Wednesday, January 22, 2020

SEW LONG YA SUCK ASS 2019 YEER

WHITE FISHWAVEZ EVEREE ONE
& WELL COME TA TOONA TEE VEE
2020 STYLE 
COZ IT STARZ ME TOONA
& KNOT DAI$Y ORE MACKERULL

DAI$Y: I DON'T WANT TO BE ON YOUR
STUPID SHOW ANYWAY AND ~~~~~

MACKERULL: WHAT AM EYE, 
CHOPPED LIVER
OH WAIT EYE HAD THAT FOR DINNER

TOONA: WE DUE KNOT EVEN HAZ 
LIVER IN DE HOUZ 

ANY WAY IF YA PUT ON YUR 
""THINK BAK TA SEPTEMBURR HAT""

YA MITE A SAW WE POSTED
A POST BOUT WERDZ 
CON TAININ DE WERD CAT

FRANK LEE 
SEPTEMBURR SEEMZ LIKE IT WAZ
BOUT 94 MONTHZ AGO 

DAI$Y: SEPTEMBER WAS ROUGHLY 4 MONTHS
AGO

TUNA:😠😠😠😠😠
AZ EYE WAZ SAYIN

NOE WORREEZ IF
EWE DUE KNOT REMEMBURR DE POST

 
MACKERULL: EYE REMEMBURR  1957

DAI$Y: YOUR GREAT GREAT 
GREAT GRANDPARENTS
WEREN'T EVEN BORN IN 57

MACKERULL: LIKE EWE WERE THER 
& NOE THIZ 
FORA FACT

TOONA: HIZZZZZZZZZZZZ
CAN WE GET ON 
WITH DE BORIN AZZ SHOW

DAI$Y: BYE

MACKERULL: SEE YA ~~

TOONA: OK THEN 
LETZ GIVE A LOOK SEE 
AT DE WERDZ
SUM PEEPULZ MADE UP 
THAT CONTAIN DE WERD CAT
N WHAT THEY TROO LEE MEEN

HIT IT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TOM CAT: ANY & ALL CATZ 
WHOOZ NAMEZ KNOT SAM ORE JOE 
ORE TUNA ORE BOB
JUST TA NAME A FEW

CAT MINT: CATZ WHO BEE WERKIN 
AT DE PLACE WHER MONEE 
COMEZ FRESH OFF DE PREZZ 

LIKE 50'S & 100'S

CAT ENOID: ANY CAT WHOOZ 
KNOT QUITE PIZZED OFF 
JUST.... ANNOYED

PIZZI CAT I: CATZ THAT EAT PIZZA 
& SGHETTI 
AT DE SAME TIME

CAT GUT: LIKE CATTAIL 
BUT KNOT AZ FAR DOWN
REMEMBUR THIZ 
IN SCIENZE CLAZZ

CAT TY: CATZ WHO LIKE 
TA WEAR TIEZ  
WITH ORE WITH OUT SHIRTZ

CAT CHING: CATZ WHO HAZ MONEE 
COMIN OUT DE WAZOO

ANTI CAT A LYST: CATZ WHO KEEP STUFF 
IN THER HEAD 
STED OH MAKIN A LIST

CAT BIRD: SHAME TA DE PURRSON 
WHO PUTTED THEEZ TWO WERDZ 
TWO GETHER
😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

CAT ACHRESTICAL: A CAT FRUM OUTER SPACE 
 LIKE AN 
EXTREE TA REST TREE ULL

WELL THATZ ALL DE STOOPID 
WE HAZ TA DAY

HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE 
WEEK OH END

PEACE OUT N ROCK ON

SEW LONG 2019 
EWE WAZA SUCK ASS YEER

© January 22, 2020
All Rights Reserved



50 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

So lovely to see you kitties back in blogland. Hope you have a great week. Patch and I are keeping our humans really busy. lol Purrs

Eastside Cats said...

Dai$y, bet you like Cat Mint & Cat Ching...

Just Ducky said...

Welcome back everyone. Missed you!

pilch92 said...

Nice to see a post from you. Thank you for the vocabulary lesson. I agree that the words cat and bird do not belong together. XO

Kea said...

It's good to see you back, we hope you're able to stick around!

Thanks for the real meanings of those words....it's always good to learn something every day!

BTW, September actually does feel like it was 94 months ago....

Valentine said...

Since I've been to the V-E-T so many times over the years that I've lost track, and since the V-E-T is in cahoots with Aliens, and since I know I've been beamed up to the Alien Mother Ship, I think I might be part CAT ACHRESTICAL by now. Tee hee hee. Winks.

The Island Cats said...

Welcome back guys! We agree...2019 was a suck a$$ year.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Thanks for the vocabulary lesson, and it's great to see you back!
Yeah, 2019 was a mostly crap year and 2020 hasn't started much better.

Pat Hatt said...

lol you'll have to hunt that person down that put cat and burd together. Hopefully 2020 is a better year for all.

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

Welcome back guys and very impressive cat werdz :)

xoxo,
Matilda & Matt

CJ Kennedy said...

Too fun, Tabbies. 😺

Brian's Home Blog said...

Nice to see y'all back catin' around gang!

Sandra Cox said...

OMCod. These are hilarious.

The Whiskeratti said...

I totally agree. May 2019 never ever be repeated.

Mickey's Musings said...

Pawsome words with "cat" in them. You cats are smart!!
We purr 2020 will be better for you all!
Purrs, Georgia and Julie

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

We are glad you are back and giving out smiles.

Ivan from WMD said...

Yep, 2019 bit the big one, all right. So glad you're back, though! We missed you!!

messymimi said...

2020 will be great, just keep posting!

Lone Star Cats said...

MOL!!

2019 did suck the big one!

Katie Isabella said...

I am SO extra EXTRA glad to see all of you. I was starting to curl on my edges, it was so long! Dai$y, no...Donkey didn't use my traveling money, so let's plan for PARIS? WAIT. How about Vienna?

Saku said...

Pawsome words Toona! AND yes, we all agree 2019 was pawful!

Tamago said...

It's great to see you back! Thank you for the list of interesting words and their meaning. Though I agree, it's shameful cat and bird are put together! :-D

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Those words need to go into the dic-cat ionary!

Glad you are back, entertaining us to the cat-max!

And we sure do hope 2020 will be better, all in all!

Deziz World said...

MOL Now those are fur sure some funny definitions. Glad to see ya'll back. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Stoopid is in the eye of the beholder or is that the ear? 2020 is movin' so fast I don't know if I shoulda taken down the Christmas decorations so soon! Glad to see your back on the TV!

John Bellen said...

Ha! You got me with 'cat ching' - though I never have enough money to say the word myself. And I agree; we can say 'good-bye' to 2019 without regrets.

The Florida Furkids said...

OMC we are so happy to see you!! Those are pretty good descriptions of those words. Mom says that, for some reason, odd number years are never great ones for her. Let's hope 2020 is purrfect.

The Florida Furkids

The Swiss Cats said...

Welcome back ! We're happy to see you ! Purrs

My Mind's Eye said...

Yes INDEEDY welcome back dear sweet Tabbies you have been missed tremendously. 2019 was for sure a sucky year for so many furiends and
their families. I say to 2019 'don't let the door hit you in your tushie on the way out!!"
Hugs Cecilia

Unknown said...

It's a happy day for The Tribe when we see a post from our Tabby furiends!
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Alberto

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I apologize for being so late visiting. I would have been here sooner, but I was so ill I didn’t even want to get out of bed, much less be on the computer. Squiggles slept with me the entire time, but Bleubeard was out trying to find a di-cat-ionary. All he could find was a World Book and an Atlas. He also found a Farmer's Almanac that had the words 2019 was a HORRIBLE year.

SO glad to see you tabbies are back and doing well. I was thrilled when I saw your post and your FSG's sweet remark, too.

Sandra Cox said...

Cat mint. Haha. That's a good one.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

We missed you guys! ANTI CAT A LYST is my favorite. Hey, we've got plenty of stupid over here if you run out!

Three Chatty Cats said...

Hello there, friends! Good to see you back. I know, September does feel like 94 months ago!

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

So glad you're back, Tabbies and with such a whole new dictionary...MOL😸Between us, Tabbies...that Tom Cat had to much Cat mint, didn't he? Pawkisses for a Happy WeekendπŸΎπŸ˜½πŸ’ž

Anonymous said...

I learned alot from your list of cat words....thanks for improving me edumacation.

Here is a word for you Toona that few others know about.

CAT A TUDE: Is a reference to the dude called Tude....he's a cat.

Shoko

Dma said...

i need to get me one of those cat chings.

Cathy Keisha said...

I hope that wasn't burd liver that Mackrull ate. Great words. I could use sugar cat ching myself. He would make a good cat-ch.
Pee ess: thanks for the tip you left my post. The peeps had found what they was lookin' for but I can't believe someone else knew what they wuz talking about.

Photo Cache said...

So happy to see you're all back. Yay!

Emma and Buster

Smudge said...

Ahhh, welcome back, y'all! And what a fantabulous collection of "stoopid" that is. Have a splendiferous weekend.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We are so glad to see you all back for 2020! WE hope your weekend is filled with lotsa tunas and no burds!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Definitely nothing good to say about 2019. Love your new dictionary entries. Clearly you are way ahead of the Oxford English Dictionary as well as Mirriam whats her name.
Have a great 2020 – the year of clarity and vision or clarity of vision, ;) MOL

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Welcome back! Love the cat dictionary - Amarula is sure Frodo is a Cat Achrestical! And a Cat Tastrophy!

Fr. Tom Fish said...

I like words a whole lot and the cat words were fun. I liked cat mint and cat bird. I always thought cat bird was strange. I can't think of any words with cat..oh, wait..how about catasstrophy? And, oh, boy is it good to see ya back! - Tom x

Timmy Tomcat said...

We really liked the first one but you should have said Tom Cat is like Timmy, Toby, Buddy, Rumpy or Einstein. Sorry Miss Fitz

Sandra Cox said...

Cat bird. Haha. Good point.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

we were NOT fans of 2019 either and are thrilled to see it go! xoxo

BeadedTail said...

Adios 2019! We love the dictionary and think it should be mainstream!

Sandra Cox said...

I get pretty Cat Enoid on a regular basis. Hehe. Mr. Frank often xs adds to that state of mind. Dishes crashing to the floor at 4 a.m., etc.

Feral cats videos said...

Love this cat talk. They have their own way of seeing things, the world through feline eyes. If cats could talk, what could they say kind of thing.