DE BASS TERD TURKEEZ SAGA
capo tuna: faaaaaa when de codd mother
seez thiz herz gonna bee ~~
cat father: due ya noe wear this waz taken toe mas
tomas: yes.. eye due
that waz taken at....
*********
that waz taken at....
*********
two nite on de codd mother
de bass terd turkeez saga
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tomas: thiz waz taken at lake *********
daddy kiril waz out
mindin his own biznezz
saw thiz N texted
sneakerz, elvira & friday
cat father: faaaaaa.....
de gobbler iz takin it
two de mattrezz' in my book
thiz shakedownz gonna come two a....
de gobbler iz takin it
two de mattrezz' in my book
thiz shakedownz gonna come two a....
capo toona: eye agreez
letz show thiz ta de codd mother
toe mas...code oh silence
we owe ewe sum pointz
afturrr thiz iz all said N done
tomas: forget about it
N if ta knead me
ta clip that bass terd
lemme noe
N if ta knead me
ta clip that bass terd
lemme noe
4 minitz N 29 secondz later bak at ***
capo tuna:codd mother
look at thiz ~~~~
look at thiz ~~~~
codd mother: ah yes, the gobbler is indeed
recruiting too
while you were gone
I received several messages
look at this
this bass terd was caught
hiding in the trunk
of sammy the shop vac's car
this is what he and joanie saw
joanie is talking with the coppers
right now and giving her statement
right now and giving her statement
~~~~~ *** back over at the
minimum security prison
minimum security prison
joanie:yes, the shop vac, uh,
I mean my brother and I
were walking to the car
when sammy said
"I smell a rat"
we saw the trunk of the car
had broke clean off the hinges,
back window smashed in and...
I mean my brother and I
were walking to the car
when sammy said
"I smell a rat"
we saw the trunk of the car
had broke clean off the hinges,
back window smashed in and...
coppers: can ya give our artist here
a description of who you saw
leavin the scene
a description of who you saw
leavin the scene
joanie: he was......
N now a werd frum R sponzor
we iz buzzed happee
ta welcome
de newest memburrz two de familee
smokey de swordfish
N miss kitty de shred o nator frum ontario
goro the white bib & niko the kneady paws
chloe joe cannonball J
maggie the silencer
perilous patzy
maxie the brain
allie pink pistols
faraday babyface the tonk
de o'torri panther pair
gracie trigger fish N zoe spike clawz
welcome everee one !!
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live palz everee wear
♥♥♥
N now a werd frum R sponzor
we iz buzzed happee
ta welcome
de newest memburrz two de familee
smokey de swordfish
N miss kitty de shred o nator frum ontario
goro the white bib & niko the kneady paws
chloe joe cannonball J
maggie the silencer
perilous patzy
maxie the brain
allie pink pistols
faraday babyface the tonk
de o'torri panther pair
gracie trigger fish N zoe spike clawz
welcome everee one !!
heerz two a happee healthee
week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live palz everee wear
♥♥♥



47 comments:
Geez, getting really sly with hiding recruits. Plus more birds to poop on cars, that is just rude. Need to stop that dude.
MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!! That BODY interred in the TRUNK!
Oh wait! He's dead. Joanie...what was that you were sayin' ?
Those birds is getting mighty confident. I think we in the Family need to go teach them a lesson they won't forget. How DARE they get onto and into and generally taking over George's Dad's rig!?
Katie Isabellaroni
Another great instalment of the adventure!
I will be sure and let Miss Kitty and Smokey know they have been welcomed to the family.
Robin
That is a bad burd to sit on the car. Great story. Hope you all have a fine day. No burds.
Those bad birds! lol You kitties crack me up. Have a great weekend. I am doing good even though the bad humans took me to the vet for a jab. Purrs Skipper
Welcome to the new recruits (especially Smokey and Miss Kitty).
But the gobbler is recruiting too? This is horrifying to us! Look at that gull! :-O
The Turkey is pretty desperate to recruit Dump Ducks. Can't wait for the next installment.
Jeez dudes, this is getting full on!! Mew've even got the FUZZ involved, dudes if mew effur need any weapons or missiles just ask, Parsley and Smooch can bring mew some! MOL
Happy Burd free dayz guys!
Basil & CO xox
Those bass turd birds are out of control. I can't wait to find out what Joanie saw. :) Welcome to all the new recruits, you have the largest gang of mobsters ever. Have a great weekend. XO
We agree with Phoebe and her sibs...those non fine feathered friends are out of control! We are having a time with crows here.
All spring and summer nothing but crows everywhere. They are loud and messy and bossy...and their poop is like droppings from something prehistoric
Hugs madi your bffff
Crow joke:
You know why they never get squashed when they are in the road eating road kill?
One of them is always squawking: caw caw caw (but say it like you are from Boston caaw caaw caaw)
Oh my, gobbler is getting recruits, too. What an agressive looking gull! I wonder who he was that joanie saw. By the way, I feel bit worried that she is giving statement at "minimum" security prison :-)
Thank you for welcoming Bib and Paws to your family!
Oh man! I hate commercial breaks...now we are on tenterhooks, waiting for next week's installment...
Those flying rat things may be recruiting but us cats is the best ever. Love the name "Shredanator". Waiting on tippy toes for the next chapter. Purrs, Meepster Manicotti
That's why we don't trust the burds! Welcome to the family new recruits!
I think this may be going the way of that Hitchcock film: "Da Burds"!
Those BasTurd Burds is outta control!
Oh me cats!!! Looks like we need to have bird fur dinner, and we don't mean fur them to be sittin' at da table. We mean fur 'em to be boilin' in hot water and served up on a plate. MOL Can't wait till next time. Big hugs
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
Wow, our numbers are growing. We will soon conquer the world. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy
I'm so glad there are new recruits two de familee since the gobbler is recruiting too! The audacity of the bassturd trying to take the rig and the rat smashing the car! We here alll look forward to next week's installment!
Whoa! I think with our numbers we should go on the offensive and launch an attack. De Gobbler won't know what or who cut his gizzard out. Kittee Genovese's claws are sharpened and she's ready for action.
We're glad there are new recruits... we might need them!
Thanks for the purrs and prayers for our Daddy.
The Florida Furkids
Oh...my...gosh...I love you guys. This is pricelss. I could read this all day. You made Bill's day, too. He had a really good laugh over that! You rock, my friend. We need to meet up sometime...truly. HUGS.
This is exactly why we stream whole seasons of stuff--we can't stand the suspense!
The enemy is gathering his forces, too, I see...
As the tabbie family increases so does the bass turd turkey's re crutes. I loved that shop vac found the rat, but was a bit worried by the boldness of the birds around the rig, and the ducks in the pond. Not only are they getting bolder, they are getting funnier! I'm loving every minute of it. You tabbies ROCK!
Woo crazy lit-cats BOL!!! Thank you for the kind words left on our bloggie:)
NukNuk & Timber
It's for the birds! Well, not LITERALLY ... I mean it's not REALLY FOR the birds ... because everything belongs to cats. But the birds have no shame and they WILL pay!
Hi Guys!
I must say, even though you guys hate burds, I LOVE eating chick-hens!!! My new Mommy gave me some of the dog (Cinnamon's) chick-hen last night and I thought it was wonderful to eat...though NOT as good as the salmon I had the night before (I ate ALL the salmon). I will continue to eat deaded burds (because they should be deaded) and I will be glad to count myself as a Tabbie affiliated with the Tabbies of Trout Towne (if you will have this Persian Tabby).
روز خوبی داشته باشی
Marvelous
OMC! We want to know Joanie's description! How are we going to make it another week?
Bad news that the gobbler's recruiting, but our numbers are rapidly growing, too. Gracie Trigger Fish and Zoe Spike Claws sure are super honored to be in the Family.
My word you are a teller of great tales!!
Wow! we sure are glad there are more recruits coming to help with this issue of that gobbler and his crew...
You are assembling quite a gang there!
And luckily the saga continues...
Noodle and crew
We see the saga continues and more recruits came...that is a good thing. Looks like lots of help is going to be needed if things continue like that burd and rat was up to. Hugs and nose kisses
I'm not sure why, but the four minutes and 29 seconds bit just tickled me.
Also, wow...this is getting spicy.
Gobblers are recruiting?! Oh no !
OMC! Those burdz are getting out of hand. It is a good job you have lots of new recruits.
Are we sure Joanie makes a reliable witness!? With the new addition to the recruits that basterd turkey's days are numbered!
'I smell a rat'. Ha!
the seagull is cute!
Thanks for commenting,
Debby in Arizona
http://RescuesAndMore.blogspot.com
Have you ever thought about putting your stories in storybook form? They're a hoot.
you cats are crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...mags
We're betting that bass turd left a calling card on that rig because they know they can get away with it. You need all the recruits you can get with that kind of behavior!
Ewe are write. That wuz a ewe noe what by my water dish.
I'm up. see my note above.
we made it into DA KITTEH MAFIA - we bad ...uh-uh... yeah we bad.... we bad... ~ Faraday
Post a Comment