Wednesday, October 22, 2025

SFINX

  WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO A TROUT TEE VEE 




EPPA SODA THAT EYE AM CALLIN 

SFINX

EYE AM DE SFINX
EYE KNEAD NOE SAND

EYE AM DE SFINX
IN TROUT TOWNE LAND 


HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVEZ BEE INN

WHAT EWE WANNA BEE
♥♥♥

© OCTOBER 22, 2025
All Rights Reserved

32 comments:

Kea said...

You do look perfectly self-contained and Sfinx-like, Mackerull. Wise beyond human ability to grasp. 🙃😻

Dma said...

You are an amazing sfinx indeed.

Eastside Cats said...

Now we know!

CJ Kennedy said...

Mack you make a handsome sphinx

Lynn and Precious said...

Majestic Mackerull Sphinx. No intro needed here. Da gurl got you on camera pose purrfectly. Here's a funny fur you, Lynn thought she missed yer post YESTERDAY. That's acause she furgot yesterday was Twozday. She looked 4 times 'til I straightened her out. See what I gotta live with, mol. I'm in my blankie tunnel at da bedside 'til da sun returns furom where evfur it went today. Now as a sphinx, don't blink.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "That's some excellent sphinxing, Mackerull. Are you thinking up riddles?"

Gidget Blue Sky said...

izza berry hot and dry there?

John Bellen said...

I feel like you should ask me a riddle, Mackerull...

My Mind's Eye said...

Mack I 100% agree and OMCs you are ever so much more handsome than any sfinx. You have the pose purrFected kisses to your sweet nose
Hugs cecilia

ZOOLATRY said...

But there could be sand up in Michigee-land or I could send sand from Merry-land ... or even that they be diggin' up over in DC ... that be historic-sand, oh golly gee! And with that latter bucket we could add in some gold, though fake it would be!

The Florida Furkids said...

Purrfect Sfinx

Brian's Home Blog said...

You nailed it, you really did!!!

pilch92 said...

You are such a cutie. XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

A cool cross pawed cat

messymimi said...

You are an excellent sfinx, they should have used you as a model in Egypt.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You now have international fame as a tourist attraction, Mackerull!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

You make a purrfect sfinx, Mackerull...no one can beat that😸Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to you and your mommy too🐾😽💞

Bibi & Meep said...

What wonderful worlds you must be seeing, oh Mackerull the Majestic, (bet the camera just leaped into FSG's hands and it said photo now).
xoxox, BIbi & Meep

Sandra Cox said...

And a gorgeous sfinx you are too:0)

Chuck Huss said...

Now you just need some worshipers. :)

Darla M Sands said...

Very statuesque, indeed. :D

Crafting Queen said...

Hello handsome boy. Hope your human is giving you enough treats for being such a good boy. Our humans have been slacking with the treats, apparently they have something called flu. Hope you have a purrfect weekend. Patch and Archer. xxx

meowmeowmans said...

Mack dude, you make a purrfect Sfinx! XO

Smudge said...

Purrfectly Sfinxed, Mack. Well done.

The J-Cats said...

What riddle are you thinking up, Mackerull?

Erin the Cat Princess said...

You make a most excellent Sphinx. You have a complete nose and a far nicer visage. Sand always gets in my fur, which is why I think I'll be giving Egypt a miss, especially after my last adventure!
Have a wonderful Sphinxed out week!
ERin

Kit, Kat, Rocky & Cali said...

Mack, you are the most distinguished sfinx we’ve ever seen! Cali says you’re pretty darned handsome too! Boops❣️

Katie Isabella said...

YOU are the bestest sfinx mom and me have ever ever seen. I am going to visit you every time I get a chance and hopefully you will speak out some amazing and wonderful thoughts. Oh and don't let your left arm go to sleep with your right arm weighing it down don'tcha know?

Katie Isabella said...

I will t the Lady Cat next door to bring some fish next time. I'm sure she will. Good thought, Mack!

Katie Isabella said...

I LOVE that Title Mackerull!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look very noble and sfinx like, Mackerull.

BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum said...

**THUD** HUH? What happened BellaSita?
***THUD*** Umm BellaDharma what happened to mee??
BellaSita mee thinkss wee fainted! US!?!?!
Mackerull got sum power......Sfinx inndeed ;)
***purrss*** BellaDharma an ((hugss)) BellaSita Mum