WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO A TROUT TEE VEE
EPPA SODA EYE AM CALLIN
THER IZ
ANOTHER
REEL LIVE HORROZ FILM
OH CURRIN IN TROUT TOWNE
JUST IN TIME FOR
HOWL O WEEN
LETZ LOOK
😨😨😨😨😨😨😨
AN ALE EEEE ENDZ
SHIP HAZ LANDED IN DE BAK
YARD
DE HATCH IZ OPEN
EYE AM WAITIN FOR SUM THIN
TA POP OUT &
A TAX ME
AIIIIIIEEEEEE 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀
ALE EE ENDZ
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE
ME
BEE FOR EYE AM A TACKED
🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀
©OCTOBER 16, 2024
All Rights Reserved




25 comments:
OMCs that first photo reminded me of an angel with wings
That stinking stink bug boo
Happy Wednesday to all
Hugs Cecilia
Yikes! I hope that stinking bug doesn't bug you!
EEKS, Mack...run for the hills!
Aagh! Hope that thing is not too big and goes away. Looks like a crab crossed with a beetle--aagh!
Be careful, Mack--xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
Dearest Mackerull,
Wow, you sure got attacked by that nasty Cicada.
Our Dido boy did bring one inside at 10:00 PM, alive...
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties
Forgot:https://mariettesbacktobasics.blogspot.com/2022/10/bandido-dido-found-himself-cicada.html
Mackerull, what an ale eee endz dis is . We had 'em in hot weather, but, da hotz is been re placed with da coldz an' da monster bugs flew two their death.
He looks very scary. I hope you ran fast.
You sure have some scary movies on this channel. XO
Cicadas are noisy and scary, and cicada killers are worse. Stay away!
That made me jump like in aliens
Ackkk! I'm running for the hills at the sight of that, never mind you! 😱
What the heck is that thing? RUN, Mack, RUN!!!
Charlee: "I for one welcome our new giant insect overlords and would invite them to take Chaplin if they need something to nosh on."
Bee careful. That Ale ee endz is scary.
That made me jump
Yikes!
Thank you for your visit. I am very sorry to tell you, we had to say goodbye to our dear Flower last week. She was only 6 and fell ill out of the blue. Archer and Patch are both fine. Hope you both have a great weekend. Anesha x
That's what happens when you stick around to see what will happen in a horror movie, Mackerull. The key to survival is getting out while the getting out is good.
Yeeeiiikes! That was pretty scary for sure. Now let's just hope, like so many good horror flicks, it isn't ruined with a part II, part III, part IV, and on and on and on...
That is TOO SCARY for Us!!! We are retreating UTB!
Verrrrrry creepy!!!
I'm headed over to The Enchanted Forest with the J-Cats! You scared me and one might come here...creeping through the modem!!
That's a creepy bug, Mackerull...yikes...🙈Double Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead to you and your mommy too🐾😽💞
Boxelder beetles gather each spring and fall here. The hoards covering our home and those sneaking inside to crawl and fly around creep me out but I understand that they're harmless, so I leave them alone. Be well!
Post a Comment