Wednesday, November 9, 2022

I LOVE YOU TOONIE ❤️ ALWAYS ❤️



 the house has been silent for a year
without your purr 
and everywhere I look, I see you
sometimes with tears
sometimes with smiles, yet…
I know you are a happy boy
because I saw you in my dreams 

mackerull and I miss you so
and we know you don’t want any
sadness today
so we picked this post
that purrhaps offers a smile
and we hope you feast on
rainbow trout 
and not …..crankee ass cat chow








 two dayz post 
 iz bee in brought
two ewe frum R 

second ever 
trout towne sponsor:

CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW

roll film

whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ~~~


ever come home 
frum a hard dayz werk 
N wonder
why yur catz mood 
iz just az bad az yurz


may bee heez been chewin on 
sum  
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW

ever looked at yur cat 
N thinked ta yur self
he lookz like he
wantz ta kill me


may bee he just ate sum 
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW

ever speek two yur cat 
N him ternz a way 
N ya think

eye bet heez az upset 
bout dee down jonez
indust ree ullz az mee


may bee he just finished off 
a bowl oh 
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW

sum timez wunder 
if yur cat wantz ta say 
get that damn camera 
outta me face


itz prob ablee coz
he just snacked on sum 
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW

ever think ewe 
can beat yur cat 
ina stare down contest


knot if heez just consoomed 
sum 
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW

ever wunder if 
yur cat speeked werdz 

if him would cuzz ewe 
frum heer two pluto N bak


he wood 
if him just eated sum 
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW
de chow that reel lee
N troo lee
ternz yur catz mood 
inta a crap ass one

heerz two a happee 
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on 

long live 
crap ass moodz
😈😈😈😈😈😈

I LOVE YOU TOONIE 
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

© 
november 9,2022
All Rights Reserved