Wednesday, October 9, 2024

A SIGH LENT HORRORZ MOOVEE

  WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO A TROUT TEE VEE 




EPPA SODA EYE AM CALLIN 

HEER IZ

A REEL LIVE 
SILENT 
HORRORZ FILM 
MOOVEE 
JUST IN TIME FOR 
HOWL O WEEN 

LETZ LOOK 

😨😨😨😨😨😨😨






OH MY COD !!!

HEERZ TWO A HAPPPEE
BURD FREE WEEK OH END

PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE 
BUTTEREE MOOVEE POPCORN
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

©OCTOBER 9, 2024
All Rights Reserved
 

29 comments:

Bibi&Meep said...

That was a very scary movie. Stay safe!
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

ZOOLATRY said...

We was really really ass-skerred. It was a horrible horror show, it made the Juney turn into JunEEEE and she had to hide in her closet again. Again! And I was eating a ham sammich (note, not turkey or chicken, no burds) and I had to swallow it almost whole or those danged b..ds woulda chewed my fingers off trying to stole it from my hands and if'n I hand no more fingers how could I type or blog or post or make June or Mackerull pictures, oh no, that can't be, those danged b..ds, horror of horrors, but not as horror as djt at least they weren't orange b..ds. Bye now. Silence is golden at this point since I've begun to mention the unmentionable ...

Lynn and Precious said...

Burds! Da kind fur Thanksgiving dinner, the big fat Christmas goose furom Mr. Bah Humbug himself. We gotz these flyin' over da house to and furom the lake at da bottom of da hill. Practicing fur NOT flyin' South fur the winter.

Anonymous said...

It looks like getting your geese in a row is easier than ducks.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Laura and Mackerull,
That is a lot of big, healthy geese.
Bet they can scream loud as well.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Brian's Home Blog said...

OMC take cover, that's scary!

Gidget Blue Sky said...

all those pooping geeses!!

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh my cats...da dreaded fowl march!!!!. Don't follow them or you will step in the foul droppings.
FSG and Mack you are funny
Hugs Cecilia

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That was a scary horror movie. I had to hide under the bed!

CJ Kennedy said...

Duck...Duck...Goose!

M Dawson said...

AAAgHHHH You scared m with your movie guys!!!

I need to go and sit down!!!

Marjorie and Toulouse

messymimi said...

They's very scary, when you hear 'em honkin', take cover!

pilch92 said...

That is scary- even scarier would be having to walk bare foot in that field. :) XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I have that very show going on outside my door.

Kea said...

Oh my gosh, that IS a horror movie for you! If it's any consolation, my aunt's boyfriend is a hunter and it's goose hunting season here. I, however, rather like Canadian Geese, though they are messy and rather obnoxious birds!

Dma said...

I once got hissed at by a goose. I’m no fan even though I’ve been hissed at by cats and have no problem with that.

Eastside Cats said...

Close your eyes, Mack, or put a paw across them!

meowmeowmans said...

OMC! That's horrific and terrifying, Mack! Quick, cover your eyes!

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Poor you Mack! Of all things to show up uninvited at your house ... BURDS!

John Bellen said...

At least the monsters were moving away...

Three Chatty Cats said...

Oh, the horrors!!!!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Uh-oh! Avoid eye contact and back away slowly ..."

The J-Cats said...

Oh, my, Mackerull! Those burds are DANGEROUS! and there are so many of them! You'd better teleport over here till they are out of the way!

Darla M Sands said...

I've been harassed by geese more than once. Yikes.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

EEK!!! MOL!

Katie Isabella said...

Oh my goodness. Shall I send some dark glasses to block that view!?

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Bassturd birds on parade!

Smudge said...

Yikes! A parade of turdy burds. Imagine the trail of plops left in their wake. Now imagine stepping in them.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

OMC mission incognico...👻👻Extra Pawkisses for the both of you🐾😽💞