Wednesday, March 22, 2023

DE KNOT SEW EGGZ CITIN CONCLOOSHUN OH SNAKEZ IN IRELAND !!

 

WHITE FISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WELL COME TA TOONA TEE VEE
REE RUN EPPA SODA 57.0 


   LAST WEEK WE WAZ DIZZ CUZZIN
BOUT DE SNAKEZ IN IRELAND
AND PUTTIN EVEREE ONE TWO SLEEPZ
 
HEERZ YUR CHANCE TWO
CATCH UP ON SUM NAPZ 
AZ WE PREE SENT DE 
CON CLOO SHUN
OH: SNAKEZ IN IRELAND
 
ROLL FILM ~~~~

WE LURNED IT BE NOAHZ FAULT
COZ DE BASS TERDZ 
SNUCK ON BORD HIZ ARK
 
A MON GOOZE FINDED EM

& NOAH SAID GET DE HELLZ
OFF ME BOAT 

SEW HIM PUSHED EM A SHORE
ON DE EMERALD ISLE
& SPED OFF


FLASH FOR WERD 
TA THREE BAZILLION YEERZ 
IN DE FEW CHURE

BASS TERD SNAKEZ 
R NOW EVEREE WEAR

ON TREEZ, ON DE GRAZZ
IN DE PUBZ, CHILLAZIN ON DE GOLF COURZ, 

FISHIN OFF DE BANKZ
OH DE SHANNON 


THEY BEE HANGIN OUT WITH 
TOORIZTS AT BLARNEY, 

TIPPIN BAK A FEW
AT DE GUINNESS STORE HOUZ, 

MAKIN A MESS ON DE RING O KERRY
DE GIANTS CAUSEWAY 
& DE CLIFFS OH MOHER, 


BUT WHEN THEY WAZ CATCHED 
SLEEPIN ON DE PEWS

IN PATRICK'S CATHEDRAL 

HIM SAID
"THAT IZ DE FINAL DAMN STRAW"


SEW HIM SETTED A TRAP 
FOR DE BASS TERD SNAKEZ

PATRICK HIRED A TOOR BUS

& TOLL DE SNAKEZ
THEY WOOD BEE OFF
ON DE VACATION OH A LIFE TIME

DE BASS TERD SNAKEZ 
BEE LEEVED THIZ
& THEY ALL PILED INTA DE TOOR BUS 

N ST PATRICK
DROVE OFF

 ~~~~~ BOUT 34 MILEZ DOWN DE ROAD
LONG DE WESTERN SHOREZ LINE

A PASSIN SHIP HAD JUST DROPPED ANCHOR
N WAZ LOADIN SUPPLIEZ

AZ ST PATRICK SLOWED DE BUS DOWN
AT HARBOR 

HIM TOLL ALL DE SNAKEZ
DE SHIP OUT YONDER
WAZA CROOZE SHIP 
& TA SNEEK ON BORD

BEE FOR
PASS A PORTZ WAZ CHECKED

DE BASS TERD SNAKEZ DID IN FACT
SNEEK ON BORD

DE SHIP CAPTAINED BYE

MIZZTER CHRIS COLUMBUS 

N SNAKEZ WAZ NEVER TA BEE SEEN
IN IRELAND
EVER AGAIN

MANEE BEE LEEVE 
ITZ ONLEE A MYTH 
ST PATRICK DRIVED DE SNAKEZ 
OUTTA IRELAND 

THIZ PEECE OH INFO 

PROOVEZ 
THAT MYTH WRONG 

COZ ST PATRICK 
DID
DRIVE DE BASS TERD
SNAKEZ 

INA BUS
🚌


N THER YA HAZ IT 


HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE 
WEEK OH END

PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE DEE SULL FUEL 

© March 22, 2023
All Rights Reserved



30 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Certainly explains...well, something...

CJ Kennedy said...

So that's how Padraig did it!

Zoolatry said...

Faith 'n' begorra and here we always thought those priests was way too busy in the backroom doing udder stuff or perhaps in da confessional box seeking absolution for said udder stuff to have concern over a few snakes-in-pews,
phew, but then along comes the saints of patrick, though in our story it would of been the saints of patricia for women rule even though the priests don't
tell it that way, what do they know and they scooped up all those snakes and
put them in their gucci bags and took them off to fifth avenue to sell for lots of big bucks by the fifth 'n' broadway subway entrance cause anything made of
endangered snakeskin ~ shoes, wallets, belts ~ will make you a fortune and priests and patrick be da...d!

Me said...

I'll raise a glass of brew to no snakes too!
xoxox, Meowmie, Bibi & Meep

Gidget Blue Sky said...

feking snakes, thank cod dey r gone

pilch92 said...

So Christopher Columbus not only brought small pox to the Indians, he also brought us snakes. Why does he have a day to celebrate? Thanks for clearing that up. XO

CCL Wendy said...

I believe every word of this story. Christopher Columbus is a hero in Ireland for getting ridda those snakes, and a hero in America for discovering it. Those snakes sure had a lot more land to take over. I don't think they are quite finished yet!

My Mind's Eye said...

Next time I bet St. Patrick will call an UBER
Hugs to Mack, Dai$y, FSG and Grandmom
Cecilia

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

St. Patrick was a hero! I just hope I don't get on a cruise ship full of snakes.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Nowadays he couldn't drive the snakes out, he would have to take an Uber!

messymimi said...

It's nice to have the record finally set straight!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I have never heard the story of Saint Patrick explained so clearly before.

meowmeowmans said...

See! We KNEW there was more to the story about St. Patrick driving those snakes out of Ireland. Thank you for setting the record straight, Tabbies! XO

John Bellen said...

The bit about the bus I find hard to believe. Everything else strikes me as perfectly credible - but not the bus...

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

We are glad we were not in that bus...too many snakes for us to dead...we's terriers afterall, and we shake em dead!

Chuck Huss said...

I thought the tour bus would take them to Martha's Vinyard. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my whiskers! Neither The Tribe nor The Human were bored by your story. We're saving it to reread because it is FUNNY! And The Human has an unnatural fear of the "BASS TERD SNAKEZ" and she will be forever grateful for St. Patrick!
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Alberto, Oliver & Lily

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Not the day for me to be offline. I almost missed the conclusion to the story. Good for St. Patrick. I heard that those same snakes great great great great grandkids snuck in with Samuel L. Jackson when he boarded a plane.

Mr Puddy said...

A Bus ? That's a bit extreme to me =^x^=
Did you ever get into a bus ?
I did once, Mom took me to a VET ( it was forbidden in Melbourne !! )
Seriously, I pee myself...lol
Too much vibration..Ha..Ha..Ha

=^x^=

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Thank the Cods that those snakies were driven off in da bus. We not goin on any busses any time soon cuz one of dem may haf been left beehind.
We luf your stories. XO

The Florida Furkids said...

That was great for Ireland but we're sorry they came to us. We're with Tommy and Teaghan..no busses for us.

Three Chatty Cats said...

Well thank you for clearing that up so we know what happened!

Crafting Queen said...

Hello kitties, hope you all have a great weekend. We are keeping our humans very busy. lol Enjoying the better weather. Sending lots of purrs. Patch, Flower and Archer. Anesha x

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

So dats why there are soo many snakes in da Caribbean and South America and them little boogers probably swammed their way over to FL to scare da bejesus out of us efury chance they get ;)

xoxo,
Matilda

Adorapurr said...

Yoo know... I just realized it's been a year since I found a black snake in my huge water dish. He wasn't very big, but I told him he had to leave. I tried to paw him out, but my arm was too short. And he said he needed a life preserver cuz he might drown. So Momma got a net and scooped him out, and sent him on his way. Hm. Wonder whatever happened to him.

Smudge said...

Well I'm glad that's all cleared up now. I don't know- snakes in a pub? In the cathedral? The golf course? My dad just mumbled something about what is this person smoking?

The J-Cats said...

Wow, We neffur knew there used to be quite THAT many snakes in Ireland. St. Patrick must have had his work cut out to round them all up!

https://hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

i think some of those snakes ended up here! Every spring we get lots and lots of garter snakes! Luckily they are nice and small

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "Snakes on a Cruise Ship! I smell a Samuel L. Jackson sequel!"

Ivan from WMD said...

Well, we've never seen a snake around here...

Mom and I wanted to thank you for your kind words about Izzy. ❤️