Wednesday, August 11, 2021

WERD LEZZ WEDNESDAY

 

 

VERZUZZ

 

HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE

HEALTHEE

WEEK OH END

PEACE OUT & ROCK ON

LONG LIVEZ FILM CLASSIX

 

© AUGUST 11, 2021
All Rights Reserved
 

 



37 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

MOL! The Dad says that was such a good movie back in the day!

Sandra Cox said...

To keep that moth intact, don't let him anywhere near Frank:)

Me said...

Godzilla sure is scary. Mothra too. Pics say it all.
Have a good weekend-
xoxo, Bibi & Meep

Kea said...

Ha. We like Sandra's comment. Don't let Mothra anywhere near Derry, either. :-P

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

And here's to a happy week and weekend for you, too. LET'S ROCK! MOUSES!

Crafting Queen said...

I love things that fly, send one to me. Flower. Hope you have a great weekend. We are keeping the humans busy as usual. lol Patch and Flower.

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Wow, a blast from the past - thanks Tabbies!

CJ Kennedy said...

Godzilla is so cool. Ink would have classified the moth as a snack.

pilch92 said...

Very scary, but Godzilla is cool. XO

The Island Cats said...

MOL! My money is on Godzilla!

messymimi said...

Those Godzilla movies back in the day, Sweetie loved them all. Still does, really.

meowmeowmans said...

Godzilla versus Mothra! Yeah!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

And the same to you our friend

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Oh, dear, I never watch those kinds of movies...my loss, I suppose. LOL!
(I am a wimp and they are too scary for my poor little self...)

Pam and Teddy said...

HAHAHA.....my Ancient Mom says she remembers seeing Godzilla VS. Mothra in the movie theater centuries ago with her little brother. He was so scared he insisted they leave the movie theater.

Hugs, Ted O nator

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I must have been living under a rock, because I never saw any Godzilla films and had no idea about Mothra. However that is a clever way to remember classic films! You tabbies are clever and cunning.

My Mind's Eye said...

FSG that is a gorgeous buttie pillar! WOW!!
Hugs cecilia

Dma said...

pro gawdzilla here.

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL....Godzilla wins for us!

Luiz Gomes said...

Bom dia. É um tipo de filme que não me atrai. Prefiro a mariposa.

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! The classics come to Trout Town. Here we need Godzilla to rid us of the evil LanternFly.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

The old style Godzilla hasn't last that look in his eye!

CCL Wendy said...

Oh my! Have you been on an archaeological dig or is this your alter ego?

Smudge said...

Dad says he remembers watching these two as a kid. He used to laugh at the horrible dubbing, too. Have yourselves a fantastic weekend, okay?

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

OMC...we don't know that movie, Tabbies, but it sure looks COOL😸Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend to all of you and Enjoy history🐾😽💞

John Bellen said...

Ha! I watched all of those "Godzilla" movies when I was a boy. I liked the 2014 version, but not the ones that followed. Originals are always the best.

Three Chatty Cats said...

So, who won the battle? Or do I need to go watch to find out?

Katie Isabella said...

I LURVED Godzilla as a girl. I was front and center at every one!

Eastside Cats said...

That moth has really bizarre antennae!
Thank you for your email and comments about The PO'M; they really meant a lot to us.

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

We always loved the Godzilla movies.... :)

Just wanted to thank you so much for your kind words about our Annie. We miss her so much but I know she's with Amber and all her other furry friends that went before her.

Hugs.....

Mickey's Musings said...

Looks like that guy won the battle!
That moth is mighty cool too!
Enjoy a "monster" weekend ;)
Purrs, Julie

Saku said...

Have a grate weekend kitties!

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

have a great weekend!

Marvelous Marv said...

I think the winner is your viewers! We LOVE Mothra vs Godzilla! You guys ROCK! Have a marvellously happy weekend

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I have never seen that film, but it is a lovely looking moth.

The Whiskeratti said...

What an epic battle!

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

That poor creature just wanted a furriend.