whitefish
wavez everee one
N
welcome bak ta round
293
oh crap on tee vee
starrin
a cast oh crap
N
ther crew
butt knot de toy let
if ya suffered thru
any
oh R crap
on
de toona tee vee postz
ya
prob ablee wunder
BS}
R de tabbiez gonna talk crap
de rest oh de yeer
4}
will we get ta see
sum mor sea cure a teez
film
footage
frum de sea cure a teez camera
U3z}
iz de cover up troo lee a
cover
up
we can give ewe a
ewe
betcha ta # 4
continewe inn
wear we left off last week
roll film ~~~~~~~~~~~
(@n0pp
all
de kibble
ya can tozz on de floor buff fayz
%DSI
mardee
grazz mask
4--GWQ
clozin
time at de box N brew
CJSA_33
slippin
sum jackson's ta de bouncer
!SS_ASS
him
dee mandz mor monee
dai$y: what I want to know is
how did you get a hold of "cash"
mackerull...
ta
bee continmewed
© August 7, 2019
All
Rights Reserved
42 comments:
I clearly go to the wrong sort of clubs as nobody offers to pay me to bounce them around.
Hmmm, if hewants more money, maybe take thetwo twenties and give him four tens—by my reckoning thats twice as much ;)
Purrs
ERin
Mack has some street smart ways, and I am sure that is where the cash came from!
Kitties, isn't it time to call in Columbo, or Major Crimes? I am beginning to get very concerned about the crowd that Mack is hanging around with...
The mardi gras mask look like a kinky underwear (sorry our mom's mind is in the gutter). We thank you for your visits to us.
Emma and Buster
I loved slippin sum jackson's ta de bouncer. And the bouncer looked pretty interested in the jacksons too:)
If you want to slip a few of those bills this way, we can come cheaper lol sure have the skills.
Love your bouncer, he's got the right idea. lol Sending purrs Patch and Flower. x
$40.00 whitefish waves to whomever you need to do whatever to assure you
are able to continue this hilarious story next week
Hugs Cecilia
For a young 'un, Mackerull is full of mystery and secrets.
Hmm, no one offers us cash, either. Clearly we're not hanging out with the right crowd!
Cash can sure by lots of yummy things!
That is a good question Daisy. Where would Mack get so much cash? We want to know so we can get some too. :) XO
Hey dear FSG, did Mack raid your pizza delivery money when you had your back turned? And Mack, why are you trying to bribe the bouncer, who looks suspiciously like someone Bleubeard and Squiggles won't name.
So how was the buffet, Mack? Squiggles would have been right there with you, only HE would have been adding things to the water bowl, which was not on the buffet.
SO cute this week, and I'm with Dai$y. I'm always with Dai$y in case no one noticed because the boys all stick together.
Geez, Mackerull has more money at his disposal than I do...
I could use some of that jackson stuff, I heard the peeps here left a bazillion of them at the car shop...ugh...repairs...so now I am worried about where my noms will come from if there isn't enough cash to pay for the Chewy delivery service?? Mack...can you spare a few??
Um...looks like this tail has lots more to keep us captured and needing to find out about the poop on the stuff...
Where does he keep his wallet?
Hmm, the plot thickens, doesn't it?
Mack- you sure have some skills and clubbing at a young age too!
Tuna, we love your dining style!
Staying tuned, xoxo, Bibi & Meep
If we sat on a chair we'd be on the edge of our seats. What is going to happen next?
LOL Dai$y, I've got the same question for Mackerull :-)
And is anyone gonna wear that mask?
Holy Mackerull! Those are real—not Monopoly $$. Can you bribe me next?
daisy asks a very good question. and for mackerull:
https://catesye.blogspot.com/2008/03/leaping-kitty.html
Uh Yeah Mackerull, Where'd the cash come from? We need to make some fast green papers ourselves. Sign us up fur the gig, okay? MOL Big hugs
Luv ya'
Dezi and Raena
Oh, yeah. We won't tell anyone - but where'd the dough come from?!?! And is there more? Asking for a friend ;) ~Bear Cat
Hey Mack how'd you find all that Jack?? We're askin for a friend. :))
Yeah, where'd Mack get that cash from?
Trust Daisy to ask the hard questions!
MOL!
Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ
And da plot thickens...dat were some serious cash!!
xoxo,
Matilda & Matt
Daisy, we wanted to know the same thing!
Oooohhh, intrigue, human cash, mystery- just keeps getting better and better!
Some serious business going on here!!
Pinot xo
Wow that is some Cash! Mackerull did you pull off "The Job?"
You better check your stash Dai$y
Well, well, well!
Where did all that cash come from?
Yes, where DID MAck get that ca$h???
I often look like I'm carrying a wad of cash. Unfortunately they're all George's. Heh.
We've had bunnies take up residence in the front yard. Hope they're smart enough to 'respect the privacy' fence and not enter critter land.
Y'all have a great one.
I'm with where Dai$y! And Mackerull get that? Dai$y...wanna jet to Italy? Spain? We're bankrolled! I'll bring the chapeaus with the ear openings to go with our gowns. You know how the mancats swoon when we wear them. Our ears are so tempting. Especially with the tulle all around.
Look at all the cash you have. That bouncer got some Jackson's that night. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day. Better check your wallets.
World of Animals
Um-m-m, I have a great bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you while you are so flush with cash...
Have a great weekend!
Noodle and crew
Mew mew mew you all have so much fun inn Trout Towne...wee just mite have to move there!
An lookit THE $$$....think of ALL THE treetss yousss' can bye now!
***purrsss*** BellaDharma
My piggybank's empty, Mack. Can you loan me a Jackson? I need nip. - Tom x
How do I follow you via email?
Wowy, that's a lot of 'jacksons' - much much more than I ever see in Dad's wallet, and Mom never has any in hers. Mackerull you wouldn't be doing' some laundering for the cartel would you?
Post a Comment