WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WEL COME TO TOONA TEE VEE
EPPA SODA 238
STARRIN ME TOONA
& KNOT DAI$Y ORE MACKERULL
DAI$Y: MACKERULL AND I HAVE DECIDED
TO START OUR OWN TV PROGRAM SO WE
COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR SHOW
MACKERULL: WE DID ???
DAI$Y: YES MACKERULL,
DON'T YOU REMEMBER
WHEN I SPOKE TO OUR SPONSOR
CRANKY ASS CAT CHOW AND
.....WINK WINK...WINK
MACKERULL: WHAT CHA WINKIN AT ME FOR
CUZIN DAIZ
HAZ YA TAKEN A FANCEE TA ME
😜
TOONA: YA HAZ TAKEN A FANCEE
TA YUR OWN
MINDZ EYEZ
YA GOT NOE SHOW ANY MOR
N EYE GOT ~~~~
MACKERULL: EYE GOT WERMZ ONZE
😠😠😠😠😠
😠😠😠😠😠
TOONA: COD...CAN EYE GET ON
WITH DE SHOW
DE AUDEE ANTZ IZ KNOT
THAT BIG TA START WITH
WE IZ GONNA LOOZE
DE THREE PEEPULZ LEFT
ANY WAY LAST WEEK
WE TOLL YA BOUT SUM WERDZ
CON TAININ DE WERD CAT
& KNOT TA BEE OUT DONE
DE DAWGZ WANTED THER SAY TWO
WITH OUT ANY A DUE
LETZ HIT IT
DAWG WERDZ
N WHAT THEY TROO LEE MEEN
DAWG MAS: EAZEE PEE ZEE
DE MOMZ OH ALL DAWGZ
COZ ALL DAWGZ HAZ MOMZ
DOG GED: DAWGZ WHO DINNA GET
A HI SKEWL DIPLOMAZ
BUT STILL HAZ
THER G.E.D.
BULL DAWGS: GIVEN PROPZ
TA R FAMILEE MEMBURRZ
CLANCY
DE BUTCHER, JACOB,
ZACHARIAH, & CYLDE
DOG TROT: A DANCE LIKE DE FOX TROT
BUT DAWGZ STAY ON ALL 4'Z
OVER DOG: UNDER DOG'S NEMIZIZ
{ UNDERDOG FIRST AIRED: 10.03.1964 }
WATCH DOG: DAWGZ WHO LIKE TA CHEX
THER WRIST WATCH
FOR TIME
STEDA LOOKIN AT DE CELL FONE
CHILI DOG: A DAWG WHOOZ KNOT WEARIN HIZ WINTER COAT
DOG EARING: A DAWG WHO
WEARS A PEERCING ON HIS EAR
WEARS A PEERCING ON HIS EAR
CANT DOG: A DAWG WITHA NEGA TIVEZ
ATTA TOOD
HIM SHULD BE SAYIN
EYE CAN.... INN STED
EYE CAN.... INN STED
DOG WOOD: HOW MUCH WOOD
COULD A DOG WOOD CHUCK
IFA DOG WOOD COULD CHUCK WOOD
N SPEEKING A WOOD CHUCKZ
JOIN UZ NEXT WEEK
WHEN WE DUE
KNOT
INTER VEEW PHIL DE GROUND HOG
ORE HIZ FAMILEE
COZ THEY NEVER SPEEKED
TA UZ
HEERZ TWO A HAPPEE HEALTHEE
WEEK OH END
PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE BOX TURTLEZ
© January 29, 2020
All Rights Reserved
42 comments:
Glad to see you kitties back in blog land. We are getting into lots of trouble. We have been spending more time in the garden as the weather has been a bit mild here. Sending purrs from Patch and Flower.
Every dog has his day. 😺
Thanks for those definitions!! We look forward to Ground Hog next week!
The Florida Furkids
First of all if I had a prize I'd give it to you for your guess...on the clue...you found it. BUT WHAT IS IT? OMCs time will tell.
Dog GED and Chili Dog you my furry friends are toooooooo smart..of course...because we all know CATS R SMART.
Hugs and see you on Friday. You will be either be MOLing or shaking in your furry booties
Cecilia
Here in Detroit, we have American Coney Island and Lafayette Coney Island RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER!!! Talk about a lot of chili dogs...
Ground hog day is NEXT week! Wowza! Well we loved your interpretations!
DOG GONE: One less than DOG TWO
Love them all buts our fave is Chili Dog MOL BOL
xoxo,
Matilda & Matt
Oh My Dogness!
Dog, made ness in a blankie...
Loved those!
DOG GED: ROFL
At least the dogs are keeping the watch companies in business lol
You've got Dawg Wurdz! Next thing we know, you'll be having Burdz Wurdz....or maybe not.
Bravo gang, that was woofie wonderful!
OMC! So many d*g werds!!
Very good dog words, i will read them to our pups.
These are great. I learn so much from you kitties. I especially like DOG GED :) XO
I like turtles too !
Thanks for those definitions but honestly, that’s one too many dogs for us. :)
MOL! Those were awesome, Tabbies! DOG GED was the best!
Ha! Underdog... I haven't thought of him in ages... I didn't get the joke in the name of his girlfriend - sweet Polly Purebred - until I was much older. I kept thinking of pure bread...
Absolutely fabulous dog ma today. Loved these. I think Dai$y and Mack should get more air time, too.
Hey tabbies, Bleubeard and Squiggles don't want you to forget to watch the Cat Bowl Saturday night on Hallmark and the Kitten Bowl Sunday, also on Hallmark Channel. They say we cats gotta stick together and root for these cats and kittens that need forever homes like we all have. Have a super weekend and start to next week, too. Hope to see you for Ground Hog's Day as well.
I didn't realized dogs has so many words like kitties do. I learned many new words today :-) I knew chili dog but didn't know the correct meaning lol.
I understand you won't interview Phil this year. Those ground hogs are very quiet :-)
We loved the dog werds!!!
WE giggled at Chili dog and dog wood ;) MOL!!!!!
Purrs,Georgia and Julie
BOL. Thank you for explaining this to us.
Hahaha! Chili dog! Thanks for making us laugh!
Ha. Chili Dog. Another good one.
I certainly am expanding my vocabulary! Dog Trot and Chili Dog were my favorites.
MOL...the Cant Dog sure needs to change his vibes, Tabbies. Thanks for the lessons, now at least we know what's dawgs all about😸Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞
No, you guys can't split up, thatn would be way worse than the Beatles splitting – not that I like beatles as I tend to pull the wings and legs off! Sorry Paul, but that's the way da cookie crumbles!
Have an awesome split free week!
Purrs
ERin
You learn something new everyday. :)
Tuna, you did NOT use the god spelled backwards word, did you? GASP! Cat's rule!
hahahaha.....I think the definition of a Chili Dog is the bestest.
Shoko
Ink waves to the Tabbies. Guys! could you ask the FSG to please send my mom, CJ, her snail mail address? She wants to send her a card for leaving a comment on that blog thing she does. She'll explain what it is when she sends it to you. Oh, and paw to Cod! she won't divulge the location of Trout Towne. Email: Heathwave24 at gmail dot com. You got that, right? Thanks!
We love the definitions of Watch Dog and Chili Dog (mol).
Ha ha, as befuddled as dad's brain seems to be getting these days he actually remembers watching Underdog when he was little. He says he can still remember watching the very first episode of Batman when it first aired eons ago.
Bravo, guys! You came up with some good dog definitions! Hey, I get it. We have to keep dogs happy, too! Will you be doing fish? Thanks. - Tom x
Chili Dog. Hehehe.
Over dog! Love it! Dog gone good definitions!
Pawsome! We appawciate the definitions...though we're not particularly fond of woofies.
I was looking at your St. Francis. Very nice. The HH ordered me one for my bday. Unfortunately it arrived with his face missing. Sigh.
Now that is a Dog-Gone bunch of great words for the Dogs of the world. Why I am not sure but anyhoo
As reported by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the one and ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh an average of 19 kilos lighter than we do.
(And really, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they are eating.)
BTW, I said "HOW", not "what"...
CLICK on this link to reveal if this short quiz can help you discover your real weight loss possibilities
Post a Comment