WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TWO A TROUT TEE VEE
EPPA SODA EYE AM CALLIN
ITZ ALL IN DE MINDZ EYE
ART GAL O REE
AZ ALL WAYZ
PLEEZ REMEMBURR KNOT TWO TOUCH
DE PEACEZ
AZ THEY BEE FRA GEEL
LUNCH BRAKE WILL BE MID WAY
THRU DE TOOR
LETZ ROLL
eye callz thiz peece
tinee boulderz
pushed big blouderz over de cliff edge
eye callz thiz peece
dawg facin east
bouncin ball with hiz pointee snout
hedge hog
eye callz thiz peece
minee skirtz
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE
CLAY LITTERZ N SCOOPZ !
© AUGUST 21, 2024
All Rights Reserved





30 comments:
Applause, applause!
A tour de force performance today!
I love these. You are so creative, Mack
Peecasso move over! Our favorite is the dog with pointy nose and ball. Wow! how'd you do that????
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
Lulu: "Mini-skirt! Maybe you will bring the fashion back!"
Pawsome artwork. We're MOL @ Peecasso! We wanted to let you know that, for some reason, your comments on our blog sometimes go to Spam which is why you don't see them. We have no idea why it happens but you aren't the only ones.
Dearest Laura and Mackurell,
Wow, Mackurell you surely DID create quite an art gallery and NO I won't touch those fragile pieces!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties
Hedgehog and mini skirt I loved. I think I had mini skirt just like that lots of fun to whirl and swirl
Hugs to FSG, Gma and you Mack
My mom loves hedgehogs. Is that piece for sale? :) You are so talented. XO
Oops, Mackerull of course! SORRY
We are with Cecilia on the Hedgehog and mini skirt. Of course, Lynn wants mini skirt to bring back her memories furom da days of da dinosaurs when she was young and gay and free as a bird.
Yes Mack that is our back yard...have a bit of privacy too
With high hedges next door. the house behind us has no windows on that side of the house so it is kinda cozy on the back porch.
Well done Mackerull! My favourite is the dog bouncing the ball with his pointy nose.
LOL
Modern art. :)
I must say, everything came out purrfectly!
Hard to pick a winner in this bunch because they are all great. I’ll vote for the boulder pushing the boulder over the cliff.
Such artistry! Miniskirt is a true masterpiece!!!
I think I saw the Virgin Mary in one of those. You should get that checked.
Guys, mew are beyond creative, and entertaining!!! MOL By the way, thanks for letting us know about the broken YouTube link, we've fixed it now, and the little postal book is available on Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tobermory-Cat-Postal-Book/dp/1780273290 - so essentially mew could buy from there and ship within the uk. Happy Friday!!!
I'm love visiting your gallery, but I'm definitely glad it's virtual.
The dog bouncing the ball had me laughing - because it actually looks like it!
That dog and the hedge hog!!! Fantastic!!! Well, the big boulder pushing the small ones..ALL of them are masterpieces!
That mini skirt is IN the current fashion. I would like to purchase to for Katie.
Apaws, apaws! Those recycled artistic leavings must be very sTURDy to avoid
the fate of those who have gone before. It's amazing how much one can purrceive in urine-soaked litter. It could also be useful as litter-ary inspiration for more poetic endeavours.
Damn! We're taken aback at the creativity and talent in these works of art. Worthy of installations at galleries the world over, I say.
As connoisseurs of Art, We have to say - you have surpassed yourself, Mackerull!
You are so very talented!
Such talent!!!
Here after reading Zoolatry blog (yes we are late) it is always so good to see and hear from you. Well done with your work of art.
Marjorie and Miranda
DashKitten.com
OMG the Hedge Hog and the Mini Skirt cracked me up!!!!!!!!!!! Damn you have one creative litter box!!! MOL!
Post a Comment