Wednesday, February 4, 2026

HAPPEE BEE LATED GROUND HOGZ DAY

 WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO 



thiz weekz eppa soda 
iz all bout 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a happee bee lated

"GROUND ....
HOGZ
DAY
🐷🐖🐷🐖🐷🐖

note: we hada foto
oh sausage linx heer
til de gurl tried ta big a fie
it 
N it getted cut
now we canna get it bak

pancakez with that 
ordurr ???
itza 
hog
🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖
N himz bee ground ‼️


😺😺😺😺😺😺😺
heerz two a happee
healthee week o end

peace out N rock on
long live chow


All Rights Reserved





29 comments:

Kitties Blue said...

OMC … please tell us you are not eating groundhog sausage. Yuk! You deserve better! We’ll take some of those pancakes, however, possibly with a side of sushi! MOL! Warm hugs to you and the FSG, Mackerull. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

Eastside Cats said...

No matter what, it's evident that Mother Nature decides when spring will visit, and around here, it ain't happening any time soon.
Good thing there are books and cats, and cups of hot tea.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, did someone say sausages? I will take five please!"
Charlee: "Why five?"
Java Bean: "Good point. I will take ten please!"

Zoolatry said...

C'mon Food Service Gurl, get real please. S'riously. Here's an idea for you: have Southwest fly in a thousand-bazillion of them deaded iguana that fell from the trees all over Florida! They do double-duty and make very good bait for your ice (and/or ICE) fishing, too! Tastier than the gr-hogs, though a bit salty and hard on dentures.

Bibi & Meep said...

Its six more week of winter according to Pawxatuney Phil and our local groundhog, agrees. Stay warm and well fed,
xoxoxo, BIbi & Meep

Lynn and Precious said...

Ground dat groundhog. Da one in pen-sill-vania is probably more write dan da one in Ohio. We had clear blu sky dat morn and he only livez 50 milez west of here. We believe someone tampered with da vote fur Spring early or late.

Gidget Blue Sky said...

yum!!! ground hog!!

Dma said...

stupid groundhog. six more weeks of winter? we can't...

The Florida Furkids said...

ICK. We hope that's a different hog!

My Mind's Eye said...

FSG and Mack I'm on my way, I'll bring the biscuits
Hugs Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is a well ground feast!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

Yikes...we would say, keep it in the furrezer, Mackerull...MOL...Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to you and your wonderful FSG too🐾😽💞

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Ground hogs belong to the ground squirrel family so don't expect bacon!

Darla M Sands said...

lol

pilch92 said...

I guess you gave up on interviewing him. :) XO

meowmeowmans said...

Good one, Mack! We're guessing that ground hog won't be seeing his shadow anytime soon. Does that mean winter is cancelled???

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Pancakes and sausage: The breakfast of champions

easyweimaraner said...

we hope this liquid snow will stop , can the hod do something for us please?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Ground hog sausages? Serves him right! But Mackerull, take a look at the ingredients, there is burd in them too!!!

John Bellen said...

Sausages wouldn't last long around here, either, Mackerull - but for another reason. And by a coincidence, I am having sausages tonight for dinner!

messymimi said...

No matter what you got to eat, I hope you had a blessed and beautiful weekend.

Chuck Huss said...

I saw something the other day that I thought was great. It was something like, "Be as confidant as a groundhog who thinks he's a meteorologist."

Katie Isabella said...

I tell you, groundhog sausage, uh...it's Eeeeewwwwww! Not that I have tried it, mind!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Now that is a novel idea!!

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Wow, groundhog sausage, not something we have in the UK? How was it? And we bet the pankcakes were pawesome!!!

The J-Cats said...

What did Mr. Groundhog say? When will you have Spring? Purr-haps you should teleport over here to Us. We think maybe it's already here...

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

We have a bone to pick with that groundhog!

messymimi said...

You are so funny. Sorry I’m belated, too, work’s been almost too much.

Smudge said...

Yuck! Ground Hog... Ewww.