WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME ONZE AGAIN TA
NITE MARE TEE VEE
THIZ WEEKZ NITE MARE
IZ KNOT A SHARED ONE
LIKE LAST WEEKZ BASS TERD
TURKEE POST WAZ
THIZ WEEKZ NITE MARE
IZ ME ~~~~ TUNA OF MOON'S
OWN PURR SONULL NITE MAREZ
AND ONE EYE CANNA WAKEZ UP FRUM
NOE MATTER WHAT DE SAM HELL EYE DUE
IT STARTZ OUT LIKE THIZ
JOO LIE 18TH IN DE YEER OH 2018
AND DE NITE MAREZ CONTINMEWZ
JOO LIE 18TH 2021
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE PLEZANT DREEMZ
© july 21, 2021
All Rights Reserved


50 comments:
MOL MOL MOL Tuna darlin' that nightmare coulda been worse than a wee brudder kitty. FSG could have all of a sudden developed a love of fine feathered friends...Making you da brudder of a B E R D!
MOL MOL MOL Sorry dear friend and FSG I could not resist pointing out a much worse scenario
Hugs and 100% love
Cecilia
Happy Gotchaversary, Mackerull!
Giving your elders the business, since 2018...way to go!
Happy Gotchaversary Mackerull! Tuna, Sasha feels your pain - even at 13 Saku is still a pest.
Happiest Gotcha Day from all of us!
You are such a handsome boy.Happy Gotcha Day! Sending lots of purrs from Patch and Flower, who just had their tuna soup. lol x
Happy Gotcha Day! May your nightmare continue. :) XO
Ha! Happy Gotcha Day, Tuna! We think that's a pretty good "nightmare" you're having. Long may it continue. :-)
Happy Gotcha Day!
Living in NC in the summer is like living in the tropics...3H's=late afternoon thunder and lightning.
Hugs Cecilia
PS I also meant to add a very very happy Gotcha Day Mack....
Happy Gotcha Day! We hope that nightmare goes on for a long time!
The Florida Furkids
It's a daymare too, wow, poor Tuna! Lucky Mackerel!!!
You got him back in 2018??? Wow. Time really does fly.
Happy Gotcha Day Mackerull ! Purrs
Oh Tuna! We are sure that Mackerull still looks up to you and learned a lot from you too.
Happy Gotcha Day, Mackerull-you have turned into a handsome mancat for sure.
xoxoxo, BIbi & Meep
Happy 3rd Gotcha Day anniversary Mackerull!
Happy Gotcha Day to Mackerul! Tuna, I bet deep down you kinda like that nightmare. ~Ernie
Mackerel is so cute. Tuna, aren’t you glad he’s not a bird?
Happy Gotcha Day, Tuna! Your nightmare is the stuff of dreams. XO
Happy Gotcha Day good buddy.
Wishing many happy returns of the Gotcha Day!
I must be dense. I think the boys believe that, because I have no idea what Gotcha Day is. I DO know Bleubeard feels exactly the same way about Squiggles that Tuna feels about Mack. Tuna and Bleubeard were probably thinking what were these HUMANS thinking when they tried to get us to like this brat. FSG and I may have to adjust our thinking!
Oh Tuna!! Thanks for reminding all of us about your brofur's Gotcha day!! LOL!
Happy Gotcha Day, Mackerull!!
WOW-GOTCHA time huh? Well I just bet you are HAPPY to be where you are Mackerull - so relax and enjoy the ride big guy!
Hugs, Teddy
Happy Gotcha-versary, Mac!!
Maybe a nightmare for you, but it's a dream come true for everyone else!
Hopefully the nightmare continues for a long time.
Your nightmare, Tuna, turned out to be a dream come true for Mackerull. Aren’t you happy for him just a little bit?
Has it really been three years already? MOUSES! HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!!!
purrs
PS. Don't worry 'bout the nightmare stuff. We kitties always kid around with those whom we love. PURRS
Happy Gotcha Day!! Looks like you have a pretty wonderful life!❤️❤️❤️
Muito lindo e apaixonante. Parabéns meu amigo lindo.
Happy Gotcha Day you hansom dude you!
Thanks for explaining the significance of the Gotcha Day. I take it you were not a fan of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy! It's amazing what we learn on the internet.
Oh no, Mackerull is your nightmare?? Happy Birthday to him. Tuna, you just have to be his worst nightmare too.
Happy Gotcha Day, you cutie pie! Sorry we're late to the party. Have yourselves a wonderful weekend.
Have a wonderful day!
Ah, there's nothing better than a gotcha' day my furiend!
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Alberto, Oliver and Lily
How funny that we both did nightmare posts this week, and I understand there’s more to come. Purrhaps we should all do online therapy to cope with it.
Those darn birds even dumped Dani’s food and put birdseed in her bowl. Blasphemy!
Aw, Tuna. Mackerull has such a sweet face, but I imagine you don't agree (or care).
Thank you for stopping by. I'm glad you guys are back. I hope all is well.
Sadly, Pie passed away in April. He had to have surgery on his eye in January and it was discovered that there was cancer all throughout his head that possibly metastasized to his lungs and he had enlarged kidneys. We diligently cared for him for several months, but he declined quickly. There was just too much cancer. We miss him terribly.
Happy gotcha day to Mack. Sorry for the sad news.
Happy Gotcha Day!
Hope you are peacing out and rocking on.
Tuna, looks to me like one lucky nightmare as it all turned out..happy gotcha and all that..we'll eat a sardine in your honor!
Happy Gotcha Day! You looked so sad in that cage, I'm so glad everything worked out well with lots of fishies and once in a while some turkey - MOL!
A very big happy gotcha day to you, Mack!
We hope this goes well for both of you.
I know being cute covers up all manner of sins - but Mackerull IS cute. And I have to admit that even though my brofur was a dick, I miss him now. ~Ellie Mae
Happy Gotcha Day. I feel yoor pain. *looks at resident AssWabbit*
Happy Gotcha Day Mackerull!
xoxo,
Matilda & Matt
It looks like that day will be relived over and over and over Tuna! I have an Einie here in this abode and often wonder if there is a Gone-Ya Day somewhere? Hmmm...
Rumpy Bump
I remember being in a cage, too, in a not so favorable place. Humans were wrong to imprison us, but thank the stars our Moms and Dads sprung us out. Chin nuzzles.
Hope your Gotcha Day was pawsome Mack. And Tuna ya know you like havin' him around, right?
Post a Comment