whitefish wavez everee one
N welcome ta fish a fied post 8.21.17
posted three dayz later
=^..^=
=^..^=
we iz all bout sell a bratin
de eclipse two day
even tho
even tho
it happened like monday
N we onlee had 86 purrcent
toe tal a tee
but, since me last name
IZ
IZ
moon๐๐
eye wanted ta share
de fotoz we cap sured
heer in de land o trout
round de 2 minit marker
de fotoz we cap sured
heer in de land o trout
round de 2 minit marker
letz hava look see
at what we saw
at what we saw
furst up 10:32 in de morn
{ pleez note; eye sux at tellin time
sew...just sayin...
thiz post may
thiz post may
knot be ac ewe rit }
sole lar shadez at reddee
round 7:18 pea em
lookz like at 3:15 pea em
eye loaned me shadez out
but itz gettin darker
heer we R at 6:33 eye think
N de moon iz
over head ~~~~~~
wavez two me name sake
whoa....5:28 give ore take
an hour ore sew
N itz gettin darker
awesum !
N de moon haz eclipzed
de sun
at 2:25
N who de hell haz me shadez
faaaaaaaaaaaaa
they waz on me head
de hole time
see ya in 2024 moon dood
N ther ya haz it
de eclipze in de land oh trout
heerz ta a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live de awesum nezz
oh de solar system
☆๐ ๐๐ฆ๐๐๐ฒ๐ฒ







52 comments:
Love seein' your picture, you handsome dude. I found a video on Facebook you might like to see. Another shot of the eclipse from a kitty point of view: https://www.facebook.com/sfadopt/videos/10155075397998246/?hc_ref=ARRIxMzJM-SixdhZhDrx3Ti1W4Jl_5W5-lsz1WuBnR-wq_Wb3M8L_MrYiaguqnMo3zk&pnref=story
Headbutts all around =^..^=
Sure glad you wore your glasses for that eclipse. It was just amazing. You all have a fantastic day.
Well, at least you wore your glasses when you knew where they were. Those are some mighty fine eclipse pictures. We slept through it and Mumsy had seen a partial eclipse before so she was not interested and watching that one. All you sweeties in Trout Towne have a great day, weekend and new week. Love, hugs and nose kisses
Oh my stars! Wasn't that just to coolest thing? We hoomins know that cats are really from outer space, so a silly old solar eclipse ain't no big thang to you, but at least you tolerated our silly hoomin celebrations nonetheless.
Look at those eclipse glasses. Is that a cool cat or what.
Great eclipse photos! Lucky you had shades. We just made do with a pinhole camera.
The solar system is awesome, I agree!
Have a good weekend too!
Miss Kitty and Smokey say Hi!
Good you kept your eyes safe. Doesn't seem like you were super impressed by the moon though. We're with you. The solar system is awesome though, not so much about some in it.
Oh me cats Tuna, you're soooooooo adorable. We tried our bestest to see said eclipse, but alas...nuffin' fur us to see. Glad you got to enjoy it all. Big hugs
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
Oh my cats this was the best coverage of the eclipse!! Made us LOL/MOL. You are rockin' the 'clipse spectacles too
Hugs madi your bfff
LOL LOL those are the BEST eclipse photos I've seen :-) I didn't go view the eclipse as I was driving car, but it got dark and that was a very special experience!
I don't know why we bothered to watch, when we could have just looked at your photos today!
Greg (felinecafe)
Oh my pug we are laughing and laughing best ever. mags
Way cool photos kitty. Have a great day. Mummy was playing with that silly white ball again.
Cool eclisping dudes, we thought the whole thing was darn interesting!
Much better than the human eclipse glasses! Hey, at least you had 86% coverage. We had about 70%.
That's my kind of eclipse. Tuna, you look cool while watching it. Those are the best glasses I've seen. The solar system really is awesome!
Ya is rockin dose glasses dood!
You had the best coverage of the eclipse than anything I saw on tv or online. XO
MOL! I slept through our total eclipse here because it got so dark but I would've stayed up to see yours!
Purrs,
Isabella
In 2024 you can visit us at our house...we'll be at totality that time around!
We're very glad you kept your shades on. Enjoy your weekend!
You had some pretty cool eclipse glasses. The mom had those silly cardboard ones. We didn't have any, but it didn't matter....we slept through it.
Your eclipse glasses were WAY cooler than the goofy ones our dad wore! MOL!
Tuna, your minute-by-minute report brought it all into focus for us! We had clouds, so we're very happy you shared your experience!
You're in the know for all the exciting things, Tuna, sitting there will all the proper items - glasses, comfy spot, and the all important cardboard box. We wondered if an eclipse-inspired litter box offering was going to make an appearance...
That was pretty pawsome Tuna! We didn't see much of it, we were napping. At least we're pretty sure we were.
We should've come to your house!!! Err ... to watch the eclipse of course ... not JUST because of your handsome self!
You rocked those glasses, Tuna! The human here looked ridiculous in hers. She could never be as fashionable as you, Tuna.
Dear Tuna, WoW! I missed the whole eclipse! I had my regular morning nap and when my Mommy came home from work, I discovered I missed it. Thank you for showing me what you did and what I missed.
Purrs
Marv
What a fine eclipse. We are seeing the eclipse through your eyes Tuna Moon. We had it too cloudy and smoky to see anything....I could barely see the house behind us. Great fun for you guys.
Shoko
Thank you for your great eclipse photos. I like your shades too. You looked much more stylish than me standing in the yard wearing a welding mask!
Whoa! It sure got dark. Oh wait, I had my eclipse glasses on while reading your post.
MOL, those are amazing eclipse photos, the best we've seen ! Purrs
I do believe that was the wrong kind of shading there. haha
Tuna, thank you for your fine reporting.
Purrs, Meep
Hi guys, here is the link to my blog!
Marvelous is Marvelous
https://marvelousismarvelous.wordpress.com
Purrs
Marvelous
Nothing can eclipse how cool you look in those shades!!
Mom and dad got to watch it, too. Me, I just thought it was getting dark a little early. Or maybe I just didn't even notice it at all...
Hope the food service girl and the tabby crew had a sun filled, bird watching, kibble eating(well not for food service girl) weekend.
It was cloudy here:(
So maybe we can await the next one...I will be 19! hey that is younger than my unfurbros are even now:)
Actually if I go to our Auntie we will be closer to the 100% area.
I do believe that petcretary may be retired form her work by then, too:)
Loves seeing the shade/darkness coming over you and your shades are way coolio!
I enjoyed the eclipse through mama's description. I was in the house where it got dark like night. Mommy hired in and took pictures of the dark. Yes, she actually did. Her so funny!
Franky's jealous. He missed it all together.
Tabbies, dudes, your post had us MOL-ing so much! Don't tell Smooch, he was so peeved that he missed the eclipse while reclining in his Observatory - oops - he thought the eclipse was going happen there right above him, serves him right fur stealing my new bed! MOL
Big hugs
Basil & Co xox
Tuna Moon looks good in all phases of the eclipse:)
MOL the eclipse in your house is so extraordinary funny !
Did your mom wear the special glasses ? tee..heh
=^x^=
Oh.... Moon, I wished I could have seen this closer to you...You just gave me a total eclips...of my heart <3 Pawkisses for a moonshiny...eh..sunshiny day :) <3
I'm so envious that you got the eclipse at your house. I got Demon Storm Clouds over my house that blocked the view. So hissed! Mom bought me special glasses and ev'furrything! Guess I'll have to wait until 2024 to see what the fuss was all about.
Woah! You guys got some pawsome photos from the eclipse! It was only 80% complete in our area. That was a neat event to have been able to see in person!
Oh dear Moon, I somehow missed this post. You certainly have bad sense of time, but you look pretty fancy in those shades. Glad you got to see the eclipse. The boys and I enjoyed it here!
Very cool guys. It was so overcast here...but, it did get darker! I will take what I can get. I am glad we have technology that others could share it, though! HUGS!
Now, your eclipse glasses are definitely the coolest we've seen. Would you believe our mom did not get us glasses? The nerve.
DOOOOOOODS, now THOSE are eclipse glasses!
Post a Comment