Wednesday, September 9, 2020

CUZTOMER SERVIZZ SUCKZ

 

white fish wavez everee one 
N well come ta toona tee vee
 two nite we iz brod castin out side oh 
de stew de oh
 
dai$y ree maned home
sew itz just me N mackerull
 
we hope de camera crew doez
knot fail uz, sinz thiz eppa soda iz live 
N sinz itz live
we got one chanze N noe due overz
 
anyway we wanna talk two nite bout
CUZTOMER SERVIZZ
 
who haz it
who doez knot
 
letz take a stroll over heer two
 
  Perch & A Pail oh Wermz
 
 de signage in de window reedz
 
🎣🎣 
fast N friend lee servizz
wear de cuztomer 
iz all wayz rite

letz head inn side
 
dood at de counter: can I help you
 
mackerull: we iz lookin for wermz
fishin wermz, knot de kind
that waz in me gut
 
tuna: due knot start THAT again
with de wermz in yur gut storee
 
can we see a price chart pleez
 
dood at de counter: certainly
 
tuna: sayz heer:
 
 WERMZ
1 Pail   .98
5 Pailz   4.80 with Bait Discount
10 Pailz   8.50 with Perch Plus Card
 
mackerull: whatz a perch pluz card
 
dood at counter: if you have a plus card
you are automatically entitled to
a discount every time you stop in
 
mackerull: how much iz thiz pluz card
 
dood at counter: the yearly fee is 
$13,405.50
 
tuna: what de hell
mackerull: damn strait what de hell

dood at counter: I just work here
not my fee

mackerull: we wanna talk ta perch then
 
tuna: noe we just want sum damn
wermz sew we can leeve N go fishin
 
mackerull: yur knot street wize 
big katoona
 
tuna: 👿👿👿
 
look dood we got 18 centz how manee
pailz can we get 

dood at counter: none; one pail is 98 cents
 
tuna: how manee wermz iz in thiz pail
 
dood at counter: as many as fits
waddya want me ta do
count em
 
mackerull:  yez, we due knot noe math

dood at counter: if you don't know math
how do you know you have 18 cents

tuna: whoa dood bee hind that counter
 yur startin ta sound
like a smart azz

mackerull: damn strait

dood at counter: smarter than you cats 
since you don't know math 
& what if I AM 
a smart ass
ya gonna do something about it

ta bee continmewed ~~~

heerz two a happee 
healthee week oh end
peace out N rock on

long live de fishin poll

© SEPTEMBER 9, 2020
All Rights Reserved




 
 





34 comments:

Kea said...

Good customer is hard to find, great customer service almost unheard of, it seems. Just remember that you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, so my human grandmother always said...and probably every mother/grandmother since the beginning of time. :-)

Derry

Brian's Home Blog said...

I think customer service died about the same time journalism did!

My Mind's Eye said...

Frankly I think you mighta made the uncustomer unfriendly unservice counter person squirm like his high dollar wermz!!! Just sayin
Hugs and as always thank you for the giggles
Cecilia

Eastside Cats said...

Counter dude is gonna learn a lesson the CLAW way!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Tuna and Mackerull I think there issa smack down coming for that Service Dood. Make him eat Wermz!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh me oh my what terrible customer service -- I had to laugh at what Brian said and I say mega dittos.

Chuck Huss said...

Rude might be better than stupid, which is what I often encounter.

Saku said...

That doesn't sound like good customer service to us. We sure hope things improve next episode!

CJ Kennedy said...

If he was my service dude, he wouldn't have his job very long with a cattitude like that. 😺

Sandra Cox said...

Ha! :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is not good customer service. I hope you will both put him straight. He may end up wearing his pailz of werms.

pilch92 said...

I have a feeling they are going to do something about it. Maybe just go dig some worms up out of the yard :) XO

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Don't feel too bad! Over here we are not good at math either!

The Island Cats said...

Next time ask for the manager...maybe he’ll give you better service.

Tamago said...

Haha we have some experience with worms in the gut :-)
The dood at counter doesn’t sound very good. Hiss to him! We look forward to read what’s gonna happen in the next episode!

Have a great day xo

meowmeowmans said...

Dude behind the counter is about to get served by you two!

messymimi said...

Well, i hope he sold you 18 cents worth of worms, however many that is.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I don't think that dude at the counter knows what he is in for.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I just got back online after being without internet all day. And my VCR didn't record your live shot, either. Sounds to me the customer is apparently NOT always right, but the customer service person believes HE is. I suggest you two tabbies learn math and show him up next time. Good luck because this is an interesting series.

The Florida Furkids said...

Ut oh....poor counter dude.

Thank you for your kind words about Allie. We miss her so much.

The Florida Furkids and Mom Sharon

Catscue Cat Mom said...

I wonder if that clerk works part time at our FORMER service purrvider, probably or at least related. Have fun fishing everyone, ya might try grasshoppers instead, at least they are more fun for kitties to catch than dealing with the werm clerk - MOL!

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Here, here!

Sandra Cox said...

'wermz, knot de kind that waz in me gut' I remember those little suckers.

John Bellen said...

Well, you know the dood at the counter started off quite nice and helpful...

Gigi said...

THAT was not good kustomur servizz AT ALL. What a rude man! Why, I think you should just let him keep his stoopy wormz and use them like spaghetti for his dinner. Maybe he will lern sumfing from that.

Me said...

We are laughing out loud for real! A Perch Plus Card - that is so hilarious and true! Seems you can't shop anywhere without some %^**())_ card and someone popping up at your paw asking don't you want a %^&*(()_ card! Tababies you are the best. Good luck with the werms - xoxo, Bibi & Meep

Pat Hatt said...

hahahaha now that is true business for ya. Charge you a 1654 member fee before you get any discount pfffffft

Sandra Cox said...

Ha ha. Love that perch pluz card.
Y'all have a wonderful Sunday. Hope those tabbies let you put your feet up.

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Give that counter guy a big bite in the azz since he was such a jerk. He should have given you the wermz as a courtesy. Hope you were able to at least get one or two..Tom xoxo

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

LMTO!!! You dudes cwack me up!!! Happy feasting on some makerul!

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa noite parabéns pela postagem maravilhosa.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

We hate smart arz's and I suspect he'd end up with a pail over his head if it was I, or a very stern ticking off if it was Mrs H! If it was both of us, well lets just say it could be awkward, MOL
Purrs
ERin

Three Chatty Cats said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa...don't take none of that from the dood behind the counter!!

Valentine said...

WOWY, that counter dude is rude! I think he needs to be taught some manners!