Wednesday, October 23, 2024

SHUT DE CHIRPIN UP

 WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE

N WEL COME TWO A TROUT TEE VEE 




EPPA SODA EYE AM CALLIN 

THER IZ
~~~~~~~~~~~~

THER IZZA BASS TERD CRICKETTZ IN ME GARAGE



mackerull: come outta ther N stop makin that noiz

crickett:  noe...eye am gonna stay
wedged in thiz wood til eye feel like comin out
N chirp de live long day a way

mackerull: eye will make a deel with ewe
if ewe shut de hellz up
eye will "take... ewe... fizhin"

crickett: soundz like a deel !!

MOE MINTZ LATER 


trout: thanx mackerull for me lunch

mackerull: due knot men shun it
eye will

 "see ewe later" 

at dinner !!
🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

HEERZ TWO A HAPPPEE
HEALTHEE WEEK OH END

PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE 
FRESH CATCH !

©OCTOBER 23, 2024
All Rights Reserved






32 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

we got da same fish... we had no clue that it is a mackerull... da nelly said it is a pee-run-ya

Lynn and Precious said...

It's a twofer day fur Mackerull! One cricket down and one fish in da tummy. Only smart cats can manage this smart trick.

Kea said...

Ha! Well, that cricket won't be disturbing anyone again! 😁

Brian's Home Blog said...

Now that pesky noise will be no more!

My Mind's Eye said...

Mack it is truly amazing how much noise a cricket can make.
I'll make this short about my experience cricket hunting
Way back 53 years ago shortly after M was born. I had just gotten her back to sleep from a 2 am feeding. I get in bed and lo and behold Jimny Cricket starts singing...and it was loud. I quietly tip toed around trying to find it...finally found the sound most likely coming from the linen closet which was across from M's room. Those things jump and knew actually slaying it was not going happen. So I got a tupper ware tumbler in hopes of trapping it til morning. Well of course it jumped out of the linen closet heading toward M's room. I am on all fours chasing that dag blasted cricket with the tumbler..which was was making a thump thump on the carpet. My tushie is facing our bedroom,
the thump thump woke Bryan up he is giggling 'cause he knows what I'm doing. Thankful dang cricket was trapped, M did not wake up and that is my hunting story...so you have my sympathy Mack.
Hugs to you all
Cecilia

CJ Kennedy said...

A snack in a snack. pretty cool. 😺

My Mind's Eye said...

PS MACK THANKS FOR POSTING THIS I BELIEVE I'LL USE MY STORY DOWN THE ROAD AND GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR THE IDEA

Crafting Queen said...

What a brave boy. Hope he was nice and crunchy. Purrs from Patch and Archer. x

Mickey's Musings said...

MOL!!!!!! Such a pawsome way to deal with tat cricket!
I must remember that ;) MOL!!
Purrs Winnie

Eastside Cats said...

Mack, really?!?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That taught the noisy cricket a big lesson!

Bibi&Meep said...

Talk about a Mack attack--and a snack--whoohee!!!
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Oh Mackerull, those crickets never ever shut up!
But you managed him/her well.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Darla M Sands said...

Hahahaha...

pilch92 said...

That was very clever. :) XO

Dma said...

Excellent work. If I never hear another cricket…

John Bellen said...

Mackerull learned the tricks of Trout Towne well.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Crickets are very rude

meowmeowmans said...

Well, you kept your promise, right Mack? MOL!

Zoolatry said...

Catch it. FedEx it to the next rally ... tell it to hide under the lectern.

Kitties Blue said...

Those crickets can be mighty loud and mighty tasty! This is the purrfect time of year to nab one. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Mmmm, crunchy!"

The Florida Furkids said...

Smart! We have a frog/toad that's been very loud at night.

messymimi said...

It sounds like out of the three, you got the best deal, Mack!

Three Chatty Cats said...

Oh no, I don't think that's what cricket thought fishing would be like!

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Nice, and extra crunchy too by the sounds of it dude!!! Happy Friday to mew, and we hope your weekend is EPIC!!!

Smudge said...

Move over dog eat dog- more like it's a fish eat cricket world! Mmmm, crunchy bits...

The J-Cats said...

Oh, that was crafty of you, Mackerull (mol).

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

i would go fishing with Macherull anytime!!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Ooh that was a mean trick! MOL

Katie Isabella said...

I absolutely totally completelynLOVED this! Mackerull, younger THE smartest one on the house. And Crickettz...hey, that's life! Well, er...lunch!

Sandra Cox said...

Cute! Hope the kitties get plenty of catnip if they go trick r treating;)