Wednesday, October 16, 2019

WE KNEAD DE HELP OH R VEEWIN AUDEE ANTZ

WHITEFISH WAVEZ EVEREE ONE 
& WELL COME 
TA TOONA TEE VEE
STARRIN KNOT DAI$Y ORE MACKERULL

THEY GOT AIR TIME LAST WEEK

BUT JUST ME 
TOONA

DAI$Y: MACKERULL AND I 
GOT 5 SECONDS; IF
OF AIR TIME
THIS SHOW SHOULD HAVE BEEN
CANCELLED

MACKERULL: THERZ A CRICKET IN DE GARAGE

TUNA: ???  OH KAY THEN 
AZ EYE WAS STARTIN TA SAY 
WE WOOD LIKE R VEEWIN AUDEE ANTZ
TA PLEEZ  GIVE UZ AN HONEST
OH PINIONZ THIZ WEEK

HEERZ DE TICKET

ME & MACKERULL

DAI$Y: IT'S MACKERULL AND I

TUNA: NOE, ITZ ME N MACKERULL

MACKERULL: NOW DE CRICKETZ IN DE HOUZ

TUNA: HIZZZZZZZZ

LISTEN UP 
ME N MACKERULL
GETTED THIZ CARD IN DE POSTAL BOX 
N WE KNEAD
YUR HELP



DAI$Y: THIS IS ONE PIECE OF MAIL 
I DON'T WISH TO SEE  !!

TUNA: CAN EYE PA LEEZ FINISH

MACKERULL:  EYE JUST ATE DE CRICKET

TUNA: FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AZ EWE 
R AUDEE ANTZ 
CAN PLANE LEE SEE 

DE CARD OH 
DE EWE NOE WEAR PLACE 
WANTZ UZ TA BRING A STOOL

MAY WE PLEEZ GET A VOTE 
ON WHICH ONE EWE THINK 
IZ DE AWESUMEST 

PLEEZ LEEVE YUR VOTE 
IN DE COMMINT BOX 
N WHEN WE GO TWO DE V.E.T.

MAKERULL: HOLE LEE SHI......

TUNA: YEZ EYE AM SPELLIN VET
WHEN WE HAFTA GO 
WE WILL BRING 
WHICH EVER STOOL 
GETZ DE MOST VOTEZ

WITH THANX FOR YUR TIME

HEERZ STOOL SAMPULL W


HEERZ STOOL SAMPULL 17

AND LAST LEE HEERZ STOOL SAMPULL C09W


N HEERZ TWO A GRATE WEEK OH END

PEACE OUT N ROCK ON
LONG LIVE CARE GIVERZ

© October 16, 2019
All Rights Reserved



40 comments:

Gidget Blue Sky said...

def-fine-ate-lee W

Dma said...

i like the simple elegance of W. BTW Tuna, I'd investigate who actually wrote your name on the notice. that looks a little fishy to me.

Crafting Queen said...

I think the last one!lol Hope it all goes well. Patch had a second visit to the Vet. She is slowly getting better and loving all the meds. lol Have a great time kitties.

Eastside Cats said...

Sample W, fur sure! I was dazzled by C09W, but in the end, cats don't need no stinkin' fancy-azz stool, just a simple wooden one, to sharpen claws on! Peace out, kitties!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Number Three. Good luck at the vets

My Mind's Eye said...

Well just call me Cecilia the CopyCat I love the last one too.
I hope and purr you don't have to slap a Vet or a Vet tech to the other side of tomorrow for getting too fresh or puttin' their paws in places that are P R I V A T E.
Hugs Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

I think C09W ought to impress de Vet!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

If the V E T wants to sit on your stool, definitely the last one. Good luck FSG!

Pat Hatt said...

lol the vet might have a stool of their own if you came in with that stool sample. Head for the hills, guys!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

I would say I forgot, and not take in any samples!

The Island Cats said...

We say go with Sample W. It looks kinda rough...so maybe the vet will get a splinter when he picks it up to test. :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I like C09W. It is the most impressive.

In all seriousness, I have NEVER had the vet ask me to bring a stool sample. We just go in and the boys get their shots, regardless. My vet has never asked for a stool sample. You have a better vet, dear FSG. However, I would probably use C09W if I needed to take a stool in. Good luck to both Mack and Tuna in their VET adventure.

pilch92 said...

Thank you for the chuckle :) I say there are 3 of you so you should each bring a stool because apparently they have no chairs at your vet office and you will each need a place to sit :) XO

Ivan from WMD said...

We're for W. We'll have to rethink our options the next time we get one of those stupid notes in the mail!

The Whiskeratti said...

9 w, definitely.

messymimi said...

17 looks quite interesting to me. Hope your visit goes well!

meowmeowmans said...

17 looks pretty sturdy, and portable. Good luck at the vets! XO

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

We here think 'W', cause its got a lot of good claw m arks on it...that will give a signal to the (Vet), that you are not to be messed with...too much!

Sandra Cox said...

Uh oh. The dreaded trip to the vet.
Those stool samples look much better than the ones at our house:)
Does your city permits give discounts for pets that are spay/neutered and does it seem to help population control?

Lone Star Cats said...

Definitely double-ya - it has dat rustic appeal!

CJ Kennedy said...

Oh, I thought we were going to have to pick out art samples from the litter box. 😺 If you need to sit on the stool, for class and comfort, I'd go with the third. If the stool is going to get used for the sample, send the first one. It's just going to get busted up and mixed with chemicals.

John Bellen said...

I would go with the third one, guys. It’s fancy, yet classy at the same time. But you know, I think the veterinary may have his own ideas on what sort you should bring…

Deziz World said...

Well now, we like stool nummer 3. That's very nice, but we'd make sure ya' get to bring it back home. MOL Seems me saw one such notice in our mail too. Altho', fankfully, they're not askin' fur a stool. MOL Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Tamago said...

OMC you crack me up! I really want you to take one of those stools and please report back how the vet reacted :-D I like sample #17.
Mackerull, did you enjoy the cricket? :-)

Cathy Keisha said...

My vote goes for STOOL SAMPULL C09W altho it might be a bit heavy to lift. It looks comfy. I'm wondering why the vet doesn't have his own stool to sit for the examination. I'll bet they charge enough to afford one.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Hahaha. WOW. I've never seen that on a reminder postcard. I think ours lists a fecal examination though. Now that I have two cats, it's so much harder to a sample. I've gotten in the habit of taking both and paying to get them both tested, since if one was positive, I'd have to treat both anyway.

Pam and Teddy said...

Oh I like #17 bestest - looks like a toadstool with three stems - which makes it a TRIPLE which makes it rare which makes it worth a big pile of cash. Make sure you demand that cash when you turn the stool in too!

Hugs, Ted-o-nator

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

It depends, Tabbies...for the looks we chose the classic stool, but for the vet we chose the first one...maybe with your stool sample on topšŸ™€šŸ˜øPawkisses for a Happy WeekendšŸ¾šŸ˜½šŸ’ž

Smudge said...

This is hilarious! And all three stool specimens would make perfectly appropriate pedestals for your, well, you know...

Three Chatty Cats said...

I vote for the first stool. But I don’t think your vet will know what to do with it. It’s probably too big for their lab and microscope.

Annie Bear said...

Hi, friends! We think you should bring stool sampull W. It looks the least comfortable and that's what the vet deserves.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Hmm, Mrs H says you should take one of them Toad Stools; as they are magic you could make the vets vanish, MOL
Purrs
ERin

Katie Isabella said...

BUT! (butt?) if you being the third one, they may say to themselves..."themselves, these kitties be rich as King Midas". So, take the first one. They may feel dsorry for you and just take your gracious personalities as payment enuff.

Fr. Tom Fish said...

I like stool sample W..it's sunbleached and well-aged..can't say that would work with the kinda stool they want, hehehe! - Tom x

Timmy Tomcat said...

We all think Stool Sample W would be the best bet. It looks easy to carry and is very down to earth which would fit you fellas, maybe not Dai$y but that is fur another day. Katie is right too

Saku said...

We're probably too late to vote...darn mom bean abandoned us for a week! But we thinks Sample W is purrfect!

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Frodo says "are you sure the VET don't mean a stool pigeon? Cause if so he volunteers to come with you guys as Amarula is always calling him a stool pigeon!! And Frodo loves going for visits!

Sandra Cox said...

Our crew is with Daisy:)

Mickey's Musings said...

C09W looks kinds comfy if the top is cushy.
Our vet asks for stools too! ????? we don't know.
We think they could afford their own :/
Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

Valentine said...

Tee hee hee. MOW. I would sent "sampull W", 'cause you don't want the V-E-T do get too comfortable. Wait, I changed my mind. Take in "sample C09W", instead 'cause if the V-E-T is real comfortable then maybe he'll decide to be kind and not give you a poke with the needle.