Tuesday, February 25, 2020

WE HURLED FRUM EATIN TWO MUCH HEARTZ DAY OH LOVEZ CANDEE

WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE 
N WEL COME TWO A 
TWOOZ DAY TOONA TEE VEE
EPPA SODA
 
STARRIN ME TOONA  
BUT KNOT CUZINZ DAIZ ORE MACKERULL 
WHO BEGGED ME 
TA LET THEM COME BAK TWO DE SHOW

DAI$Y: THE ATTORNEY SAID WE WERE UNDER
CONTRACT; I DON'T HAVE THE LOOSE CASH
HANDY TO GET OUT FROM UNDER

MACKERULL: I HAZ LOOZE CASH 
EYE FINDED SUM  IN DE LAUNDRY MASHEEN  
MONEE LAUNDERIN
EYE WAZ TOLL IT WAZ

CODD MOTHER: UH, NO, BUT WE WILL LEAVE
IT AT THAT

TUNA: CAN EYE SPEEK HEER 
ORE IS THIZ DE DAI$Y
N MACKERULL SHOW

MACKERULL: WHOOZ CALLIN A PONEE 
A HORZE NOW 
HAY BIG KATOONA

TUNA: WHAT DE BE JEZUZ ~~~~

ANYWAY ON TWO NITES EPPA SODA 
OH TOONA TEE VEE 
& WITH DE FURST
DAY OH LENT BEE IN 
ON DE 26TH
 
WE IZ LOOKIN BAK IN DE PAST 
IN R MINDZ EYE 
BOUT LENTZ THAT WAZ
LENTED SUM TIME AGO

WE WANTED TA GIVE EVEREE ONE 
WATCHIN TWO NITEZ EPPA SODA 
A CAUSHUN NARRY WERD 
BOUT LENT

DE FOLLOWIN R TROO LENTEN TALEZ 
SEW PLEEZ REED ON 
WITH DISECTION

DAI$Y: IT'S DISCRETION, NOT DISSECTION

MACKERULL: EYE CANNA FOLLOW DIRECTSHUN
...WELL SORTA

TUNA: OH EM COD CAN WE GET ON WITH THIZ

EYE WILL GO FURST 
MY HORROR STOREE BOUT LENT

EYE LENT MACKERULL ME BRUSH 
& NOW ITZ FULLA COOTEEZ 
THAT WILLNA DIE 

DAI$Y: OOOH, THAT IS BAD COUSIN
BUT TOP THIS ONE 

I LENT THE NEIGHBOR ROSIE 
MY BEST HANDBAG 
WELL IT WAS THE BEST AT THAT TIME 
AND WHEN I LOOK OUT THE WINDOW NOW 
I SEE HER HOUSE IS NOT ONLY FOR SALE 
BUT SOLD 

AND SHE LEFT WITHOUT SO MUCH
AS A GOOD BYE 
I DIDN'T EVEN FIND MY HANDBAG 
TOSSED ON THE YARD 
AND TRUST ME 
I WONT FORGET WHAT I LENT

MACKERULL: EYE GAVE UP GRAZZ

TUNA & DAI$Y:  WHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTT ???

N THER YA HAZ IT 
LENTEN HORROR STOREEZ 
FRUM DE LAND OH TROUT  

PLEEZ JOIN UZ NEXT WEEK 
WHEN WE WILL BEE SHOUTIN
IT OUT FOR DE KEWLEST DOC 
WHO EVER LIVED

HEERZ TWO A GRATE WEEK OH END

PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE JELLEE BEANZ

© FEBRUARY 25, 2020
All Rights Reserved


 

44 comments:

Timmy Tomcat said...

Long live the Lent but not the Rent! I Lent Brofur Rumpy a treat today for two on Tuesday and here we are on Tuesday and he has no Lent Rent. If Since I cant Rent him I should not have Lent him. Sigh

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wonderful way to celebrate Lent. You tabbies crack me up. You have found the perfect way to celebrate Lent. Sorry Dai$y. Looks like your purse is gone for good. Have a great week, though and I hope Tuna and Dai$y have learned not to lend things out that are important to you. Mack, on the other hand, has come up with the coolest way to celebrate Lent this week.

My Mind's Eye said...

Dai$y....DAI$Y: IT'S DISCRETION, NOT DISSECTION English/grammar and spelling YIKES...when I was in high school the teacher always said there is an exception to what you learned on one page, on the next page, and spelling don't even get me started...well maybe just a wee bit
Dessert/desert
stationery/stationary
principal/principle
their/there
and the list continues.
And of course all girlz know all boyz have cooties....
My daughter and her friends gave each other a Cootie shot every day.
They did this on each others arms:
circle, circle, dot dot now you have the cootie shot
Hugs Cecilia

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It sounds like Dai$y had the worst Lent losing her handbag!

Eastside Cats said...

Mackerull, I think you dug deep, giving up something that you really like!

Brian's Home Blog said...

We never have an loose money but we often lose money!

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh no, Daisy, that's awful!

Ivan from WMD said...

MOL! Hope you have a better Lent this year. And good luck with that, Mackerull!

Pat Hatt said...

Well that is just rude. Running off with your purse. You'll have to track them down.

pilch92 said...

Those are very scary Lenten tales- and I thought giving up chocolate was scary. My Rosie would like to let everyone know she is not the Rosie that tooked your purse. XO

messymimi said...

People who move with borrowed items are just being rude.

Mostly i give up white for Lent. You know, white flour, white rice, white potatoes, sugar...

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

We chip all our money so when it leaves we know where it is.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

I lent my paw to the schnoozles at those silly pups...and they did not lent me any bites back...Bwahahaha! I have the lent over them fur sure:)

Smudge said...

What a hilarious Lenten tale! You guys are too much. Hey- mom and dad were just talking about lending people stuff and then not getting it back. Guess you just have to kiss that handbag goodbye.

CJ Kennedy said...

Daisy needs to pray to St. Anthony to help find her purse. Tony, Tony, look around. Something's lost and must be found. 😺

Tamago said...

Mackerull, good job finding loose cash in the laundry machine. Is money laundering done regularly at your home? LOL.
Dai$y, that is a horror story indeed!

Crafting Queen said...

Oh no poor Daisy, no lending of your bag again. Have a great week kitties. We are keeping our human really busy. Flower does not want to eat and I want to eat all the time. lol purrs from Patch and Flower.

Sandra Cox said...

Ha. Ha. Didn't see that one coming.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Not a bit o' what I was expecting to read about "Lent"!

Dma said...

those lent stories are horrifying.

The Florida Furkids said...

Sorry about Daisy's purse. We're going to check our washing machine for CASH!

The Florida Furkids

Saku said...

Goodness those are some scary lent stories. Well done Mackerull in finding the laundered money. You should get a reward!

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! So lent is evil and you can lose your lunch??? That doesn't sound good. Chew on this—my peeps give up meat two days a week. TW has actually found some quarters in the laundry room dryer.

meowmeowmans said...

Darn. Lent sounds pretty scary, if you ask us!

John Bellen said...

I may be wrong, but I think somecats have the wrong idea of Lent. Then again, they all did give something up...

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

Wow dat are some crazy Lent stories guys!

xoxo,
Matt & Matilda

Feline Opines, the World from a Feline Point of View said...

Thank goodness you guys cleared up that "lent" thing the humans are always talking about! You Tabbies are smart!
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Alberto

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Giving up the grass is an absolute horror, and no mistake! Mind you not getting the handbag back must be federal crime, so I would get the FBI in on that bag too, unless of course it contained the proceeds of laundry? ;)
Purrs
ERin

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

This episode reminds us of our house ... where every cat thinks he or she is the star ;) And you all tricked us! I thought a Lent story was going to involve fish and now we're hungry!

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOL yes indeedy I learned my lesson about eating duck..

Crafting Queen said...

Thank you for your lovely visits kitties. We have been keeping the humans very busy lately. Flower has not been super well but thankfully is eating a bit better now. I am just making sure I get fed whenever they go in the kitchen! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Purrs from Patch and Flower.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

are you serious? She REALLY took your handbag? I have a feeling I fell for something that didn't happen! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I learned early not to lend anything to these guys, Tuna. You're right you et cooties or fleas back from them. They take care of their stuff but not mine.

Tyebe

Annie Bear said...

I sure have missed you guys! This is too funny. Thank you so much for popping by to say hi to us and thinking of us.

Three Chatty Cats said...

Daisy, now you've got Sophie wondering if she lent someone her purse and just forgot...Hmmm, nope, she probably just lost it.

The J-Cats said...

Best not to lend anything. You neffur know WHAT you might get back - if anything at all.
Our Human says - especially don't lend BOOKS.

Deziz World said...

Kittens!!! Ya'll sure do have some horror stories fur sure. We find it bestest not to be lendin' anythin' to anypawdy in the furst place. MOL Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

OMC...better no more lending, Tabbies🙀...but at least it was clean money...I hope😸Pawkisses for a Happy Monday to you all🐾😽💞

Me said...

That lenting sure gets complicated!
xoxo, Bibi & Meep

Crafting Queen said...

Hope you get to see Paris in spring, it is truly magical. Sending hugs Anesha x

Valentine said...

Sometimes my brush gets loaned out to the doggy and afterwards it smells like stale potato chips. I really wish the doggy would learn some general hygiene. Tee hee hee.

Pam and Teddy said...

What? Huh? Whaddaya mean borrowed a handbag and made off with it? Isn't that a criminal-ish thing that you should call the pole-leese about? Takes a lotta nerve to rip off a neighbor! Oh well - whatchagonnado? I believe I'll help myself to some fish for lunch and head back to my Ted-O-Nator Kingdom.

Hugs and stuff
The Ted-o-nator

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

It seems we've got a lot of catching up to do here! Our mom better start reading!

Unknown said...

Do you understand there is a 12 word sentence you can speak to your partner... that will induce deep feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness for you deep within his chest?

That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, look after and care for you with all his heart...

12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Love Response

This instinct is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will drive him to try harder than ever before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

Matter-of-fact, triggering this all-powerful instinct is absolutely mandatory to getting the best ever relationship with your man that the second you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

...You will immediately find him expose his soul and mind for you in such a way he haven't experienced before and he will identify you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly fascinated him.