Wednesday, March 11, 2020

TWO NITEZ EPPA SODA OH TOONA TEE VEE


two nitez eppa soda
oh toon tee vee izza ree runz

coz we due knot noe if itz
wednesday morn
twooz day lunch brake
thurzday eat yur dinner
5 am ore 9 at nite

pleez reed on

“catz N vampirez be one N de same “

Moonlight, Night Photograph, Night


vampirez sleep in coffinz
catz luv boxez

vampirez haz big fangz az teeth
catz haz big fangz az teeth

vampirez sleep all day long
catz sleep all day long

vampirez keep sum home soil close by
catz love dirt

vampirez like ta bite necks
catz like ta bite neckz

vampirez sudden lee a pier outta noe wear
catz sudden lee a pier outta noe wear

vampirez like ta use squint eye hip noe tizm
catz like ta use squint eye hip noe tizm

vampirez look good in black
black kittehz rock...plane & sim pull

de onlee reel diffrunce
bee tween vampirez N catz

catz like ta chillax in de sun
vampirez refuze ta due sew

de pur poze oh thiz 
storee:


we hate ewe

day lite savinz time

bee coz bass terd burd song

now startz sharp
everree day at 5 AM

heerz two a happee healthee 
week oh end

peace out N rock on

long live darknezz


© March 11, 2020
All Rights Reserved

41 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

DST is heck!
It's never a good idea to start something new during a full moon, and that's why this DST is extra CRAPPY!

Crafting Queen said...

Kitties are vampirez, who knew!lol You kitties crack me up. Sending lots of purrs from Patch and Flower. Have a great weekend. x

Ivan from WMD said...

MOL!! But now you've let our secrets loose on the interwebs!

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh Da Tabbies o Trout Towne and FSG may I join you merry band of DST disgruntled felines and females? I don't sleep very well anyway and then the steal an hour? Wrong on so many levels
Hugs Cecilia

Tamago said...

LOL vampires and kitties have so much in common! But with one big difference :-)
We are certainly not happy about losing an hour!

pilch92 said...

I never realized how similar cats are to vampires. Garlic would kill both too. Another big difference- cats are way cuter :) XO

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What an absolutely clever comparison. I never thought of it that way. I totally agree dear Tabbies. The boys and my sleeping schedules are way off. They wake me to let me know it's breakfast, when it dark thirty. Thanks for the comparison, though. I will say, I have given two cats forever homes and would NEVER do that for a vampire.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope the vampires get the evil time changers!

Kea said...

Since this biped is up between 4 - 4:30 AM every morning regardless of the day, the time change doesn't have much effect. :-D

It's amazing, though, how similar cats and vampires really are! Hmmm...maybe cats are an evolved sub-species of vampire, loving the sunshine as they do. ;-)

Dma said...

vampires hate garlic. i haven't tested it but i'm pretty sure the boyz would hate garlic too.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I never thought about it before, but you are 100% right!

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee! Now that you mention it, we cats ARE like Dracula! MOL!!
Our Julie likes to prowl around the house at night. We know she
is not Dracula because she loves the sunshine ;)
We are not fans of time change, but we like more sun after supper.
Purrs,Georgia and Julie

CJ Kennedy said...

😺 and black cats are cool!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I would be more scared of cats than vampires.

The Island Cats said...

We’re with you 100% on the whole daylight savings thing.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

We don't care for the extra yawning all the time either. Don't they know that most heart attacks happen on Monday...oh wait, the day after DST is a Sunday...Hah, but those peeps are stressed out so they can't sleep enough and they get sick...

And we sure hope you got in tons of naps after those silly noisy burds went back to their nests.

Lone Star Cats said...

MOL! But da DST makes da BURDS later. Which I guess are a good thing. Least when you stay up all nite.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

MOL...you make DST time a lot funnier that it is, Tabbies...oh, and Granny never looks at me the same since your post...MOL MOL...😸Pawkisses for a Happy Thursday🐾😽💞

Pat Hatt said...

So we can go stab the evil time changers? Great news. And blame it on the burds. Almost had us with the vampire thing, but yeah, we like the sun too much.

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Our mom is obsessed with vampires! I can't tell you how many times we've watched Twilight! MOL We hate the time change and think it's so stupid!

Herman and Dori said...

This has got to stop! This vampire daylight sucky savings idea. Who came up with this stoopid idea? We finally got our mom trained to serve us breakfast and dinner at the right time, when its neither too dark or too light. And now we gotta train her all over again. We are done! No more daylight vampire savings time.

Kitties Blue said...

Who knew the number of similarities between vampires and cats? You blew all our minds. Good thing the comparisons stopped at the sun. Nothing better than a great sun puddle. DST doesn’t really bother us, and our mom likes it. As long as we get fed based on our tummy clocks and not some arbitrary number we are okay. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

The Whiskeratti said...

Whoa.... that's a kinda scary list, guys!

The Florida Furkids said...

Who knew there were so many similarities? We don't like DST either.

The Florida Furkids

John Bellen said...

I’ve not thought of the similarity between cats and vampires before, guys, but you’re right - and right about the exception, too. (And I would not miss daylight saving time, either, if it disappeared…)

Chuck Huss said...

I guess sleeping in the sun makes cats better than vampires. That's good to know in case someone is trying to decide which one to adopt.

Timmy Tomcat said...

We wish we had some sun to sleep in friends. Love this simply love it!

Deziz World said...

MOL We hate the daylight savings time too. We don't actually care what the clock says so long as mommy 'members to run our house on tummy time. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

messymimi said...

Daylight saving is dangerous, changing clocks is damaging to our sleep cycles and health.

Cats are better than vampires in my world!

Photo Cache said...

You are preaching to the choir kitties.

Emma and Buster

Smudge said...

"Peace out N Rock on, long live darknezz"- Okay, Ozzy. What great comparisons, and all so very, very true.

Three Chatty Cats said...

MOL, cats could be vampires I guess! Except for that last point of the sun. And yes, this time change business...no fun!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Well I never look at it that way before!But now you say it.... Of course I hate it and love it! I hate it as my night time prowling gets cut short but love it for the same reason, and because I get to chase them birdds earlier, MOL
Have a nice whatever-day-it-is day.
Purrs
ERin

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Who knew vampires and kitties had so much in common!

meowmeowmans said...

YES. This explains it purrfectly! We knew there was a reason we hate DST so much. We're the same as vampires! XO

Annie Bear said...

You had me almost thinking I have two vampires here, but yes, they do love sunshine unlike vampires. We HATE daylight savings time!

Valentine said...

Purrsonally, I think those at the V-E-T are vampires, 'cause they like to take the blood of pussycats. And I think they are somehow in cahoots with ALIENS. Maybe those "bast terd burds" are vampire-ALIEN hybrids! EEK!

Anonymous said...

We also like to look at ourselves in the mirror.....vampires have no image so no look in mirror. Vets are definitely vampires as Valentine says. We try to steer clear of them guys cause one bite and we'll be singin' the song of our peeples forever.

Shoko

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

I am sold! You are right - Vamps and cats are so much alike (aside from the sun thingy) and of course all cats look great in capes too!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

This post is very appropriate to this minute. After just giving Bear his insulin shot, I have 14 new fang marks in my arm - two with large bruises around them. I wish I were exaggerating. I have one to add ... garlic is good for neither cats nor vampires!

Saku said...

We don't have day lite savings time...unless we do and we don't know about it. Mom bean says we either went on it or off it a hunnerd years ago (over 50 years ago) and never changed again. So the burds are pretty quiet here still. Us kitties, not so much! MOL