Wednesday, February 25, 2026

NOTHER TEN YEER REE PEET PART 78.093


 WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO A TROUT TEE VEE 




EPPA SODA THAT EYE AM CALLIN 

itz all in de mindz eye
art gal o ree

ree run spesh ull 

with thanx ta coppee
N pazte




thanx doodz !

on with de show 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  
we call thiz peece
sea cure a tee guard snail

~~~ we thinkz him waz
fee chured LAST CENTUREE

& itz taken him 
that long ta get 
a rounheer again ~~~


we call thiz peece
fluffee tail puppee


we call thiz peece
broke inn heart ed

   
we call thiz peece
ewe de toy let purr fume


we call thiz peece 
ta ran a sor uz rex
 eye eeeeee
πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€


we call thiz peece
whale headed west
spoutin waterz


ther ya haz it
thiz con cloodz de ree run
toor...

heerz two a happee
healthee
safe
week oh end

peece out N rock on

long live wildlife 

♥♥♥   

  © FEBRUARY 25, 2026

All Rights Reserved

29 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Eau de toilet, Lynn 'members little blue bottles of cheap Evening in Par-eeeeeeee, that she gotz at da Woolworthz store! Ewe bringz back da memory-ease of her ancient life, mol. We woke to more snowz dis morn, knot much and da sun is awake today.

CJ Kennedy said...

All wonderful piece but my favorite is the perfume bottle. So perfectly executed.

The Florida Furkids said...

Purrfecct art. Many thanks to coppee N Pazte!

John Bellen said...

I keep thinking of the poor security guard snail; he's trying his best to keep things safe. They knew he was a snail when they hired him, after all. I hope he has a cell phone at least, to call when there is trouble...

Brian's Home Blog said...

Total peefection!

Bibi & Meep said...

We love them all-xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

Dma said...

nailed the broken heart.

My Mind's Eye said...

OMCs
sea cure a tee guard snail
ewe de toy let purr fume
and
fluffeetail puppee
were spot on
I love what your mind's eye sees
Hugs Sea Seal Ya
aka Cecilia

Eastside Cats said...

These should be hanging on the walls of MoMA in New York City!!!

pilch92 said...

I love it when you open your gallery to the public. These are all impressive, especially eau de toilet and stegosaurus. XO

meowmeowmans said...

Brilliant works, Mack. That whale heading west is a masterpiece!!!

Hugs to you and the FSG. :)

messymimi said...

I pray you are having a blessed week, thanks for the fun post!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You really pulled that blog out of your ass

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "When are you going to put all this artwork together into a traveling show and take it on the road? We want to admire it in person!"

Katie Isabella said...

Chaplin! Good question and one I have thought of as well! I would be there unless you start in Europe first..that may take a bit more green papers than I have at present.

Darla M Sands said...

True artistry. Lol

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Great showing at the art gallery. I like the fluffy tail puppy and the perfume bottle the best.

Kitties Blue said...

This is some of your very best and appropriately titled art. It was definitely worth the rerun. Wishing you all a meowvolous weekend. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

After updating Firefox, it appears my Failed to Publish nightmares are over. I wanted to thank you for dropping by when I was unable to leave you a comment. I especially love the perfume bottle. Great rerun, dear Laura.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Such creativity!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Amazing art you have in your bathroom. I think the last masterpiece, the whale headed west, was a stroke of genius!
May your week be blessed with more artistic flare!
ERin

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

OMC!! Thanks for sharing those priceless art treasures with us...teehee!

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Guys, we are MOLing so much! This art exhibition rerun is tres tres furbulous!!! Mew guys need to recreate those same shapes on canvas, they'd be worth more than the banana and duct tape, and for added flair sprinkle cat litter (unused of course) around the edge, and finish with glitter - it would be worth gazillions!

Smudge said...

The snail one is the best, but they're all really creative!

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful art, you are very clever. Thank your Mummy for the sweet comment on my blog. Patch and Archer send lots of purrs. xxx

Juno said...

OMD!! There are so many brilliant art pieces! Love them all! Juno & Mom <3

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

OMC Mackerull, those are very exclusive pieces of art and we can imagine how the eau de purrfum smells...😹Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to you and your wonderful FSG tooπŸΎπŸ˜™πŸ’ž

Sandra Cox said...

My kitties aren't that creative:) If I was to pick a fave it would be the snail. YOU, take special care of yourself, FSG.

BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum said...

Oh dee Toi-lette iss furabuluss!!!
Wee love yore litter art Mackerull...All THE peecess are praise werthy ;)
***nose runbss*** BellaDharma an ((hugss)) BellaSita Mum