Wednesday, June 24, 2020

A FREE SAM PULLZ

WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WELL COME TA TOONA TEE VEE
STARRIN ME TOONA BUT KNOT CUZIN DAIZ 
ORE ME BROTHER MACKERULL

DAI$Y: YOU KNOW, WE'VE HEARD THAT
LINE SO MUCH IT'S NO LONGER EVEN
STUPID

MACKERULL: DAMN STRAIT

TUNA: WELL THEN NEXT WEEK DUE KNOT
LISTEN TA ME

DAI$Y: DEAL

MACKERULL: DAMN STRAIT

TUNA: AZ EYE WAZ KNOT SAYIN 
COZ EYE WAZ ROOD LEE INTERUPTED 
WELL COME TA TOONA TEE VEE 
WITH R SPESH GUEST TWO NITE

CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW

DAI$Y: CRANKEE ASS IS OUR SPONSOR OR
WAS WHY ARE THEY NOW THE GUEST I ASK

MACKERULL: DAMN STRAIT

TUNA: SINZ EWE R KNOT LISTENIN 
CUZIN DAIZ ORE EWE MACKERULL

EYE SHALL KNOT ANSWER 
CUZ EWE R KNOT LISTENIN

CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW 
FOUND IT SELF SCATTERED
A BOUT DE FLOOR DE OTHER DAY 

LIKE IT IZ ALL DE TIME


THANX TA SUM ONE 
WHO CANNA EAT OUTTA DE DISH
BUT GRABZ IT WITH HIS TOEZ 
N EATZ IT OFF HIZ PAW 
AND DE FLOOR { MACKERULL }

MACKERULL: DAMN STRAIT

TUNA: HIZZZZZZZZZ AND AZ EYE WAS LOOKIN 
AT DE CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW 
ALL OVER DE FLOOR 

AN EYE DEA POPPED INTA ME HEAD 
TA MAKE ONE OH THOZ
CONNECT DE DOTZ WHAT CHA CALLZ IT

EYE EVEN TOLL DAIZ 
TA COME OVER & PLAY ALONG

DAI$Y: AND I DID BUT ONLY BECAUSE THE SHOPPING MALL
WASN'T OPEN

MACKERULL: DAMN STRAIT

TUNA: HIZZZZZZZZZZZ & ANY WAY 
HEERZ R ART PEECEZ WE CALL 

CONNECT DE KIBBLE

& IF EWE WOOD LIKE TA PLAY A LONG 
FEEL FREE TA DOWN LOAD
THIZ FREE SAMPULLZ SEEN BEE LOW 


 THIZ FURST PEECE WAZ DID BYE CUZIN DAIZ

DAI$Y: I CALLED IT GOING TO THE SHOPPING MALL WITH MY HANDBAG AT READY SO GET OUT OF MY WAY 
RIGHT SIDE PROFILE



TUNA: KNOT BAD BUT MINEZ BETTER 

EYE CALLZ THIZ PEECE 
BLUE GILZ SWIMMIN DOWN STREEM 
WITHA BARN EE CULL ON HIZ SIDE




DAI$Y: THAT'S THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE SEEN IN MY 17 YEARS I ASSUME MACKERULL YOU CAN DO BETTER

MACKERULL: DAMN STRAIT

*******

MACKERULL: & HEERZ ME HANDEE WERK:





TUNA & DAI$Y:  WHAT DE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MACKERULL: DAMN STRAIT


ALL RITIE THEN
PLEEZ JOIN UZ NEXT TIME
ON TOONA TEE VEE

TIL THEN
HEERZ TWO A GRATE WEEK OH END

PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE
CRANKEE ASS CAT CHOW

© JUNE 24, 2020
All Rights Reserved






42 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Florida Furkids said...

OOOPS....spellcheck changed something so here it is again...

Crankee Ass Cat Chow sure makes for some interesting artwork. We do that with toys sometimes.

Crafting Queen said...

Nice to see you making some more art kitties. Hope you keep the food service girl busy. We have been busy catching birds (I know), the humans are not happy about it. Too hot today so we are trying to keep cool. Hope you kitties have a great weekend. Purrs from Patch and Flower.

Eastside Cats said...

Oh oh OH!
Connect the kibble!
This is an art game that Sweetie will play, since she is unable to leave kibble in the bowl...
Stay tuned, we'll try some kibble art soon!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I suspect Mack thought this game up on his own, and I also think he gets the prize for the best connect the dots. It figures that Dai$y would include a purse in her scene. Keep cool tabbies and don't get into too much TRUBLE with the FSG.

Sandra Cox said...

I love the connect the dots pieces. AND...I need to order some crankee azz cat chow.
Stay safe. Be healthy.

Sandra Cox said...

Err, connect the kibble:)

My Mind's Eye said...

If I had not known better I would have thought there was a game of marbles going on. What purrfect set up for the game too. I especially like the FSG crime scene drawing
Hugs to one and all
Cecilia

Me said...

Tuna-I think you're really onto something big - lots of dots that you can connect however you see it. It really is Cat World Domination Day and you are leading the artistic crowd with the amazing free form dot world. Draw on! Meows and high-paw fives, Meep

Brian's Home Blog said...

That really was the great cranky kibble caper!

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

Pawesome Connect Da Kibbles guys...although I am a little suspicious of Mackerull's MOL ;)

xoxo,
Matilda (& Matt)

Kitties Blue said...

We also have those whose desired way of eating is scooping and depositing food on the floor before eating. We thinks y’all missed the boat with your connect the dots. That is definitely a wild hare. But...y’all are quite imaginative. Have a terrific weekend yourselves. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Pam and Teddy said...

Well, ya know, I have to say my first thought was "Kangaroo with empty pocket about to be hit with a rock some rood person threw at her". But that's just me - maybe the fact I wasn't QUITE awake yet had something to do with it. May I have one whitefish sammmmmmich to go pleeze?

Thanks bunches, Ted O Nator

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You all did well with your join the kibble art, but I think Mackerull deserves the prize!

The Whiskeratti said...

Wow, Mack, who knew you had it in you?? Daisy, I was all set to go with your handbag - I'm a girl too, after all! - but I gotta give it to Mack.

pilch92 said...

WOW Mackerull! You are a most talented artist. I like the connect the dots with cat food- great idea. XO

Sandra Cox said...

BUT GRABZ IT WITH HIS TOEZ
N EATZ IT OFF HIZ PAW -- I love it when they eat with their paws like little raccoons.
The newbie is hiding under the bed as I type.

meowmeowmans said...

MOL! You all did great connecting those kibbles. Our Ava would just connect them right into her belly.

Tamago said...

So Mackerull likes to eat outside the bowl :-) And that inspired the new form of art! Good job, Mack and efurryone created fine artworks!
I hope you are all doing well. Have a great day xo

Saku said...

Mom bean is laughing so hard she can hardly type what we are telling her to do. Great work efurrybody!

Lone Star Cats said...

MOL MOL! I like to take my food out and play wif it too!

Katie Isabella said...

MY mom is rollin on da floor! She has laughing in her coffee-- which can be messy! Dai$y, you're the star! Damn strait! Let's head out to Paris later today?

CJ Kennedy said...

Ink used to eat floor kibble when the kibble bowl was almost empty. He would stick his paw in and flip kibble onto the floor to eat it. I loved the connect the dots art work. But I thought Daisy's looked more like a cat grooming it's nether parts. 😺 Take care and have a good day.

Catscue Cat Mom said...

You are very creative kitties! I just get annoyed when I see kibble on the floor, now I'll look for the artwork it was meant to be - MOL!

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

Yeowzer!! That cat chow sure is a cool entertainment tool. Dai$y yours is my fave! Purrs and paw pats

Dma said...

damn strait.

Mickey's Musings said...

OK!!!!!! That Mackerull is one talented cat!!!!!!!!!!
Dam straight!!!!! MOL!
Purrs,Georgia and Julie

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Mackurull: You crack us up every time.

John Bellen said...

Ha! That was unexpected - though maybe it shouldn't have been. Mackerull gets up to some strange things sometimes...

Sandra Cox said...

I've got a crankee ass cat and dog right now.
YOU have a wondrous weekend. Hope the tabbies wait on you hand foot. One can always dream. Heh.

Timmy Tomcat said...

We have Cranky Ass Wet Foodz all over our floor so that is a bit more difficult to connect as it smears. (Einie, Rumpy, Toby) We do have to give it to Mackerull. That cat can do art MOL

Three Chatty Cats said...

Daisy has a purse too? Sophie would love to go shopping with her!

Cathy Keisha said...

Oooh, I wanna play! Sorry Dai$y but I like Tuna's the best. The best I can do here is connect the litter that flies outta the box.

Pat Hatt said...

Kibble on the run looks like lots of fun. those barnacles are pesky though haha

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

WOW! you have got yourselves two bests of the worlds, Tabbies...Enjoy the play and eat after😸Pawkisses for a Happy WeekendšŸ¾šŸ˜½šŸ’ž

Fr. Tom Fish said...

We connected the kibble and got a rabbit. Oh, well..Mackerull you are the man with yours! Damn strait, hahaha - Tom x

Annie Bear said...

LOL! So funny! Daisy, your art, paws down, is the best. Dam strait!

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Boy you guys have some imaginations! I call it profile of Piglet's head! I want to see a video of Mac eating!! Sounds adorable

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Oh my COD!! You kitties sure did make me and Petcretary laugh out loud today...did ya hear us?? MOL, MOL!!

That is a great idea!

Hunter LaBier said...

I love this blog so much!

Here is my blog if anyone is interested (mine can't top this one though(
https://cattellsall.blogspot.com/?m=1

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Wait ... so you're telling me that when my cats scatter kibble all over the floor, they are really producing art for my benefit? Then again, Ellie's our Hoover who sucks it up before I ever get the chance to look at it!

Sandra Cox said...

Daisy is seventeen? Wow. She wears it well.