Wednesday, July 31, 2024

THER IZ

  WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
THIZ WEEKZ  TROUT TEE VEE 
EPPA SODA IZ CALLED





THER IZ


AN INN VIZZ A BULL 

CAT IN DE HOUZ

BEE CAUZ
DE ART GAL O REE IZ CLOZED 
FORA MOE MINT
HOW EVERZ

LETZ LOOK ~~~~

OH MY COD‼️🙀



A SAND PILEZ OH LITTERZ ON DE FLOORZ




WUNDER WHO DID THIZ



{ NOTE: DE GURL HAD JUST
SWEPT... THE.... FLOOR } 


HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE
SUM ONE TWO BLAME 

© JULY 31, 2024
All Rights Reserved

25 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I know who it was but I didn't know that our Titan had visited you!

Kea said...

Maybe angel Nicki is paying you a visit because that's what he'd do every day. 😁

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Laura,
Oh sure, none of our own innocent kitties would do that!
But we love them anyway!!!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Lynn and Precious said...

Da invisible litter litterer. We bet da gurl waz knot too happee with the
new sandy floor. Iz knota beach, u noe.

Bibi&Meep said...

Spot on (MOL!)!!!!!
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

The Florida Furkids said...

We think "not me" was visiting.

Catscue said...

Well of course the girl had just swept the floor, that is always when we get the litter litterer of invisibility - MOL!

My Mind's Eye said...

Mack
I will say ditto to what KEA said, except I'll change the name to Angel Madi. She did that after she pooooooped, but not because she was covering it...She was on afterburn trying to get away from the offensive odor that SOMEONE left in her box leaving a trail for litter. I had a beach towel under her box. She was quite dainty with her pp though.
Hugs Cecilia

pilch92 said...

That is quite the mystery. XO

Eastside Cats said...

Sand castles are art too, Mack.

Katie Isabella said...

Mackerull...I think Not Me did pay a visit. Better have the FSG put up a plainly written sign saying NO INVISIBLE LITTER USERS ALLOWED!

I got a new litterbox this very day. Better no one use it but ME! It's a nice oneB. Daiz would approve.

Darla M Sands said...

I suggest setting up a camera. ~grin~ Be well!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I wonder who could have done that!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "Humans like to keep busy, so it's good that somebody put some new litter out to be swept up!"

meowmeowmans said...

Dang. That invisible cat sure is a rascal!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

So much for the Build Back Better program

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Mackerull knows the best time to make a mess is when the cleanup has just been finished...so that makes the new litter art fresh!

messymimi said...

Job security! That's what I tell myself when the floor I just mopped at a client home gets walked on right away. I have job security, and so does the Food Service Gurl.

John Bellen said...

That is a puzzle, Mackerull, though it was predictable that the food-service girl had just swept the floor before it happened. That was a given. I found a couple of days ago that someone had wet in the bathtub here; the only cat who ever did that was Renn...

Smudge said...

Admit nothing, my friend. Admit nothing. You know, my mom and dad think they're smart with a mat under and leading away from my box, but somehow I still manage to scatter the stuff on the floor alongside it.

The J-Cats said...

Aha! A mystery! We are counting on you to unearth the truth, Mackerull.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Oh my! Mudpie managed to tip over her entire litter box once MOL!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Beau says thanks for the biscuit, mama has him on rice and broth and has lowered the amount of dry dog food because of upset tummy due to eating small avocado that dogs are not suppose to eat.. the biscuit keep him from starving

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

Oh nose da notorious cat litter ghost ;) We has one at our house too...MOL

xoxo,
Matilda

Dma said...

I nominate Norma. She’s famous for doing that in our house. She must have snuck out when I wasn’t looking.