WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO A TROUT TEE VEE
EPPA SODA EYE AM CALLIN
THER IZ
~~~~~~
THER IZ
LEFT OVER MACKERULL HEER TWO DAY
KNOT ME, BUT DE REEL DEEL FIZH
FRUM JUNEY CHOWDERZ
FISH FEST ‼️‼️🐟
CHEX IT OUT HEER
AT ZOOLATRY
SEW PLEEZ HELP YUR SELF
TA SUM FISH !!!
🎣🐟🎣🐟
THER BE PLATEZ, SALT, PEPPER,
BAR BEE Q SAUZ & TAR TURR SAUZ
OVER ON DE PIC NIX TAY BULL
MANEE THANX TWO EWE JUNEY CHOWDER
N MIZZUZ ANN
FOR THIZ TOTAL LEE AWESUM PAWSUM
GRAFFIX N LETTIN ME
MACKERULL
KNOT DE FIZH
PLAY A LONG
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE
GRATE FRIENDZ
© AUGUST 7, 2024
All Rights Reserved

36 comments:
I just saw you on June and Ann's blog and that is a great picture of you!
Can you catch one for us too, Mackerull...make that a double too ;) Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to you and your mommy too🐾😽💞
All Rights (to da fish!) Reserved (for Mack 'n' June dat iz ...)
Dear Mackerull, we are so furry glad da Juney gotta picture of u bee ing da bestest fisher kat in da world. Long live da mackerulls of da whirld. Precious
Handsome as ever Makerull
Dear Mackerull,
LOVE your expressive face in this photo!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties
Ann and June are so creative!
You look fab, Mack.
Looks like the boys and I need to check out Ann and June's blog. They are very creative and you look extra cute fishing, Mackerull.
So adorable! Nothing quite like a day when the fishing is extra terrific.
We saw you on June's blog. Great photo!
We enjoyed seeing you over at Zoolatry too and you really were the best catch of the day!
Mack
June and Ann excelled at capturing the true YOU.
What a great set of trout wordz too
You are so very handsome
Hugs cecilia
Mackerull can we come fish with you?
Nice to meet you. Ann did a great job featuring you today.
Have a purrfect day and rest of the week. ♥
Chaplin: "Now you will eat like a king!"
I saw you at Ann and June's too, Ann did a pawsome job of featuring you, Mackerull!
Fabulous picture! You got skills and good looks too.
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
Very cool that Mackerull caught a real live mackerull! XO
~giggle~
Beautifully written... xoxo
I did enjoy your guest appearance at Zoolatry and hope you got your fill at lunchtime, and some for supper too.
We are all going to your house to eat.
we saw you over and Juney and Ann's place, too, Mack. You are looking good, as always, dude!
I’m sure the one that got away was even bigger.
Geez, every time you invite us to help ourselves, Mackerull, I get hungry: mmmm, some fried or baked fish, with little more than salt and pepper... Sigh.
Aww Mack, what a cute photo of you!
Oh Mackerull Mackerull owr bellies would love to be full of some of that fishy. We love your picture by June and Ann. And thanks for stopping by to say hi on our bloggy too. xo
That is the purrfect photo of you Mack!
Super cute!!!
Mackerull...arę you, um, married?
What a silly one, Mack! Ann and June are just the best, aren't they?
Mackerull, We have neffur been fishing! If We teleport over for a visit, can you teach Us how to do it?
I wish I could catch my own Mackerull!!
I want to eat up that adorable Mackerull!!!! xoxo
I love your picture and write up on Zoolatry. Aren't Mackerulls your best buds?
We hope they will still be plentiful for many years to come, so your joy will be unaBAITed (see what I did there?). Lotsa hugs and fishes!🐟
That is one adorable graphic Miss Ann made for you. Hope you had fun on your special day. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh
Post a Comment