white fizh wavez everee one
N wel come two a diffrunt kinda art gal o ree
heer on trout tee vee
ree run
8366003.Tr69
thiz week we iz openin de NSWE korner
oh de gal o ree
sew pleez N joy de toor
N onze again, pleez rememburr
ta stay bee hind
de roped off area
even if ya canna see de ropes
N due knot forget ta stop
at de confezzionz
stand for a slite snak
on two de gal o ree
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
we call thiz peece
mouse stash N beerd
on canvaz 81113
we call thiz peece
groomin R selves coz ewe iz two bizee
waddya meen thatz knot R brush
on canvaz 71286
we call thiz peece
still groomin R selves coz ewe iz two bizee
waddya meen thatz knot R comb
on canvaz 24934
lunch brake !!!!!
pleez help yur selves ta a dee lishus
cup o joe; cafe fur ta tay
we call thiz peece
denze fog at nite time
ore...cranberreez did all this come
outta one cat
on canvaz 49537
we call thiz peece
easturr bunny
now give uz sum candee mizter hare
on canvazs 72395
we call thiz peece
fresh lee laundered pantz
coulda been a hare ballz
stop leevin yur clothez on de floor
on canvaz 82349
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hope everee one enjoyed two dayz tour
heerz two a happee healthee week o end
til then...peace out N rock on
long live cat furrz
© september 13, 2023
All Rights Reserved








22 comments:
Excellent art pieces, kitties!
We found a wad of black fur yesterday that was as big as Sweetie; she should be nekkid.
How does that happen?
Wherever did all that fur come from? The Easter Bunny is a masterpiece.
We really enjoyed today's tour. Some exceptional artwork!
sooper!!!! yes, dee easter bunny wuz fancinating!
MOL!
This tour was pawsome!!!
I giggled at the mouse stash N beard and the groomin R selves! MOL!!!!
Hope it leads to some actual groomin by your food service girl!
Purrs, Julie
Fuzzy wonderful! xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
Oh my gosh, I'm astounded by these artworks! My favourite definitely is the Easter Bunny; it's a masterpiece indeed!
What a tour! Thanks all and I agree - how does that much come off of one cat?! Crikey!!
I like your newest art. It is clever and well done. I especially like the cup of joe/cat fur.
Somebuddy lost a few ounces for glorious white furs
Hugs Cecilia
Ah, if we only had a dollar for every piece of fur/knot left on the carpet in their many wondrous shapes and designs, we'd be rich.
Hope you and the crew are well.
Bravo artists! I like the Cup O Joe the best!
The coffee with the foam (it's foam, right?) reminds me of Viennese coffee, with whipped cream on top...
Remarkable, this is some of your best work, from the white and fuzzy era I presume?
I love that you are using a new medium in your art. These are all great pieces. XO
I enjoyed this immensely, thank you. Yes, any clothes left on the floor, or wherre they can be dragged to the floor, will be laid upon and furred.
Bravo! Bravo! These are amazing works of art. We are especially loving the Easter Bunny!
Hahaha!!
Love this!
Yesterday I got almost a whole black pup on the floor beside where Benji was...never thought to make a gallery of it though. LOL!!
I just can't get over how artistic you all are!
My gosh, those pieces are worthy of a showing in the finest gallaree in town! You could charge unconscionable amounts of money per viewing~ THINK of it.
Boa noite de quinta-feira. Obrigado pela visita e comentário. Quanto tempo que não teclamos? Espero que esteja tudo bem com você e sua família.
the artwork Lunch Break really spoke to me! i think my lunch is often covered with that much hair all the time!!
Post a Comment