WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WELL COME TA TOONA TEE VEE
STARRIN NOE ONE THIZ WEEK
R GUEST WHO SHULDA BEEN HEER
LAST WEEK SAYZ
HIMZ ON DE WAY
SEW R LIVE INTER VEEW
WILL HAFTA WAIT A FEW MOR
UZ TABBIES MEEN WHILE
IZ BIZEE BEE IN NOZEE
N SNIFFIN THRU SUM OLD FILEZ
THAT BEE LONG TA DE
FOOD SERVIZZ GURLZ MOM
R GRAM MAW
TA FIND SUM MOR ANCIENTZ
HEARTZ DAY OH LOVEZ CARDZ
THAT HER SAVED FROM DE 40'Z
THEEZ CARDZ BEE GOIN ON
74,75 YEERZ OLD
WHOA....THATZ A BUNCH O TIME
SEW WITH OUT FURTHER A DUE
N BEE FOR 2045 GETZ HEER
LETZ HAZA LOOK SEE
AT CARDZ FRUM DE PAST
HEERZ ONE FOR CUZIN DAIZ
COZ HERZ QUEEN OH DE RUN ON SENTENZ
THIZ ONE FOLDED
BUT WE COULDNA GET IT OPEN
UZ CATZ DUE KNOT VOTEZ
BUT THIZ ONEZ RITE ON TIME
FOR POLLY TIX
YEA~~~~ WE SEE DE BURD...OH WELL
THIZ MUST BEE EARL LEE
MULTI TASKIN
HEARTZ DAY OH LOVEZ
& HAPPEE ST PATRICKZ DAY
STRIKE UP DE BAND
FOR R GORGEOUZ GAL PAL SKIPPER
WE LOVEZ EWE N MIZZ EWE
THIZ BEE R FAVE OH RITE
CUZ GRAM PAW WAZA FIREZ FIGHTER
ALL HIZ DAYZ
{HIM DINNA SEND THIZ
TA GRAM MAW THO !!!
WHOA}
THIZ ONE REE MINDZ UZ
KNOT TA TAKE
ANY THING FOR GRANTED
SUGAR WAZ VEREE VEREE SCARCE
BAK THEN
WELL THATZ IT
FOR THIZ EPPA SODA OH TOONA TEE VEE
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
LOVEZ FRUM ALL OH UZ TWO ALL OH EWE
💕💕💕💕💕💕









53 comments:
Aww, so sweet and romantic!
you should seriously open a museum... that was a great walk back through time...
Those were fun! Happy Valentine's Day Tabbies!
I love these cards from my childhood...when times were so uncomplicated..
We have our 50th Wedding Anniversary on 2/14
Hugs Cecilia
Those sure were great to see and remember simpler times...and more fun times too, we imagine.
Isn't it nice that they have been preserved and saved all this time?
Thanks for sharing them with us.
Those vintage Valentine's Cards are wonderful, and a treasure to have. Thanks for sharing them! And we wish you all a very Happy Valentine's Day! ♥
These Valentine's cards are really sweet looking. We hope you are all ready for the wonderful holiday coming up. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.
World of Animals
The vintage Valentines are wonderful. Such a treasure. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. 😻
What lovely memories those cards must bring back! We enjoyed seeing them.
I have a large collection as well, and I was hoping we both had one the same, but no such luck. They are very lovely and definitely worth saving!
Wonderful vintage and mid-century modern Valentine cards, dear tabbies. Personally, I think you should invite miss Polly Tix on your show. I bet she'd have some good advice and would explain her plan, too.
Happy Valentine's Day dear FSG and all you tabbies, too.
Those vintage Valentine cards are so sweet and innocent.
Happy V Day to all of you there. I love those old cards, very sweet and gentle.
Those are such sweet Valentines. The mom remembers giving out Valentines to all her class mates when she was in grade school. Happy Valentine’s Day to all of you!
Love the cards and the running commentary. The firefighting card was especially sweet.
WOW! Those are really nice cards. Such a beautiful collection. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. XO
Whoa! These are collectors' items you know. How pawsome. Unfortunately our mom moved to another continent and cannot take all the memories she had as a young girl.
Emma and Buster
I love seeing these old cards. They are so sweet and beautiful! Well maybe except for the one with burd :-) And your grandma was very popular!
Happy Valentine’s Day to you all xo
Oh my gosh, those vintage Valentine's Day cards are so special. Thank you so much for sharing them with us!
Luv da retro Valentines! Happy Hearts Day Tabbies!
You kitties have such good taste, I love all these cards. Happy Valentines to you all. Purrs from Patch and Flower. p.s. we have been very helpful to our human (not).lol
Dudes, those cards are EPICALLY EPIC, thanks so much fur sharing, we loved looking at them, Happy Valentine's! XOX
Those, i think, are much nicer than the ones now!
We think those are great!
Tabbies, will you be my valentines?
Those are a bit more suggestive and nicer than today's haha and geez, a burd, and you let it. Mellowing out?
Thank you for sharing those with us. That was back in the day when cards were cool. They look awesome.
We love the cards, Tabbies, they're so romantic...and so old..well...like me and my Granny I guess💗Heartshaped Pawkisses for a Happy Valentine's Day🐾😽💞
Happy Valentine's Day! Those are pawsome cards. Thanks for sharing them.
The Florida Furkids
I loved seeing the cards and so did Mommy here. Those were the days. That's a corny phrase mom just said but it means a lot in that Mom misses the sweetness of the cards. Smoochies to all of you on Valentine's Day.
Beautiful.
My Mom has a buncha oldie cards she found in her Mom's stuff from centuries ago (well...maybe not centuries but years anyway). Old Valentines were SO CUTE and cartoony. Hope you all are having a grand Valentine's Day sellybrashun today!
Love, The Ted O Nator and his Mom O Nator
Those cards are all so cute! Of course my favorite is the cat card.
I remember similar cards from when I was young. Not quite 75 years ago, but some days it feels like 75… Happy Hearts Day, Trout Towne.
What a wonderful collection of cards. Dad has a bad card-related memory from grade school in which his teacher found a card he'd lost that was meant for a girl he secretly liked. When the teacher held it up in front of the class to ask who it might belong to dad was too scared and embarrassed to own it, so she opened it and read it out loud. I think he's still scarred all these decades later.
Catzowey! I sneaked over here to say Happy Beeeeelated Valentines Day from Me & My man cat self to youza terrificat tabbies!
Hope you kitties and your mom had a good Valentine's Day. We loved the heart cards, especially the housekeeper who insists life was a lot sweeter then. I don't know what she means. I think life could be fish-i-er..hint..hint! - Tom x
And lovez right back at ya.
Catzowey! I loves finding you again - makes life purrrfecto!
These were all super cute and remind Mom of her youth in the 50s; though, she says she got very few Valentine’s back in elementary school. Anyhoo...the combo of the fireman with the elephant confused us, but that is pretty easy to do. Sorry for not being around. Your e-mails stopped coming through again, and Mom’s been having a pretty tough time health wise for several months. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer
Gee gang, thanks for sharing these Valentines.
They are really cool. They do not make them like that anymore and that's a shame!!!!
Purrs,Georgia and Julie
Those are pawsum. We always luv seein' your old cards. Big hugs to all of ya'.
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
So cute! I can only imagine that the market for printed Valentine's is slim- everyone just sadly sends emails now!
These are amazing! I've taught elementary school for 30 years now and I'm amazed that, though the characters on the cards change the corny jokes never do.
SEE?!? This is why I kept all the Valentine's from people in elementary school. Some day, they'll be novelties. Okay, probably not - because they aren't nearly that cool. Except that one from a boy I knew in 5th grade that said he liked me. But that's personal value ... pretty sure no one else cares about that.
Wow! Doze are da coolest Valentines Day cards efur! Thanks for coming by to say Happy Birfday to us. Headbutts and kisses to you!
Whitefish wavez back:)
Great vintage Valentine's Day cards.
We love all of these cards of love and think that kitty girl has some legs on her! Hubba Hubba
Da Boyz
You ManCats are all the same! Line up for your Whaps!
Miss Fitz
As stated by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh on average 42 pounds lighter than we do.
(And really, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING about "how" they eat.)
BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...
TAP on this link to determine if this easy questionnaire can help you discover your real weight loss potential
I'm sorry I missed these on the day, but have to say I think they have so much class and fun. I did get one card from my sweetheart and this year it WASN'T from Mrs H either, MOL
Purrs
ERin
Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -
And getting it running is as simple as 1-2-3!
Here is how it works...
STEP 1. Input into the system which affiliate products the system will push
STEP 2. Add PUSH button traffic (it takes JUST 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all by itself!
So, do you want to start making profits???
Your MONEY MAKING affiliate solution is RIGHT HERE
Wowy! Those cards are definitely worth saving for many more years to come. My fav, of course, is the one with the pussycat on it. Mom has totes full of old cards that she's gotten over the years that she doesn't want to part with either. Purrs.
Post a Comment