WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO A TROUT TEE VEE
EPPA SODA THAT EYE AM CALLIN
HAPPEE HEARTS DAY O LOVEZ
IF EWE WAZ WITH UZ LAZT YEER
EWE MITE REMEMBURR WE SHARED
SUM HEARTZ DAY OH LOVEZ CARDZ
THAT DE GURLZ
MOM GETTED
BAK IN DE
FOR TEEZ
THIZ WEEK & NEXT
EYE AM SHARIN DE LAZT OH
THEEZ CARDZ FRUM
VALENTINEZ DAY
LETZ LOOK ππππ
TIMEZ WAAAAAAAY BETTER
N STUFFZ ON DE SHELVEZ TWO DAY
NOE DOUBT !!
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT n ROCK ON
LONG LIVE ART FRUM DE PAST
πππππππ
© february 11, 2026
All Rights Reserved



28 comments:
Never knew da FS gurl was a livin' breathin' purrson in da 40s. OMC!
I am so glad your mom saved those all these years. What a treasure!!!
I'll echo Katie, these definitely are treasured keepsakes!
The best ever. And lots of cats!
Big smoochie Valentine's Day to FSG and the Mack,
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
Mom remembers cards like those!
Mackerull you make us feel so loved with all these pretty cards. We're looking forward to Valentine Day if we get more thaw. That will really make us feel good. We know that you're going to give da gurl
Lulu: "Our Dada says those remind him of the Valentine's Day cards from when he was in elementary school! We didn't know they had even invented paper way back then."
Java Bean: "The dog card is our favorite!"
Charlee: "Surely you mean the cat card."
I remember similar cards back when I was in elementary school in the seventies.
I remember those sorts of cards. Exchanging them with girls in the class - it was mandatory: at seven or eight years old, I found it tremendously embarrassing. Who knew I was making memories.?
I always enjoyed preparing cards for my classmates. For some reason I loved the task of removing them from the perforation.
Happy Love and kisses to FSG, Mom and Mack
Cecilia
Those cards are lovely, so much better than the cards of today.
Your right, Mack. Grandma's Valentines are way better. Nicer graphics, sweet sentiments, and cute puns
Those are some beautiful cards. Hope you and the food service girl have a wonderful heats day. Purrs from Patch and Archer. xxx
I still have some of those really old around here somewhere. Happy Valentine's Day!
We love these old Valentines!
The cards are beautiful. Hope you and FSG have a nice Valentine's Day. XO
Love love love the old-timey cards!
What a delight! Thank you for sharing.
You are lucky to have so many souls who want to be your Valentine.
that are super cards... and much better than the modern ones.. happy valentines day
Those old-time cards are the best, Mack. The FSG sure is lucky to have those still from your grandma. XO
What fun these are! I'm so glad they were saved. Happy Valentine's Day!
Thanks for sharing. It iss good they were saved.
Those vintage cards are really lovely - especially the ones featuring cats!
Mrs H and I do not agree with Valentine's Day, and the waste of money on such things as roses and chocolates. But we both agree that the cards way back when were far far nicer than these days. Mrs H swears she'd rather be appreciated for who she is and does than receive chocolates and roses. Which saved me a some cash I can tell you over the years ;)
I just wish for more biscuits and treats and I get them every day.
May your staff be as appreciated as I appreciate mine.
ERin
SOOOO much better than today's cards!!!
Guys, those cards are incredible, so unique and pretty! Mew should create ones like that to sell!
Happy belated Hearts Day πππ. Though our mom didn’t start receiving Valentines until about ten years after the ones here, they looked just the same. Do kids still do Valentine’s Day in school? Our mom was super shy and not very popular, so she never got many Valentines, but she said it was still fun to decorate the shoe boxes they used to receive them. Hope you had lots of love and cuddles on the day and everyday. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
Post a Comment