Wednesday, August 25, 2021

A FEW WERDZ WERD LEZZ WEDNEZDAY POST

EWE BEE DE JUDGE

A FLYIN FISH

ORE DE STURGEON MOON

AZ SEEN IN DE SKIEZ

IN DE TOWNE OH TROUT

8.22.2021

 

HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE

HEALTHEE WEEK OH END

PEACE OUT & ROCK ON

LONG LIVE SARDEENZ

© AUGUST 25,  2021
All Rights Reserved

 


 








 

46 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sturgeon beware. This blue moon could catch you out of the water and into the bowls of the Tabbies of Trout Towne!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Or maybe the sturgeon swam over the moon.

Sandra Cox said...

Flying fish. Heh. Love it.
Take special care.

Me said...

Jumpin' Codfish! What skies, oh my!
xoxox, Bibi & Meep

Brian's Home Blog said...

Is that flying fish Lucy in disskies?!?!

CJ Kennedy said...

🎵 Salmon chanted evening. You will meet a stranger 🎵 😺

Kea said...

Somehow that doesn't seem so weird, given the past 18 months.... :-P

Eastside Cats said...

This morning, the moon was still so big, so I snapped a photo of it!

pilch92 said...

The fish jumped over the moon. And I always thought it was a cow that did that. XO

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde. Confesso que não sou muito fã de peixes. Mais parabéns pela matéria.

Kitties Blue said...

So, we know about the cow jumping over the moon, but not the fish flying over the moon! MOL. We did think that was a particularly strange name for the moon. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

That is funny!! Somehow that sturgeon must be magical, cause I cannot wee its wings!! Maybe its got rocket propulsion??
Hey diddle diddle...the fish and the fiddle...bwhahahaha!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It's de sturgeon on the moon!

John Bellen said...

Which nursery rhyme has the fish jumping over the moon? I'm sure there's one...

Unknown said...

fish and moon...a beautiful pict i think...thanks for the photo :)

Ivan from WMD said...

If we hadn't slept through it, we would have seen it too! We're so glad you got a pic of it, kids!

The Whiskeratti said...

Magical fish... who knew??

Dma said...

Long live sardines?

The Island Cats said...

Is the moon made of fish?

Chuck Huss said...

I've heard of a cow jumping over the moon but not a fish. Of course, I shouldn't be surprised because I never saw a cow jump.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

And the sturgeon flew over the moon

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Looks like a flying fish to us. Wonder where it went?

meowmeowmans said...

That's a flying sturgeon moon, alright. Me-WOW!

Marvelous Marv said...

We LOVE the sturgeon Moon! This August, it was a blue moon too!> Mom went out and laid in the zero gravity chair and watched it, I, Marv, laid on her and Mom fell asleep.

messymimi said...

Best moon of the year!

Pam and Teddy said...

Yeah I know about cows leaping over the moon but sturgeons?

Hugs from the Ted O Nator

The Florida Furkids said...

Pawsome moon! We saw it but missed the sturgeon!!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Hmmm... If I look up and see a fish like that flyin' over the moon, it'll be time for me to ease up on the nip.

Well we know THAT'S not gonna happen, right?

MOUSES!

My Mind's Eye said...

Neither that is a Jumpin' Catfish jumpin' over da moon.
Hugs Cecilia

My Mind's Eye said...

PS it was a most gorgeous Moon photo too. FSG needs a raise
Hugs Cecilia

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

Da Sturgeon jumped over da moon...I guess him are takin da cows job ;)

xoxo,
Matilda & Matt

Mickey's Musings said...

Strange things happen during full moons.
This proves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does fish taste better when it jumps the moon?
Purrs, Julie

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Da Sturgeon Mood for sure! I'm going to have to visit your town soon, too many interesting things happen there that I want to see - MOL!

Sandra Cox said...

I think I saw that sturgeon moon last night....

Saku said...

Wowza, what a cool moon you saw at your house! If it was in our sky we didn't see it 'cuz the mom bean didn't wake us up.

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! That be a flyin' fish if I never saw one! It's a new phenomenon!

balanced a.f. said...

You know, I'd swear I saw that, too. Figured it was just me, though.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Now the thing is how do we get him down for lunch?

Three Chatty Cats said...

Whoa, that is quite the sight! We didn't see that over here.

Smudge said...

I think I'm beyond noticing such things these days. Dad did notice it, though.

Annie Bear said...

Well, of course in Trout Towne a fish jumps over the moon.

Sandra Cox said...

Have a feet-up kind of weekend, FSG:)

Crafting Queen said...

Our little brother (kitty) has arrived. He is full of energy and we are not quiet sure as yet. Patch is not happy at all but hopefully will come around. Flower is much better with him. Have a great weekend kitties. x

Katie Isabella said...

PAWSOME! I missed the Sturgeon but I bet he is still swimming around the moon and as soon he comes out of the eclipse, I'll see him fine! Dai$y....another martini pleases?

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

MOL...fabulous! I hope it flies straight down into your mousies, Tabbies...MOL😸Pawkisses for a magical Week ahead🐾😽✨

Sandra Cox said...

Happy end of August. The tabbies are probably lining up for some spiced pumpkin catnip.