WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TA TOONA TEE VEE
THATZ KNOT TERNED ON YET
COZ WE IS STILL TRYIN TA LOE CATE
DE CAMERA CREWZ
WE THINK WE HAD A HISS TREE LESSON
BOUT SNAKEZ GOIN ON
BEE FOR WE WENT INTA LOCK DOWN
SEW WE WILL SERCH DE R CHIVEZ
N REE ZOOM IT
WHEN DE CREW GETZ BAK IN DE STEW DE OH
IN DE MEEN TIME PLEEZ DUE KNOT N JOY
THIZ POST
WE DID KNOT N JOY IT
WE THINK ITZ STOOOPID
WITHA CAP A TULL Z
AND SHOWZ WHAT LACK OH AMBITIONZ
FLOATZ ROUND DE LAND OH TROUT
AKA: DE FOOD GURL IZ LAY ZEE
LETZ LOOK:
DATELINE: MARCH 25 2020
12:00 IN DE MORN
LOCKDOWN BEE GINZ
IN DE LAND O TROUT
FAST FOR WERD
DAY THREE OH LOCKDOWN
KLEEN DE JUNK DRAWER
FRANK LEE WE DUE KNOT
HAZA CLOO WHY THERZ A JUNK DRAWER
EVEN IN DE HOUZ BUT WHAT DE HAY
AFTURR HER TAKED EVEREE THING
OUTTA DE DRAWER
TWO DOUBLE "A" BATT REEZ
WENT TA RE CYCLE
& DE JUNK
WAZ PUTTED BAK IN DE DRAWER
DAY EIGHT OH LOCKDOWN
KLEEN DE CAR PITZ
PAYZ CLOZ A TENSHUNZ
TWO DE ARROWZ
AZ THEY POINT TWO DE FACT
THAT THIZ KLEENIN DEE VIZE
IZ STILL IN DE EGGS ACT SAME POSITIONZ
AZ OH TWO DAY
MAY 13, 2020
DAY 14 OH LOCKDOWN
PICK A WALL TA HANG DE FOTO
OH R GRATE GRATE GRATE GRATE GRAM PAW ON
WE STILL CANNA SEE HIM ANY WEAR
WE LOOK
DAY 14 OH LOCKDOWN
PICK A WALL TA HANG DE FOTO
OH R GRATE GRATE GRATE GRATE GRAM PAW ON
WE STILL CANNA SEE HIM ANY WEAR
WE LOOK
DAY TWENTEE FIVE OH LOCKDOWNZ
RE PEAR DE SCRUFFZ MARKZ ON DE DOOR FRAME
DE SCRUFFZ MARKZ HAZ BEEN THER
SINZ GRAM PAW DUDEZ DAY
& 18 CENTZ ANDA SACK OH FRIEZ
SAYZ THEY WILL STILL BEE THER
IN DE YEER 3902
IN DE YEER 3902
DAY THIRTEE THREE OH LOCKDOWN
A PLY GRAZZ SEED TWO DE SPOT IN DE BAK YARD
DE SPOT IN DE BAK YARD
IZ RUFF LEE 13 BYE 8 INCHEZ
BYE DE TIME HER ACT SHOO A LEE
SEEDZ.... IT.....
DE SPOT WILL
BE 13 BYE 8 FEETZ
DAY 38 & LOCK DOWN
IZ SORT KINDA
GETTIN THER
ALL MOST OVER
BUT HER WENTED BAK TA WERK ~~~~~
N ME DE BIG KATOONA
N MACKERULL BOOMER JUNIOR
BUTTER FEELD
HAD
DE BEST DAY EVER !!!!!
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE GOOD INTEN SHUNZ
© MaY 13, 2020
All Rights Reserved
45 comments:
Aww, c'mon you guys...you secretly enjoyed having the Food Service Girl around all day and night!
We are still in lockdown, and it will most likely continue for the rest of the month, and even further. Napping with the cats in the late afternoon is fun...
Hi, nice to meet you and thanks for stopping by my place. We're in Texas and they have loosened some lockdown rules, but we're self locking down for now. Enjoy the increased level of service kitties before Food Service Girl puts you back on a schedule - MOL!
The biped here also had good intentions about doing things in the house while on lockdown, but as of day 56 (8 full weeks), still nothing has been done, not even spring cleaning. She claims it's because she is working (remotely), but mostly it's sheer laziness and lack of motivation.
Enjoy the time you have alone (well, alone together--lol), and tell your food service girl to take care, take proper precautions, and to stay safe. It only takes one COVIDIOT....
You accomplished more than us. We are not that bored yet. Everything can wait until tomorrow.
Haha you may think you have lots of time to do all these things but somehow days pass without much being done. I'm sure you secretly miss FSG after she is back to work :-) Stay safe and well!
Oh kitties you are so funny. I did miss your posts. I (Flower) have been keeping the humans busy, still have to be hand fed all my food. lol Patch is great to chase around the garden and house. lol Sending purrs from Patch and Flower.
Our mum cleaned,only because it was garbage day and she wanted to get rid of stuff(little stuff at that) Mostly she reads (books and blogs)
Julie gets belly rubs a lot and Georgia sleeps.
The place still looks the same :/
Have a pawsome week.
Purrs,Georgia and Julie
WHEW that was a very very very long time to have FSG at home under your paw 24/7!. I commend you kitties for your feline fortitude under duress.
Now to try to catch the cat naps you lost.
Hugs Cecilia and tell FSG thanks for the giggles
I just thought I would mention that all humans need a junk drawer. It is in our DNA. I would bet that someday archaeologists will unearth junk drawers from the stone age. Of course, they will be stone drawers. :)
Dat sounds about like our Stay At Home Order. Mama has organized and cleaned efurfing about a bazillion times and Daddy has been doing yard work and they are growing a garden....Fur real they need to get up out my house and go on some errands so I can get some peace & quiet!!!
xoxo,
Matilda (& Matt)
The humans are pawing at everything. Turns out they are more like us than they thought - a disturbed routine is no good at all. Glad you are getting back to yours-stay safe and well, Bibi & Meep
Mom bean says that sounds a lot like her first couple of months of retirement. Beans tend to like routine and when things get messed up it takes them a while to settle. Hmmm....a little like kitties.
Tell your food service gurl to take care and stay well!
lovely lockdown notes.
I must say, your 4x great grandpaw is quite handsome. I see the family resemblance. The FSG... Well, you know how humans are.
Oh boy....this totally sounds familiar. Mom had a list of things she was gonna accomplish and let's see - what is crossed off? ZIPPADEEDOODA that's what. At least it turned out like I expected....Oh well! Good to hear that good intentions are still alive and well even if they are MADE but IGNORED.
Hugs and lotsa fishies
Ted o Nator
Sounds a lot like here! I cleared my junk drawer too and only threw out some ancient fly papers that had oozed all over the bottom of the drawer. At least the drawer had a good scrub.
I'm glad to see that the Food Service Girl has been keeping plenty busy. You need to give her a day off!
I can relate. I started out gung ho for cleaning and doing stuff around the house and that ship sailed quickly. XO
Your Food Service Girl is doing her best, i promise. And every house needs a junk drawer, it's where you go when you are looking for the scissors, and then when you can't find them, you yell at everyone else in the house because they take them and won't put them back.
We get it. Our mom says all her energy is needed to get psyched to play Beat the Reaper at the grocery store. So we taught her the importance of napping.
Petcretary herself has not misses=d a day of her work all the while this mess is going on...but Pawppy, well first he was working from home, but now he's been furloughed and is on unemployment...sheesh.
Maybe he shoulda retired when he turned 65...stupid evil virus...Hisses.
Ha Ha:) Funny. I cleaned the carpets too!!!
We are not sure why there is a junk drawer, either. It could be better used for storing cat toys, or catnip! Please tell the FSG to be careful out there, okay? Hugs!
No matter what country you go to, every kitchen has a junk drawer.
Sorry I'm so late visiting. I've been so sick I didn't really care. Both Bleubeard and Squiggles have kept me sort of warm, and vibrated me to sleep, which I apparently need, since I'm doing so much of it.
FSG, PLEASE stay safe. I hate that you have to go back to work. I know you would rather be home with your boys, but at least you got to check in with us and let us know things are still going on in Trout Town.
Gosh, fellas. I have a junk drawer in every room of my house! I bet other people do, too. Take good care of FSG. She deserves it, even if she didn't get too much done while on lock down.
MOL, we know ALL about da lazy humans!!
I did want to thank you for your concern over my health. I assure you, I have been NOWHERE since March 15. I don't allow anyone in my home, and I disinfect everything that comes in, including my mail. I even disinfect my mailbox once a week. I wear gloves and a mask when I'm in my front yard, and gloves only in my back yard, which is enclosed. I realize my symptoms do sound similar to the virus, but I assure you, I don't have it. I'm too careful for that. BTW, the boys don't go outside, so they can't catch it, either. Thanks for your concern, though.
Look at the interesting things she did for you while on lockdown. I think you’re gonna miss the FSG now that she’s gone back to work. Tell her to take care and stay safe.
Have you ever met a human WITHOUT at least ONE junk drawer? No. The junk drawer is a sacred tradition passed down from generation to generation with no one ever really understanding the POINT of the junk drawer. Our Momma has at least one junk drawer PER ROOM in our house! Of course, one room is essentially a junk drawer ... full of stuff we never use and probably don't even remember we have. {sigh} Humans. Then again, that junk drawer room? Has a TON of cat beds and toys that us cats no longer have any use for.
MOL..Granny "planned" to clean her junk drawer too and to do some other stuff, but it's still not done and we're two months later...😸I think the lock-downs lock our peeps down too...MOL...thank Cat we're coming out of it slowly, Tabbies😺Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend. Stay Safe Healthy and Yourselfie🙏🐾😽💞
haha yeah, I think a lot of junk drawers had a plan to be cleaned but never did. The FSG being home all the time must be great, admit it? lol
Ah, good intentions. I'm getting to know the housekeeper better as i take in our own good intentions between naps. Nothing's changed for me or Bridget. We have no plans, catch our regular snoozes, play and act crazy and let our junk drawer self-combust! - Tom x
You know, dad's exactly the same way. Mom gets so frustrated with him, and usually ends up pulling down the Honey Do lists she hangs above his coffee maker often. She'll either just do it herself or give in, realizing it's probably never going to get Honey Do'd. Dad says to just give him a deadline and all will be completed. Lordy, these two...
Now, you get extra lovins, extra scritchies, and brushies and petting when the FSG is home. Admit it . BUT too much of a good thing is...too much. My mom has cleaned out all the closets, hauled tons of things to the dump...and her junk drawer is practically in a filing cabinet configuration. Pee Ess: Dai$y, let's go head out as you said. I know three stores where Cats are the counter purr sons. I've got money we need...I'm dressed to impress the Ginger in there...I'll wait outside the door for you. You are always on time.
Isn't it fun to poke around our humans's junk drawers? Our human shoos us when we try to check it out. Hope you are all fine.
Emma and Buster
Lockdown is slowly lifted here. Stay safe and wash your paws, buddies ! Purrs
For inquiring minds that want to know, how did you repair the scratch marks? I've got a gazillion or so.
Our Mummy did get some things done during the lockdown - like learning to bake her own bread, for example. But She never got round to de-cluttering the wardrobe (a good thing because it's a favourite hiding-place of Ours) or learning Eye-tal-yan or finishing a tapestry She started about a million years ago. We, on the other hand, got loads of Snoozing done. Yes, indeed. We have been furry industrious (mol)
Our Mom had good intentions. She did a lot the first TWO days...not so much since then!!!
The Florida Furkids
I think we have a junk drawer in every room of the house! I hope your food girl is staying safe back at work!
JUnk drawers! We have 3 side by side in the kitchen and then at least 2 in every room thanks to mom being out of circulation.
It is nice when mom and dad don't watch everything we do and quit making noise.
Shoko
"18 CENTZ ANDA SACK OH FRIEZ SAYZ THEY WILL STILL BEE THER
IN DE YEER 3902." Ha! That had me laughing. Well, there's no rule about lockdown being work-time...
It sounds like you tabbies are staying busy! We had to clean our junk drawer out too. We found out that we had more than 1 junk drawer. Now we've consolidated. Hope you are having a great day!
Yeah we know what you mean. We are in day a bazillion here but then again Dad re-tired last year so we are re-tired of his saying he will clean this or that for the past year
You remembered Dusty's last trip. This means the world to me.
Thank you so much.
Marjorie
Post a Comment