Wednesday, August 7, 2019

A LOAD OH CRAP ON TEE VEE ~~~ EPPA SODA 49

whitefish wavez everee one
N welcome ta toona tee vee 
starrin de big katoona
but knot mackerull ore dai$y

mackerull: why iz it eye never 
get ta bee a star 
but am all wayz gettin 
a blame for sum thin

tuna: bee coz, & any way nice job 
on gettin outta de pole lease stayshunz
N bak heer pron toe like 
bee for ya waz caught 
with de sea cure a tee foot age

dai$y; indeed mackerull that was a great job
this is one time being feral
paid off

mackerull: eye got skillz 
N plenttee mor wher thiz came frum

tuna: uh, yea oh kay 
any way 
de nooze round de litter box iz 
de pole lease final lee noe 

whooz been cauzin hell ina hand baskit
but letz haza look see
R selvez

dai$y; yes, let's look at the video footage 
of the photo evidence 
of the security camera footage 
that you got with this camera's video footage

mackerull: sounds like a lotta footage; 
N for what itz werth 
eye dinna film ore sea any codd...

mother... father.... ore fresh outta de sea

tuna: we lucked out ther...

well.. de bored veewin audee antz 
wantz ta see
whatz on de footage 
oh de sea cure a tee camera footage
N what it got labelled

roll film ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ whirr

45.02Rt
under weight drinkin



0455.-22 
coyote printz


489I_1214
fake goateez



cnh73PUIW
 a shadee charec turrr


dai$y; correct me if I'm wrong 
but isn't it referred to as 
under AGE
and 
fake... ID's


two bee continmewed



© August 7, 2019
All Rights Reserved

38 comments:

Dma said...

i need me one of those fake goatees.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

No Dai$y, I think the photos were labeled correctly here. I look forward to seeing Mack use more of his fer-ally skills!

Me said...

The goatees sure disguised you guys. Good thing especially with scary coyotes sniffing around. xoxo, Bibi & Meep

World of Animals, Inc said...

This was just too funny. When we saw the kitties with goatees, we almost didn't realize that was you guys in the photos. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals

Eastside Cats said...

Tuna, your new recruit Mack is going to give you a run for your money...so to speak!

pilch92 said...

The police are getting so close. Trouble knows how you feel Mackerull- she gets blamed for everything. XO

messymimi said...

Coyotes! Let's hope they didn't get the Acme company involved in any of this.

Pat Hatt said...

Deploying those feral skills when needed sure can be grand. As for fake, I guess it depends on who you talk to.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Coyotes, now that explains a lot!

Ivan from WMD said...

MOL, Dai$y!!!

Chuck Huss said...

Reminds me of my youth. :)

Lone Star Cats said...

MOL MOL!

CJ Kennedy said...

Fake or not, those goatees look pretty good.😺

Saku said...

Oh dear, we think someone is going to be in big troubles! Thanks Daisy for the translation, MOL!

Just Ducky said...

Yeah, mum doesn't watch much tv these days.

John Bellen said...

Coyotes? Or something more sinister?...

meowmeowmans said...

Those fake goatees make you kitties look super suave!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Well, I do think that soon there will be an answer...goatees, under a or w drinking or whatevfur... Now about that shady character...looks like a big fat coyote to me:)

Crafting Queen said...

Oh kitties you are too funny. Sending purrs from Patch and Flower. Our human is sending hugs to your human. x

The Whiskeratti said...

Agree with meowmeowmans - very suave! The ladies will love it.

My Mind's Eye said...

Giggling in NC. Coyote prints by the loo certainly are intriguing and SCARY.
Hugs Cecilia

Tamago said...

That's a lotta footage indeed. And that is under age drinking and fake ID LOL! But I think you look cool with goatees :-)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Well Tabbies, I'm late again and somehow the VCR didn't tape this episode. Glad I was able to come by and see for myself what was on the security tape. You tabbies sure had a lot of footage to wade through.

Bleubeard is laughing, because he may be under age, but he has his own goatee, or should I say BEARD. That's how he got his name!

Good for Mack this week for avoiding the police. You will earn your stripes yet, little guy.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

MOL MOL MOL!!! "under weight drinking" and the fake goatees! I'm dying! Love you dear furiends!! Happy International Cat Day! xoxo

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad you told us it was fake goatees or I would never have recognised either of you! Well done mackerull on getting the footage and not getting caught.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat (Katherine Kern) said...

Some cat's been playing in the litter box!

Pam and Teddy said...

My My My.....never a dull moment. I have to say seeing coyote prints at the potty box would keep me from making deposits! The goatee disguises are really great though - I didn't recognize you (of course I didn't have my glasses on when I looked at the photos either....). Under weight drinking sure doesn't happen here - I'm 22 lbs. of hunkiness so when I drink it's OVERWEIGHT not under. HAHA

Hugs, The Ted-o-nator

Three Chatty Cats said...

MOL! I prefer fake goateez over fake IDs!

Sandra Cox said...

The cats will now fit in with the young men wearing beards and goateez.
Y'all kick back and enjoy your weekend.
Hugs and purrs.(The purrs comes from the kitties by the way:) Heh.

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL @ Fake Goateez!!!

The Florida Furkids

Smudge said...

Ha ha, yup, I'm with The Forida Furkids above- "fake goateez"! Gotta love it. Y'all are a hoot.

Sandra Cox said...

two bee continmewed. Love it.
Hope your weekend has been grand.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Are you sure that those shots came from security footage and not the staff party, MOL
Anyways, there was some sure footed villains there and some sure footed footage to boot—or was that paw? Hmm well looks like an open and shut case of the Wiley Goatee Coyote Brothers strike again!
We will be staying tuned to our tuna to see what happens in next weeks episode
Purrs
ERin

Timmy Tomcat said...

Those are some pretty good fake goateez! In fact I bet Mackerull could sneak back into the polize station and confiscate the confiscated Tuna Treats Toona!

Hairballsandhissyfits.com said...

Clearly a master artist worked on those goteez! And Mac I know you got mad skills! Without a doubt!

The Swiss Cats said...

MOL ! Purrs

Mickey's Musings said...

You guys and gal have the best mysteries!
Those go-tees are pawsome and that shady character...yikes!
Can't wait for the next episode :)
Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

Valentine said...

Hmm... Mom says my black furry chin kinda has one of those goatee thingies. Ooh, I wonder if one of the coyotes here in O-R-E Gon is responsible for making those prints! I've been told they live in the wild on the hill behind my house.