WHITE FIZH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
ANDA HAPPEE WEDNESDAY TWO ALL
THIZ WEEKZ
REE RUN POST
WAZ FURST PUB LIZHED
BAK IN 21 IF
WE REMEMBURR RITE
LETZ TAKE A LOOK~~~
ORE KNOT
ROLL FILM ~~~~~
R foodz dish be emptee
we wanna see sum perch
rememburrz Addams familee
who rememburrz "Lurch"
sand bee reel lee hot
we see a slice oh salmon
ray dee oh iz on
ta toonz we bee a jammin
snakez bee soooper creepee
we willna eatz a eel
de 2nd bulldog mom had
could sitz up like a seal
if ewe reel lee ..... REEL LEE noe uz
we iz all bout de trout
we due knot like cole slaw
& we don't like sour krout
onze we wuz fishin
thinked we catched a 3 pound snail
pulled on de fishin line
we had catched a pail
skip jack N albacore
iz both a kinda tuna
sing a song o six pence
in de month oh june a
ba ba iz de sheep
servin up sum carp
did ewe noe kittehZ
trooly love de harp 🎶🎶
been a long time
sinz we haz had sum bass
thiz linez how we feel :
bass terd turkee burd
kizz R ass
kibblez knot that good
when ewe can haz sum sole
food service purrson
stik sum in R bowl
matter oh fact
we wanna eat sum BURD
😸😺😺
Happy Earl Lee
April Foolz day
got that rite…...werd
heerz two a happee
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on
long live snailz
© MARCH 29, 2023
All Rights Reserved


25 comments:
You had me!
April Fools!
I'm still laughing. I love a good fooling, so Happy April's Fool Day to you, too tabbies and FSG.
MOL MOL
You had me at R foodz dish be emptee
we wanna see sum perch
rememburrz Addams familee
who rememburrz "Lurch
Hugs to FSG, you two felines and Dai$y's mom
Cecilia
Charlee: "We used to get food with turkey and chicken! But then they stopped making it! Now I get food with ocean whitefish and Chaplin gets some kind of kibble."
Chaplin: "It's because I'm special."
Charlee: "Oh yeah, you're 'special' all right ..."
Blue: "Did someone say turkey?!"
Good thing that last part was for April Fools!
I was ready to send the Doctor to your house to make sure you were all OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whew!!!!!!
Purrs, Julie
Long live the fishes!
xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep
You had me worried there for a minute! Happy early April Fools Day to you too.
You won't find any bird here, I don't like chicken or turkey. Only fish or roast beast and sometimes a bit of lamb. Never ever pork though! The FSG knows why.
You got us!!! We couldn't believe you would eat BURD!
That's a coincidence: I was reading just today about albacore tuna and how they normally live to be twelve years old. Not around cats, of course. After all, the alternative is...bird!
You definitely fooled me- I thought you had lost your minds wanting bird. XO
That was pretty darn good, a fool I am!
You are so clever. No one will top your April Fools
April Fool, indeed! Somehow, i cannot see you changing horses, or maybe fish, in midstream.
I hope you all have a blessed and beautiful last of March and all of April!
Ooh, you had us kind of scared for a moment. Good april Foolz joke, Tabbies! XO
MOL...You are cheating on me !
It's still March
=^x^=
You got us!
ps - we don't do cole slaw or sauerkraut. Yuck!
That was a good poem/song/joke, Tabbies!! I didn't think of April Fool's till you 'got' me!
You fooled us well! I was wondering what was going on...
What a great song, but we didn't buy the "Burd"!
Gave us chuckles this early morning. Happy Apris Foolz Day to you! My dad says "Mmmmm, cole slaw. Sauerkraut. Mmmm...."
Frodo fainted dead away before i had the chance to tell him it was April fool's day!! Have a great week!
We admit, We fell for it!
Yep. I fell for it too. You got me good. I could not make myself believe about the burd though. Happy post-April Fool's Day, but we are celebrating that it is Robin's Birthday, even though she is at the Bridge, we always remember it.
MOL...what a hit...MOL...Double Pawkisses from us for a fishful April to all of you sweet Tabbies🐾😽💞
Hee hee hee hee hee...
Post a Comment