Wednesday, October 23, 2019

WE CANNA COUNT PAZZ 2.3 & 1/8

WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE
N WELL COME TA TOONA TEE VEE
STARRIN NOE ONE THIZ WEEK

WE DINNA GET CANCELLED 
AZ DAI$Y WOOD LIKE

WE CANNA TELL EWE 
WHICH STOOL 
GETTED DE MOST VOTEZ LAST WEEK 
COZ WE CANNA COUNTZ
PAST 2.3 & 1/8

& DE FOOD SERVIZZ GURLZ 
PLACE OH EMPLOY
HAZ BEEN A PAIN IN DE AZZ 
SEW WE GOT NOE NEW
STOREEZ

THAT HOW EVERZ 
GOT UZ TA THINKIN 
SINZ IT HOWL O WEEN 
ALL MOST 
BOUT GHOSTZ N HOW GHOSTZ 
NEVER HAZA 
PAIN IN DE AZZ

PURRHAPS AT SUM POINT 
IN THER PAST LIFEZ 
THEY HAD MULL TEE PULL 
PAINZ IN DE AZZ 
BUT NOW THEY NO LONGER DUE

FRANK LEE 
WE DUE KNOT NOE 
IF A GHOST EVEN HAZA AZZ

& WE WOOD TROO LEE KNOT 
WANNA SEE ONE 

 ~~~~~~ A GHOST THAT IZ 

KNOT AN AZZ

TA ASK

THO THIZ ONE SHOWED UP 
OUT SIDE R PADDY OH DOOR
LAST WEEK 

N WE HAZ KNOT LOOKED OUT SIDE 
SINZ



HEERZ TWO A GRATE WEEK OH END 
& MAY IT BEE 

PAIN IN DE AZZ FREE

© October 23, 2019
All Rights Reserved





44 comments:

Kea said...

We wouldn't look outside, either, if we saw a ghost hanging around.

We're sorry your food service girl's workplace has been a pain in the azz and we hope things get better for her there.

[The biped here: You know how you do your litter box art? Well, I've never seen any "art" coming out of the boys' litter boxes, but last night I scooped an honest-to-god heart! I almost snapped a pic, but decided to draw the line at that. But it made me laugh, thinking of your posts!]

My Mind's Eye said...

OMCs for sure I am the 'frady cat' here in this household. I hear every sound and see things that go bump in the night. Angel Madi got joy out of stopping in mid step...looking toward the foyer while at the same time the furs on her back would stand up and the tail got big. Of course I just knew body snatchers were lurking.
Yep I hope for a PITA free remainder of the week
Hugs Cecilia
PS thank you for your kind words on my quilts.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That is the problem with ghosts. They don't have butts do we don't know where to sniff.

Eastside Cats said...

That's scarey, kitties! Don't look out there!

Pat Hatt said...

Gotta watch those ghosts, or ship them to anyone that is a true pain in the ass.

Sandra Cox said...

I second the pain in de azz free weekend.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Poor scardy cats. Squiggles will protect you guys. He's not afraid of ANYTHING, except an empty food bowl. Bleubeard on the other hand, . . .

Poor FSG. I feel your pain. It's that time of year, I guess. BTW, LOVE the decoration.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yikes! Well, it is creepy holiday season so we expect some ghouls.

pilch92 said...

He looks like a friendly ghost :) We have a ghost azz in our kitchen- it is on our post from Monday :) XO

The Whiskeratti said...

Yeah .. I'd like to avoid them too.

Anonymous said...

I don't think ghsts have azz to show anyone. I'm not as sophistocated as Shoko and only seen 1 ghost last year but it ws a skinny guy with no bum that I could see. He must have trouble going pooh....poor guy.

Tyebe

CJ Kennedy said...

I had one show up this week in my room while on retreat. I have a motion sensor night light and my visitor showed up around 2 am and every 20 minutes for 2 hours he set the night light off. PITA indeed!

meowmeowmans said...

We're pretty sure ghosts don't have tocks, so you never know if they're coming or going.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

If they ain't got no ass how we supposed to kick them there to get rids of them??

We and esp petcretary hopes to have a PITA free week(end) as she has to be at her work...and then on *that* night too, Oct 321. We will be all alone...shivers...but wait, pawppy will be there after he gets done his work, phew!

Ivan from WMD said...

You all need to hide until the coast is clear, kids!

Tamago said...

I'm sorry FSG had a hard work week. I sure hope she will have an easy weekend. Maybe some ghosts have a$$ but others don't. And we don't wanna see it, either :-)

Timmy Tomcat said...

We would keep out of sight if that showed up outside our view ports. Didja do something to get that, um, that upset?

Feline Opines said...

My furiends,
The Tribe of Five would be howling something awful if that scary thing showed up on our patio! There is a HUGE Stellar Blue Jay that comes to raid the upstairs deck bird feeder and HE scares us! That's one BIG bird!

Hoping you and your food service girl have a better week!
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Alberto

messymimi said...

Maybe it's time to find a new employer. No ghosts, please!

Mickey's Musings said...

We are not sure if we want to sniff a ghost's ass assuming they have one ;) We hear Ghosts are sneaky and the room gets cold when they are around! We do NOT like cold!
We purr no ghosts bother you kitties!!!!!
Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! That is even scarier than the one I saw in the condo. I'm gonna have to ax Mr. Google if ghosts have azzes and report back.

Photo Cache said...

Oh kitties, what a fun post. Our mama is LOLing with all the azz talk.

Emma and Buster

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

MOL I am sure ghosts has pain in da azz's when people move into their haunted houses uninvited ;) I hope you sent dat ghost packin dat showed up on your porch. Mama keeps putting scary stuff up at our house so we can't wait til next week when it all comes down and all da fanks starts happening fur November.

Deziz World said...

We're so sorry the place of employ has been such a pain. Mommy says she 'members those days too and to tell the food service girl to hang in there. And we're thinkin' we wouldn't be lookin' out ifin we saw such outside on our patio either. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Three Chatty Cats said...

I bet you're gonna see a lot more of those ghosts on Thursday! Better be sure not to look out the door that night!

John Bellen said...

I wouldn't worry, guys: he doesn't look like a very fearsome ghost. You can't even see his a**!

Smudge said...

All I can say is if dad's around then there's no such thing as Pain in de azz free.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

MOL...Granny saw one with wings...no not burdies...👻😹Pawkisses for a ghostfree Sunday🐾😽💞

Fr. Tom Fish said...

The only pain in my azz is Bridget, my furriend who lives with me. I don't want her called a sisfur, because relatives like her I can do without. Happy early Halloween and I hope yer ghosts are friendly ones! - Tom x

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

You've got me thinking ... do ghosts have butts? And if so, do they fart? I never matured past second grade ;)

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Happy Halloween guys!!

The Florida Furkids said...

Holy Carp...we wouldn't look out either!!!
We never thought about a Ghost's Azz but now we're wondering too.

The Florida Furkids

Erin the Cat Princess said...

That little dude looks quite happy being a ghost, so I bet there is no pains anywhere, MOL
Have a great week, and may all your All Hallows Eve treats come unwrapped and covered in fur ;)
Purrs
ERin

Chuck Huss said...

If a ghost does have an azz they are probably never constipated.

Sandra Cox said...

'Due knot no if they haza azz.' Heh.
Hope all is well.

Valentine said...

Maybe some ghosts are visible, 'cause they were pains in the "azz" in their former life? Tee hee hee.

Sandra Cox said...

Thinking of you. Hope all is well.

Sandra Cox said...

Hope your day was grand and your evening pleasant.
Sleep well.

Cathy Keisha said...

I hope you guys will be able to post again real soon. Bosses are asses.

Sandra Cox said...

Stay warm.

Feline Opines said...

Hey guys,
Just a note to say you are missed by The Tribe of Five. We don't know any felines that have a grasp of the human language like you do. Come back soon.
Purrs & Head Bonks,
Tucker, Jasmine,Lily, Alberto & Oliver

The J-Cats said...

When will you be coming back, guys?

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

We come to bring you Extra Pawkisses for stopping by at my bloggie and bringing lovely Birthday wishes, Tabbies. Thank you sweet furriends. Hope you're back from fishing soon🐾😽💞

Sandra Cox said...

Hope you and the tabbies weekend and beginning of the week have been fab.