Looks like the artist's rendering captured the perpetrator perfectly. Perhaps the coppers can catch him. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy
Oh, MY! I think that feathery did put that humongous bug on your phone. And Joanie was super!
Oh MY... dying laughing. Followed a link over here from 15andmeowing to see Joanie's acting debut and now I am dying laughing. How have I missed this blog? "de damn fonez ben bugged" ... such a shame too because it was one of the good phones before the smarter than me phones! Joanie you done good!
Ooh that turkey.... Is there nothing they won't do ??
Sorry, kids, but we would HIDE from that thing!
You better believe that wherever a turkey roams, trouble follows. He didn't even try to disguise himself! No shame. What's this world coming to?
Oh! My! Cod! This story gets more and more exciting! And your phone being bugged...did you eat it? (The bug not the phone)!
Gotta Love Rock and Roll!
Purrs
Marv
NOOOOOoooooo! Not the Gobbler!! We're not fond of gobbler bits around here and our Mom really dislikes anything Gobbler. We sure hope you have a plan to rid the world of this one, 'cause this one looks like trouble. Heck, rid the whole world of Gobblers. Please!
Faaaaaaaaaaaa! What an ugly turn and what an ugly turkey. Tuna, me and the posse are ready to pounce into action.
OMC we hate when the phone gets bugged! We're loving this story and sitting at the edge of our seats for the next chapter.
Thanks for the purrs and prayers for our Daddy.
The Florida Furkids
Not a turkey!
We'll be under the bed if you need us...
Have a super weekend.
Noodle and crew
Eek! That phone really IS bugged!
What happens next??? We can hardly wait to see (just let us know when we can uncover our eyes).
The artist rendition looks like something I'd draw:)
Hope everyone is relaxed and enjoying their catnip. Though, maybe we should give the FSG a pass on the catnip.
that has to be the best photo of a gobbler ever! Are you selling prints!?? We can't believe they bugged the phone!!
Right, if that there be a turkey I'll bring some cream and cheese and we can have a turkey burger easy on the mayo. Umm, does we know where he lives so we can invite him over... that will save cab fare!
Toodle pip and ready to rumble, though that could be my tummy MOL
ERin
That is a primo poleece drawing there! Look how quickly it was recognized! Joanie. I did not know you had the grit and determination to help us all out like this. And Sammy...whew. What would we have done without you???
That phone is probably still bugged. You might want to apply de-bugger to it right away.Can't afford these leaks of info. I am ready to help the Family!! Got claws---will travel.
I dunno... That police drawing may be of an extinct gobblesaurus... But in case it's not, better have the sit-down...
Miss Kityy and Smokey are ready to come help find the bass terd GOBBLER!
Just say the word!
Hope you all had a great Labour Day Weekend!
Robin
Oh my stars! That's a huge bug they bugged the phone with!! We hope you ate that thing.
OMC you didn't eat THAT, did you, cat father...Yikes! Joanie, you look very serious today...MOL :D Pawkisses for a Bug free day to you all :) <3
Tabbies, dudes and Miss Dai$y, OMC we were in hysterics at your phone bug, dudes, KILL IT - LIKE KILL IT NOW - we think Raid should do the job! But seriously we'll put that artists sketch on the F.I.B wire [field intelligence bureau] and see if any matches come up this side of the pond, as mew neffur know, it could be a huge wurld-wide crime syndicate... totally EPIC post dudes, can't wait fur next time!
Big hugs
Basil & Co xox
Aaahahahaha we cracked up at the gobbler drawing and the phone bug. You guys are hilarious. We always enjoy these cod mother saga stories. We bet all your recruits will help out - in fact, all the recruits here are awaiting the call to jump into action and get THE GOBBLER!!!
two de reecrootz - Ha!
That BUG looks like it can crawl into any fone and do damages! That Turk is gettin ready fur the day we cat-ch up to him and put him onna plate, with taters!
Timmy and Family
That's a pesky phone bug MOL ! Purrs
Post a Comment