Wednesday, March 4, 2020

BEE LATED BIRTHDAY FIZHEZ TA R FAVE O RITE AUTHORZ ♥♥♥


A BIRTHDAYZ WISH FOR
DR.SEUSS
♫♪♫♪♫

TOONA TEE VEE WILL
 AIR AGAIN 
NEXT WEEK  

LETZ GET THIZ POEM
STARTED !! 


one fish.. two fish 
red fish, blue
manee thanx dood
N we lovez ewe
sittin outside 
under a grate big birch
daisy-head mayzie
doez like her perch
 

fryin up a skilletz 
oh sum see bass
horton hears a who
and burdz he will sass

wood chux bizee 
de creekz heez a dammin
go dog go 
wantz green eggs N hammin

de butter battle book 
bee boomerz fav
if herringz cooked rite 
we will rave

everee thing started 
with cat in the hat
look at de flounder 
himz total lee flat

out in de woodz 
therz a fox in socks
bloo gillz a sunnin 
hiz self on rocks

if ya wanna haz sum fun 
go hop on pop
R cuzin dai$y
just lovez two shop

👛

mr brown can moo 
N sew can yoo
bass terd turkee
tastez like poo


one fish two fish 
red fish blue
manee thanx dood, 
N we lovez ewe


    ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

happee bee lated birthday dr seuss

with manee thanx
frum all oh uz in de land oh trout
for all de total lee awesum lee
soooper kewl bookz 

N manee thanx ta de shop vac
for sendin uz R hat ♥



© MARCH 4, 2020
All Rights Reserved







37 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Please the the FSG she has outdone herself today. OMCs how clever and cre8tive is this post? You even squeezed in Horton and Mr. Brown.
Well done I am happy to see you have 'all rights reserved'. Also please tell her to consider getting an book agent. Did I mention how much I love this?
Hugs Cecilia
PS I'm gonna be using 'your' buttons today and will send you a sneak peep when I'm finished!!

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Hi guys! *big paw wave* You look so adorable in your Seuss hats from Miss Ellen! And your poem is just fantastic. We're so, so sorry we haven't been visiting. We're very mad at our mom for that. Please tell the food service girl we think of you often and send good vibes. We love you.

Crafting Queen said...

You are so clever,great poem. Hope you kitties are doing well? We are keeping our humans very busy. Flower is doing much better and eating again, which means I don't get extra food. Purrs from Patch and Flower.

Kea said...

Haha, that's great; terrific post! Plus we love that hat, it's awesome!

Eastside Cats said...

You all are are so talented!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've never read a single Dr. Seuss (Bleubeard and Squiggles are mortified), but I know several of the titles. This was a super impressive and cleverly written poem, dear Tabbies. I bet the sweet FSG had a little bit to do with it, too. This is AWESOMELY AWESOME.

Tamago said...

Love your poem. You are very talented, tabbies! I also love the photos with the hat. Great post to celebrate birthday for Dr Seuss :-)

pilch92 said...

That was a great poem. Dr. Seuss would be so proud. You two look extra cute with the hat. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

That really was the best Seussing of the year dudes, we love it!!!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Oh, MY!!! Clevfur beyond words!

Loved seeing that hat, too....Shop Vac is so kind to have sent you one...we have one too:)

CJ Kennedy said...

Ya done Dr. Seuss proud. And you look handsome in the hat.

messymimi said...

Love it! He would approve, i think.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I love this great poem! Dr.Seuss would be very proud of all of you!

Me said...

Thanks for the tribute to Dr. Seuss, the best author ever!
xoxo, Bibi & Meep

Pat Hatt said...

Look at you. We sure enjoy him too. You gave a good flow, we'll skip the green eggs and ham though. Tastes bad. Drives one mad.

Annie Bear said...

You guys are so clever! You did a great job celebrating Dr. Seuess' birthday!

I thought I recognized Miss Ellen's handiwork. Tuna, you wear it well!

The Whiskeratti said...

Awesome hat pics, guys.

John Bellen said...

Ha! You had me chuckling, guys. No one can beat the doctor, and you sent some excellent birthday wishes. And the hat is perfect on you, Tuna. Despite what Pat Hatt says, I'd be willing to try some of those green eggs and ham. At least the ham.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You did an excellent job. It looks like you got all of the box, or at least the most popular ones.

meowmeowmans said...

You Tabbies really know how to rock those Seussian rhymes! Happy belated Dr. Seuss Day! XO

Dma said...

i will trust your judgement on what poo tastes like.

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

Love da poem and ya'll look pawstastic wif your hats :)

xoxo,
Matt & Matilda

Herman and Dori said...

Awesome rhymes, doods. Our Dad celebrated his birthday on March 2nd too, but there were no rhymes involved. Only brownies. Nuthin rhymes with brownies that we are aware of.

Cathy Keisha said...

That was the best Dr. Seuss poem ever! You Trouts rock! Mackerull doesn't wear hats either I see. MOL!

Ivan from WMD said...

Very Seussy, kids! Love the hat too!

The Florida Furkids said...

Great celebration for Dr Seuss!

The Florida Furkids

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

You all NAILED it! And why wear a hat when you can chew it?

Feline Opines, the World from a Feline Point of View said...

Great poem and The Tribe loves to sass birds. We have The Female Human put a bowl of seed right by the sliders on the upstairs deck so we can sass more efficiently.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Alberto

Smudge said...

What an awesomely clever ode to his greatness. You've done well, my friends!

Three Chatty Cats said...

What a fun tribute to Dr. Seuss! Adorable photos, too. What a great day to celebrate!

Mickey's Musings said...

Pawsome poem gang! You always have the best ones ;)
Love the hat and Dr Seuss and the two handsome models <3
Purrs,Georgia and Julie

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Awww, I don't think there has been a finer rendition (thats nothing to do with the cement that goes on the outside of the walls of your home or palace) than that I have heard Mrs H read just now. Well I'm assuming that what she read (not RED) was right (not left) as she has been at the sherry! Come to think of it what colour were those fish; turquipse want it????
Belated purrs to you and the great man of many coloured fishy scales (nothing to do with Joseph and his coat of many colours, or so Mrs H says MOL)
ERin

Sandra Cox said...

Woot. Woot.

Valentine said...

That is some very splendid seuss"ness" if I may say so. I TOTALLY Luv it!

Andrea Charles said...

A very cute cat with a cute hat. Happy birthday Dr Suess….. I will always remember your work. As a child I used to enjoy your books especially the Cat in the Hat and the Green eggs and ham. This poem has intelligently covered most of his famous books. What a tribute. Liked the way it has been framed.

Timmy Tomcat said...

You all did a really great Seuss with a Trout Towne Twist. If I hadna read it ah woodna beeleeved it

Unknown said...

Listen...

What I'm going to tell you might sound a little creepy, maybe even kind of "supernatural"

WHAT if you could just click "PLAY" and LISTEN to a short, "musical tone"...

And INSTANTLY attract MORE MONEY into your LIFE???

I'm talking about BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!

Sounds way too EASY??? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE??

Well then, I've got news for you...

Sometimes the largest miracles life has to offer are the easiest to GET!

In fact, I will provide you with PROOF by letting you listen to a REAL "magical money tone" I developed...

(And COMPLETELY RISK FREE).

You just click "PLAY" and watch how money starts piling up around you... starting almost INSTANTLY...

CLICK here NOW to experience the marvelous "Miracle Abundance TONE" - it's my gift to you!