Wednesday, December 11, 2019

ITZ ALL IN DE MINDZ EYE HOLLY DAY A DISH UN


DE PRICE OH POST AGE 
IZ SKY HI
DE COST OH CARDZ 
CAN MAKE UZ CRY

R CHRISTMAS CARD 
THIZ YEERZ ...THIZ POST
WE'LL UZE THAT MONEE 
WEAR IT MATTERZ MOST

WE TAKED WHAT WE WOODA 
SPENT ON STAMPZ
N DONATED IT TWO THOZ 
WE THINK R CHAMPZ

SEW FUM ALL OH UZ 
TWO ALL OH THEE
MERRY CHRISTMAS 
FRUM DE TROUT TOWNE 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ITZ R 

ITZ ALL IN DE MINDZ EYE
ART GAL O REE
🎄 HOLLY DAY A DISH UN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FOR EWE ROSIE ♥♥♥

WE CALL THIZ PEACE

WATER DE CHRISTMAS TREE


WE CALL THIZ PEACE
CHRISTMAS BELL


 WE CALL THIZ PEACE
PEACE ON EARTH





WE CALL THIZ PEACE
EAZTURR BUNNEE

COZ CHRISTMAS GETZ
TALKED BOUT NOW 
IN APRIL




WE CALL THIZ PEACE
KID ONA HILL 
TRYIN TA MAKE A
SNOWZ MAN



 WE CALL THIZ PEACE
WHALE HELPIN DE KID OUT
WITH SNOWZ MANZ HEAD


WE CALL THIZ PEACE
RAIN DEER MUNCHIN ON MOZZ





WE CALL THIZ PEACE
RAIN DEER RESTIN UP BEE FOR
DE BIG DAY

zzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZZ


WE CALL THIS PEACE
WOOD CHUCK IN
HOLLY DAYZ SCARVEZ



WE BEE OFF LINE
AFTURR DE 13TH


 SEW HEERZ TWO A 

MERREE CHRISTMAS 
HAPPEE HOLLY DAYZ

ANDA HAPPEE HEALTHEE
TOTAL LEE AWESUM
2020

WITH LOVEZ TWO ALL 
♥♥♥♥♥♥

© December 11, 2019
All Rights Reserved


 






55 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Excellent pieces, kitties!
Just so you know, The Hubby BROKE the Litter Lifter that we use, and he grumbled that it was crap, but we've been using it for 10 years, and it only snapped while he was using it...do not need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure this out!!!
Thank you for sharing with your adoring fans!
Happy, Happy, Merry, Merry to you all!

Eastside Cats said...

Umm, 'crap' was the term HE used...had NUTHIN' to do with your litter box pieces...
*giggle*

Crafting Queen said...

Great pieces if art. Totally agree with you. Have a very Merry Christmas kitties and Mummy. From Patch, Flower and our human. x

CJ Kennedy said...

Now this is real art. Not art like that banana taped to an art gallery wall that sold for $120,000. And someone ate the banana!! 😺 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Dma said...

the reindeer munchin on moss is positively a masterpiece. merry xmas.

My Mind's Eye said...

Woodchuck decked to the 9's is my favorite....
I love your poem and how very extra special to give to a good cause.
Hugs and giggles
Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

You really are quite the artsy bunch!

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

Wonderful art you have made there!! We wish you a Pawesome and Happy Christmas :)

xoxo,
Matt, Matilda & Bell Fur Zoo Mama

Adorapurr said...

Yoo Twout Tabbies cwack us up! Meowy Christmas to yoo all, even them basturd burds!

Pat Hatt said...

That reindeer may not want to eat very much haha sure got your art a going. Hope a great christmas is had at your pad with no burds!

messymimi said...

Merry Christmas!!! Great art, as usual, i hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Great art from you again! My favourite is the rain deer and mozz.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Merry Christmas and have a wonderful holiday!

Katie Isabella said...

Dai$y, I'll be there just when you said. I has extra purse and a scarf for both of us. What are YOU wearing? Stripes? I have a new Tux I thought I would try out this trip.

pilch92 said...

Seeing your latest art work is so much better than a Christmas card. Thank you. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a happy. healthy 2020! XO

Ivan from WMD said...

We hope you have a Merry Catmas, kids! We loved your art!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

We think that was an excellent use of your money. Merry Christmas.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can't believe I almost missed your Christmas edition, dear Tabbies. Bleubeard and Squiggles would tear down the mistletoe and knock over the trees on the tables if I missed wishing you and Food Service Girl a very Merry Christmas. I hope you have a joyous, safe, and trouble free time.

You always have the best art. Far better than anything the boys could make. You must practice all year long.

I agree that postage is out of sight. I made my own cards this year, but have also considered donating what I would spend on them to a worthy cause.

Again, I hope the FSG's job gets better/easier after the first of the year and you tabbies keep out of trouble. Merry, merry to all of you.

meowmeowmans said...

OMC, those are so great, Tabbies!

We love how you decided to use that postage money this year. You rock!

Merry merry, happy happy, joy joy to you. We love you, too!

Me said...

Happy Catmus, Trouties! Awesome pawsome post. How do you peep the poops and poop the peeps to look like Xmas trees and mooses and whales! We give you extra headbonks and high-fives for donating the postage and card money. Like always, you rock! Rest up good, FSG--hope you get some time off to snooze and chillaxicate. xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

Tamago said...

Very festive pieces of artworks! The Christmas bell and reindeer are my favorites :-)
We wish you all a very merry Christmas!

Saku said...

Merry Christmas efurrybody! The artistry is amazing as efur!!

The Island Cats said...

We enjoyed your litter box art as always. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas...and a Happy New Year.

Cathy Keisha said...

Merry Christmas TTT! Tell me about the price of stamps. TW said this be the last year we send cards. We had some old stamps to use up and I hope they reach everyone cos they have like a hunnert one cent stamps on them to equal 55. I really like your holiday art.

John Bellen said...

"Peace on Earth"... It took me a moment.

Merry Christmas to everyone in Trout Towne. May it be the best Christmas yet!

Three Chatty Cats said...

You all are so artistic!!! We hope you have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

Chuck Huss said...

What a creative Christmas card idea. :)

The Florida Furkids said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New year. You have the most amazing artwork!!!

The Florida Furkids

Gidget Blue Sky said...

happee holidaze and peace owt..............

Smudge said...

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all y'all from me and dad. The clever artistry with your butt nuggets & wee wads is truly, truly amazing. See 'ya in 2020, my friends!

Just Ducky said...

Pees on earth! Happy Christmouse and New Years Trout Towne.

Deziz World said...

Postage has been too high fur us fur a long time now. We don't even know the actual cost of a stamp. MOL anyways, we luv ya'll very much and purray you have the bestest and most Blest Christmas ever. Big hugs fur all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Sandra Cox said...

I love that you are using the money for those in need in place of stamps.
You rock, FSG.

Sandra Cox said...

AND...I wanted to thank you for taking the time to continue to comment even though I've been MIA. Much appreciated.

Kitties Blue said...

Very nice holiday poem and pee art. You know, we have stopped getting e-mail notices of posts once again, and we can only comment if Mom changes her server to Chrome. She is such a slacker we cannot always get her to do that! Wishing you a very merry and a super happy. You'll probably get our snail mail before you see this. Thank you so much for your e-card! Much love from our mom. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas full of wonder, peace, and lot of yumminess.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Dad keeps saying we are making some great "Mindz Eye" stuff too but think you all have the patent. Purrs that you have a wonderful and Meowy Christmas all of you!
Timmy and Family. Dad too

Sasha said...

We haven't sent Christmas cards either this year. But we have sent money to some in need.

Anonymous said...

We LOVE you guys!
We don't get out on the interwebs much these days.
We just had to stop by and wish for you guys and that the treasures and pleasures of Christmas be with you with love and peace all year through.
Merry Christmas!
Purrs
Marv (and Mom)

Deb Barnes said...

Thank you for the lovely, lovely Christmas art! Holiday purrs from Deb and the Zee/Zoey gang.

The Florida Furkids said...

We wanted to come by and wish you a Happy New Year!

The Florida Furkids

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

Hey, Tabbies, you have excellent Christmas oranaments, so who needs a card? And besides...I think it's all in the thoughts. Now, can I have one of your Raindeers for my tree next year😸Joyful Pawkisses for a Happy, Healthy and Magical New Year to you all🐾😽💞

Crafting Queen said...

Very Happy New Year kitties and food service girl. Sending purrs from Patch, Flower and our slave. x

The J-Cats said...

Just dropping by to wish you kitties a belated Happy Mew Year.

Fr. Tom Fish said...

I hope the housekeeper doesn't get any ideas! I'm going to make sure my litter box deposits are purely Jackson Pollock!! Happy New Year, friends! - Tomx

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Who knew cleaning the litter box could be so artistically inspiring!?!?

Sandra Cox said...

I love that you made donations.
Here's to a happy, healthy 2020.

Katie Isabella said...

Dai$y, I am SO there. I'll bring **** and you be sure you have **** in your valise! Evening gowns optional. See you at ****.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

Looks like I've been here already...MOL...will come back after the 13th ;) Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead to you all🐾😽💞

Sandra Cox said...

Hope your weekend was restful and your week ahead productive and pleasant.

Anonymous said...

IWE LOVEZ ALL YOUR EFFORTS BUT ESPECIALLY THE REINDEER ONE. yOU GUY POOHE ALL THESE FANCY PICTURES? yOUR BUTT MUST BE TALENTED! hOPE YOUR cHRISTMAS WAS WONDERFUL/

Shoko, Tyebe and Budd

Timmy Tomcat said...

Missing you guys and hope all is wonderful

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks so much for the well wishes, FSG. The transplant was a success.

Sandra Cox said...

Hope your day and that of the tabbies has been a good one. Pour a cup of tea and put your feet up. I'm sure you've earned it;)

Valentine said...

Mom and I simply luv you and all the joy you bring in your posts! We hope the New Year treats you just right! Purr purr purr.